[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jinder Mahal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

Does anyone still like this guy? I feel like he's so boring that not even the antiest of smarks like him anymore.
>>
I don't. But then again, I never did. He was funny during 3MB.
>>
I think the Maharaja character has potential but in no way does he come off like a Main eventer. He should have been in the midcard scene for at the very least a few months before immediately winning the title but hey that's what you ge when a 70 year old cokehead with a hamsters memory is In charge of booking.
>>
I think he plays his gimmick well, but I think his gimmick is shit. His wrestling is also quite bland.
>>
>>2870815
I liked him when he BTFO'd balorina. He's boring now that he doesn't have the shoot midget killer gimmick anymore.
>>
>those calves
>>
File: jinder-mahal.jpg (105KB, 1300x724px) Image search: [Google]
jinder-mahal.jpg
105KB, 1300x724px
>>2870815
I still like him. I'm expecting big things at the prison match.
>>
>Push the leaf that pretends to be a poo in loo
>Street shitters don't care about him
>They still prefer John Cena and Roman
The state of Vincetty
>>
>>2870815
I always felt bad for him because I thought he would be a lifetime jobber, but now I see why he never got a push. He's boring and not believable as champion.
>>
>>2870815
Just wait until Flash Thompson and Rajesh Koothrapali joins the Pop World Order
>>
>>2870815
He was given an opportunity and he screwed it up. He should be punished, fined and then fired.

>>2870861
>A fanbase with majority being young lower middle class kids like characters catered to them
>>
>>2870844
>the shoot midget killer gimmick anymore.

Was never a thing you dumb motherfucker.
>>
>>2870861
What Vince doesn't understand about Indians is that they actually by and large like Americans, especially good guys like Jone Cena and Roman Regins.
>>
>>2870815
He turned Into a Poo version of Randy Boreton.
>>
He needs a more dominant moveset spinebusters powerbombs and shit like that imo
>>
>>2872558
He's even more of a weakling than Romannetty
>>
>>2872525
According to souled store data, Finn Balor and Brock Lesnar are the fastest merch sellers in India without an inflated ERP. Jinder is the lowest with 0. Shieldetty and Cena are popular with kids. Balor club has been the fastest selling product in a short period of time.
>>
>>2872577
Indian people like popular things, jinder is a literal who and they don't care. They're the type who put batman, superman and johnny depp posters in their room
>>
>but but it's better than Orton

Why the fuck did I think this. This has been the worst reign in a long fucking time. Dude is still a joke. The fact they are doing Punjabi prison in 2017 feels like a parody.
>>
>>2872623
Not really, there are 3 tiers to the market and tier 1 and 2 tend to love anything that is international. It's weird that WWE doesn't know this.
>>
>>2872648
WWE doesn't even know how to appeal to its own target demographic
>>
>>2870815
In general having an eternal jobber win the main title is something which should only be done for faces. Heath Slater, or even, dare I say it, Cody Rhodes, would have gotten more attention. I like Jinder, but he should have started this schtick in the middle card, and worked his way up to the main-event level. Another problem is that Orton is the go-to guy for people making their way into the main-event scene, (sort of like how mid-carders will beat Jericho) so beating him doesn't mean that much anymore. If he gets some clean wins over noteworthy people then I think he'll start to be seen as a good heel; as it stands he's the guy everyone remembers as being Fandango tier, but he suddenly has what's supposed to be the most important belt.
>>
Feuding with Orton is a great way to kill anyone's momentum

See: Bray Wyatt
>>
File: concerned kenta kobashi.png (304KB, 674x788px) Image search: [Google]
concerned kenta kobashi.png
304KB, 674x788px
>>2870815
so much fedora emanating from this impotent retard.
>>
>>2873444
waste of trips
>>
>>2870815

You hate him because of where he comes from.
>>
>>2875595
Calgary?
>>
>>2870815
Fuck that guy. He killed the main event scene on SD
>>
>>2870815
>shredded to the gills
>doesn't use any power moves
What's the point?
>>
>>2875674
Vince doesn't care if you ARE strong.

He just cares if you look strong enough to beat up his step-dad.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.