[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

G1 Climax 2017 Entry Fighters. (WWE is boring edition) http

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: G1CLIMAX27.png (543KB, 797x499px) Image search: [Google]
G1CLIMAX27.png
543KB, 797x499px
G1 Climax 2017 Entry Fighters.
(WWE is boring edition)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXGh9aiOkAE
>>
it should become tradition for ishii to beat okada in the g1
>>
>>2784547

This video was more entertaining than anything WWE has done in over a year.
>>
File: 1474905555494.jpg (145KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474905555494.jpg
145KB, 1280x720px
fuck yea fucking kota
>>
>>2784582
>Okada the coward has still never given Ishii an IWGP Heavyweight Title match
>>
>Ishii beating the crap out of le pool noodle wristhold diaper man

CANT WAIT DESU
>>
>>2784582
Based Ishii
>>
this video just screams DIMES
>>
>All these old guys still in the G1 instead of younger guys who could have better matches
I mean, I guess on one hand the G1 matches aren't that long and Kojima and Nagata are probably more over than the majority of Suzuki-gun and Bullet Club but it still feels like there should be some changes in the lineup.
>>
>>2784688
Gotta have some old guys in there to take Ls
>>
>>2784688
>implying YUJIRO could have a better match than Nagata

The only loss is no DBS Jr.

Unless you really have a craving for Tanga Loa singles matches
>>
>>2784688
Out of all the dads Koji is the one that can still go and Nagata already said that this is his last G1
>>
File: shibatasakuragenesis.0.png.jpg (47KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
shibatasakuragenesis.0.png.jpg
47KB, 600x400px
>no more Shibata
godamit!!!!
>>
>>2784694
I suppose,
I might just be forgetting about how many old men we had in previous G1s, when we had Tenzan and Honma. Shibata being out of action sucks and maybe I missed it but why is Cody not in there?
>>
>>2784747
>complaining about Honma in the G1

holy shit this is a WOAT opinion right here
>>
>>2784779
Oh no, don't get me wrong I like Honma in the G1 and think he is a really charming character. I'm just speaking on oldies in the G1 in general. Honma can be in whatever he wants.
>>
>>2784741
Hideki Suzuki has become the new king of strong style in Japan.
>>
>>2784782
Honma is younger than Tanahashi, Ishii & MiSu among others I'm probably forgetting
>>
>>2784795
What the fuck, I thought he was like mid-late 40s. That is really surprising.
>>
>>2784741
He headbutted for our sins, friend

Now he will train the next generation to throw their head at things as hard as they can
>>
>that pop for juice
feels good man
>THAT POP for kota
feels amazing man
>>
>>2784547
Man I don't know much about njpw, but why is kota not in the main event scene? That kid just screams jap dimes.

>no taichi
being a taichi mark is suffering
>>
>>2784848
Too busy being a lunatic to sign with them full time. Plus over there they're really loyal to their home promotion and he's loyal to DDT.
>>
>>2784848
Taichi is a Junior Heavyweight
>>
>>2784795
>>2784806
Honma and Tanahashi will be 41 this year, its weird.
>>
>>2784848
taichi is a junior, you geek.
>>
>something is popular in another promotion
>wwe doesn't steal it

Doesn't haich want wrestling to be treated more like a sport? Suprised that this hasn't been tried in nxt.
>>
>>2784951
They have had tournaments in NXT (and in-between stuff like the CWC and women's tournament), but apparently Vince hates tournaments.
>>
>>2784547
>golden lovers reunion
truly the best timeline
>>
>>2784960
Doesn't Vince take no part in NXT? I'm surprised a round robin tournament hasn't been tried yet. With a single elimination tournament, half the participants are jobbed out in the first round. With a round robin, every participant gets a few matches to get over, better for showcasing new talent without the need to think up a story line reason. With the success of the CWC and the failure of 205 Live, they might as well try it.
>>
>>2784547
BASED ZACK GETTING A POP
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.