[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What has this faggot done since he's come back from injury?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0514.jpg (35KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0514.jpg
35KB, 600x400px
What has this faggot done since he's come back from injury?

The most logical thing they could've done with him was a feud with Seth.

But nope. They booked a feud with Bray that was canned immediately. Then he had a short program with Miz, (did that even have a payoff?) And now he's in a low mid card feud with the fucking Drifter.

Does this company have any long term plans for anyone other than Roman?
>>
>>2782301
>Does this company have any long term plans for anyone other than Roman?
On RAW? Brock Lesnar maybe
>>
Couldve remade a bullet club stable with gallows and anderson.
But no, The genuises at wwe want him to be a generic face and force feed him down kids throats for the next 5 years
>>
File: jinder balor elbow.gif (4MB, 360x241px) Image search: [Google]
jinder balor elbow.gif
4MB, 360x241px
>>2782301
>>
File: 1475100139171.jpg (10KB, 222x329px) Image search: [Google]
1475100139171.jpg
10KB, 222x329px
he has a title rematch, foley said that as soon as he came back he would be able to challenge for it... nobody even mentions it now hes come back its so stupid.
>>
>>2782301
>supposed to feud with Bray
>got canned
>supposed to feud with Miz or Seff
>got canned
>Bray feuding with Seff
>Finn back to midcard
who would've thought that the eater of pins will come on top kek
>>
OI DID NOT FOCKIN LOSE MOI TOITLE
>>
>>2782301
Appeals to smarks and twink lovers

That's literally it
>>
>>2782316
The exact moment the Modern Day Poo in the Loo ended this manlet's career.

Based
>>
>>2782316
>This elbow got in Jinder's promo on Sunday
kek
>>
>>2782301
Like most people on Raw, he's been a fatality of Roman's push. Same reason Rollins is now midcard. Or how Bray is now midcard. Or how Braun is about to be lowcard.
>>
>>2782462
>it's all Roman's fault dammit!
The last title he had was the US title and that was like half a year ago.
>>
>>2782525
I like Roman, but you have to be blind to not realize that everything is still ultimately built around him. Titles are irrelevant. What Roman does sets the tone for the show and the oncoming events. Kevin Owens was the "world champion" of Raw and he really didn't mean shit.
>>
>>2782301

Some people don’t get it. Some people just don’t get it and that is okay. Finn Balor is a bad ass son of a gun and he’s cool as hell. I think Finn is one of the coolest acts in the game right now. He’s been back on TV from injury for a couple months now and we haven’t even seen “The Demon” yet. That’s fine, too, because Balor doesn’t need that makeup to be interesting or ice cold assassin cool. Just a leather jacket with the collar flipped up and an icy blue-eyed stare and he’s ready to kick your ass and leave with your woman, the handsome bastard.
>>
Nothing

He's never getting in the ring with an Alpha because they'll break his body in half
>>
>blaming the wrestler for their booking

O HAI MARK

>>2783412
But he's been in the ring with Gable & Jordan before...
>>
>>2783403
Ding-Dong Diddlycringe
>>
>>2782316
BASED

Finn was about to get a rocket pushed up his ass again until this happened and effectively ended his main event career. Based jinder saving this company
>>
He might be the worst wrestler in the WWE
>>
>>2783403
Hi Finn!
>>
>>2782301
Why not have the title match at some Raw and have Wyatt interfere and start their feud like that? Wyatt can say some mumbo jumbo shit about how they are no demon kings, only gods. They could both bring up mythologies and shit.
>>
>>2784581
This
>>
>>2784683
This is a joke, right?

>>2784581
>Based jinder saving this company

Reminder that Smackdown hasn't sold out 1 show ever since Jinder became champ
>>
>>2782301
He is getting Sam Zayn'd for being a nu-male cuck

Based Vince
>>
>>2784719
>nu-male

He's the same age as Orton and older than Braun or Jinder
>>
>>2784711
Cena is the only guy on BOTH rosters who draws dimes, so your point is moot

The attendance would be the same if BMAJ was still champ
>>
>>2783403
>ice cold assassin cool
> leather jacket with the collar flipped up
> collar flipped up
This is Sufferin' Succotash levels of cringe and out of touchness.
>>
>>2784728
The attendance was actually worse when. AJ was champ. Jinder is selling out house shows
>>
>>2784727
>he thinks nu-male refers to age

summer as fuck
>>
>>2784745
Fake news. House show attendance rose significantly during AJ's reign and has been dropping ever since Wrestlemania.

