[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what happens if they strip Carmella of this? Isn't that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: carmella.png (365KB, 400x355px) Image search: [Google]
carmella.png
365KB, 400x355px
So what happens if they strip Carmella of this?
Isn't that equally as idiotic as having Elsworth grab the briefcase?
From a kayfabe standpoint, it's incredibly sexist.
>>
>>2782318
They won't just strip her of it, but this is setting up for Becky vs Ellsworth, possibly for the briefcase.
>>
They won't strip it from her. At most, there will be a rematch for it, and she will win (clean or otherwise).
>>
>>2782322
No chance it would be for the briefcase because they're not putting the title on becketty ever again
>>
Just have James Ellsworth become Jamie Ellsworth and claim he identifies as a woman. WWE has to.let him have the briefcase sense it would be intolerant and just let it stir up a bunch of shit especially when she beats down a black cis woman for the belt. Stir as many fucking pots at once is what I say and the ratings will soar.
>>
>>2782318
If they strip her of it, that'll just make reddittors even more mad as the ending would've been for literally nothing. So no, they won't strip her of it, not a chance.
>>
If they strip it the money in the bank match was for nothing
>>
>>2782318
The only logical solution is to have James Ellsworth be the MitB holder. It's believable that Naomi could beat his ass if he cashes in.
>>
>>2782502
That's what I was thinking. Relegate him to the "angry" women's division and let Charlotte chop the shit out if him on a weekly basis. Would at least be funny.
>>
WRONG
>>
>>2782318
So she took the contract out of the briefcase right? Someone else will win next week but when they try to cash in Carmella comes out and cashes in with the actual contract instead.
>>
>it's sexist to punish a heel for cheating
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.