[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: 1498040608729.jpg (509KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1498040608729.jpg
509KB, 2048x1536px
JUST
>>
>w-wwe is not dying I swear
>>
Its not actually the wrestling that's the issue. It's the pricing. Even the shitty seats cost about $70, people can't afford to go to it everytime it comes to town.
>>
Are New Day numale tier?
>>
>Jinder Mahal is a dr-

>>2785103
WWE only hits most towns once per year.
>>
BIG DRAW JINDER
>>
It makes no sense, they make the show literally G rated yet the average viewer is in their 50's.

No wonder they go with PPV names like "Great Balls of Fire".
>>
>>2785103
If SDL is 70$, I bet people need to pay even higher price for the almost always atrocious RAW. This is beyond irrational consumerism.
>>
>>2785096
i'm sure those indian fans that Jinder surely draws will show up any minute!
>>
Still 5 times as many people as your average New Japan show.
>>
File: show_match_icon.jpg (375KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
show_match_icon.jpg
375KB, 600x400px
>>2785129
Seething.
>>
>>2785129
Show your working.
>>
>>2785129
Kek this nigga, he be mad.
>>
>want to go to WWE event in Barclays Center NY with bro in law and his kids
>cheap shit row tickets are like $80 each
>NXT does a house show tickets are like $20 each
>kids have the time of their life and I actually enjoy it
>>
>>2785171
NXT house shows are the best value in live wrestling, highly recommended.
>>
>>2785176
this desu
>>
>>2785176
Agreed. All my life I went to big shows like smackdown and raw. NXT was the first time i saw wrestling in a more intimate setting and I loved it.
>>
I dunno what the seating prices are down there, but I'm going to the SD show this Saturday, and my tickets were $70 for pretty decent seats. It's only a house show mind you.
>>
wwe should start booking bingo halls. the crowds would be way hotter
>>
File: smackdown attendance.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
smackdown attendance.png
1MB, 1024x768px
From yesterday's Smackdown. God damn it feels good to be a New JaCHAD.
>>
It's 70 bucks plus for a show, unless you get nosebleeds. Throw in a beer and you're spending like $150 bucks for 2 people to go see a show.

I could go to a baseball game for 1/3 of that, a concert for half, or a movie for 1/10th.
>>
>>2785176
Can attest to this. Went to one in Daytona that was comfy as fuck. 20 bucks for first row seats and saw top NXT talent (Asuka, Itami, Peyton, Billie, Heavy Machinery, Roderick, etc.) Ordered my tickets for the next show there immediately. Can't wait for next month.
>>
>>2785247
at least if they do that the bigger venue can be booked for something people actually will pay to go see, like women's basketball
>>
>>2785504
And I'd have more fun than watching shitty booked and preformed matches and storylines
>>
>>2785096
And if you saw the retards in the front row from last night, they are clearly giving away tickets to local charities just to get the bottom filled too. It was hilarious when Luke Harper spit on them and Daniel Bryan wouldn't go near them to slap hands. He was probably terrified.
>>
File: 1491398202035.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
1491398202035.png
572KB, 600x580px
>>2785096
>>2785470
>>
>>2785103
Have they tripled ticket prices in the past 2 years? Or are you just making shit up? I'll go with the second option I think.
>>
Don't they realize that the only fan base that they haven't run off are those people without any self respect? They cannot afford ticket prices because they are NEETS! Fat, out of shape, belt extender wearing, 2 airplane seat taking, sweat hogs!!
>>
>>2785750

Many such cases, sad!
>>
It's Dayton Ohio. Find me a promotion to ever sell out in Dayton fucking ohio. Next week is in LA, it'll be full.
>>
>>2785129
E! cucks on suicide watch
>>
>WWE is still a dra-
>>
>>2785103
I'd also much rather go to a house show than a tv taping. The way they produce tv makes it really hard to enjoy as a live audience member. Raw is worse, because they have to change the ropes, etc. but just in general WWE have this idea that they need to cut to commercials in the middle of the action so you're excited enough to come back, but it means 3 minutes of wrestlers doing nothing in the ring and killing the crowd.
>>
>>2786047
Heatwave 98 was in Dayton
Building was full and the crowd was hot
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.