>>2784748
>dummy gets BTFO
>s-s-summer!
>>
File: full.jpg (40KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
full.jpg
40KB, 600x450px
>>2782301

If he cucked Matt Bloom's wife in public, Would he get a push for being a bull or would be buried for being a faggot?
>>
>>2784789
>the nu-male cuck being the bull and not the bitch
>>
File: IMG_20170602_122135.jpg (272KB, 1442x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170602_122135.jpg
272KB, 1442x2048px
>>2782301
>What has this faggot done since he's come back from injury?
Worshipping the GOAT's feet

Also who cares, Summerslam is still far away. He can finish his feud first with Drifter and move on.
>>
>>2784821
muh dick
>>
>>2782525
The last time an angle didn't revolve around Roman was when he was policied
>>
>>2782301
What's his gimmick? Adjusting his collar? Plus his moves look so ineffective and weak, imagine this cuck standing next to Brock ...
>>
>>2782338
JoJos ass magic must have rubbed off on him.
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 800x418px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 800x418px
Do you guys think he regrets going to the wwe now that the bullet club is hot? I understand the need for better exposure and money, but was it worth it for him?

Can't believe bullet club picked up thanks to omega and the Bucks, shit is over even within non wrestling fans
>>
>>2785014
>knows his moves
>doesn't know his gimmick

Even after Roman got his win back anti-smarklets remain TERRIFIED of Balor
>>
>>2785033
>created bullet club
>got zero royalties
>didn't get a main title push
>leaves for nxt
>literally main evented for his entire run there
>clean win over reigns
>inaugural universal title

A heel turn and the reformation with G&A should do wonders for him, until he gets fed to Roman.
>>
>>2785033
>Bullet Club
>hot
They're old and busted. Los Ingobernables de Japon is the new hotness.
>>
Well listen
*adjusts coat*
Ohy'm the first evar Universal Champyon
*pops collar*
The belt ohy nevr lawst
*adjusts coat*
So ohy dant care if it's Broke
*gets concussed because made of paper*
Or Joe
*adjusts coat
Ohm gun take back what is moine
*does 5 minute entrance*
>>
>>2783403
This is literally what Vince thinks we think
>>
>>2785088
>old and busted

Well merchandise is still selling like hotcakes, and I'm assuming they're the first wrestling group to be showcased in a non wrestling video game?

That cross promotion with Tekken and bullet club helped it gain an extra boost in momentum outside wrestling. Los imgobernables are still only recognized within wrestling fans
>>2785071
Wasn't it a part of his wwe contract to not receive any royalties from njpw?

I recall I saw somewhere that the wwe wanted balor because they thought they were getting bullet club too, not sure if true but could be
>>
>>2785046
I don't know his moves. I just see him do a lot of autistic running and jumping with his wee leprechaun legs. This run up he does with his little cheeky face reminds me how children run at weddings and slide along the floor in their socks.
>>
>literal manlet
>has no gimmick
>shit jacket and ring gear, looks like the default create a wrestler
>shit on the mic
>gets injured when wrestling guys over 205 lbs
>already enough irish people

only good thing about him is muh demon but you never see that shit anyway

what do you think was going to happen. have you never watched wwe before
>>
>>2782316
>>2782301
Jinder took his push

this leprechaun would be the champ right now if jinder didnt heem him and steal his brass ring
>>
have him wrestle enzo on 205 live

>>2784567
>american beta
>alpha
>>
>>2782309
Strowman too
>>
>>2782550
Owens' reign sucked because he sucks. He was overshadowed by Reddicho because of the dumb list meme.
>>
He needs to stop his faggot twink moaning everytime he does a move.
>>
>>2782313

I can't help but feel like we need more stables again, and yes, reforming "The Club" or making "Balor Club" or whatever would be fun.

God dammit. Finn isn't a good promo, but when he was just breathlessly just yelling and cursing in New Japan, it was awesome.
>>
>>2784719

Aren't Randy and Brock literally raising someone else's children? Doesn't Goldberg's son have autism?
>>
>>2786249
based hard body maharaja
>>
>>2784727
>nu-male
>age
Are you retarded or an underage faggot?
>>
>>2786240
You sound like you want some of his Irish coffee gayboy

>>2786257
>you
>not a moron
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.