[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bryan is Working on a Return to the Ring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1495249561907.png (395KB, 630x627px) Image search: [Google]
1495249561907.png
395KB, 630x627px
"I'm working on it. Wrestling is more of a creative outlet, and especially for somebody like me, I view it as my creative outlet. Not all WWE superstars and not all wrestlers view it that way, but that's how I view it and that's one of the ways my mind works creatively.

"I always think of it in terms of music. You're not always going to be a huge rock star in music, but musicians can play until the day they die. With sports, it's different. You can't always do it until the very end, and that's a hard reality of sports. The blessings wrestling has given me have allowed me to find some new passions, but it's really hard when you've got that first love and nothing really replaces it."

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/0620/627286/daniel-bryan-says-he-is-working-on-returning-to-the-ring/

I don't think that's a good idea, really.
>>
>but it's really hard when you've got that first love and nothing really replaces it

Brie BTFO, time to find a new hubby before bryanetty kills himself in japan
>>
>>2782036
>He actually thinks Bryan is legit injured
>He doesn't know that only WWE doctors refuse to clear him to wrestle
>He doesn't subscribe to the theory that Vince bribed the doctors so Bryan would leave active competition
>He doesn't believe that Vince just wants Bryan's stock to go down, hence relegating him to poor non-wrestling roles
>>
>>2782050

Yeah those concussion related seizures never happened
>>
>>2782058
Exactly.
>>
Daniel Bryan fucking sucks and jobbed to tofu.
>>
>>2782050
This. Vince is a literal autist that hates if a wrestler gets over on their own and he doesn't get credit for it.
>>
>>2782036
>shits on the product
>confirms he's leaving ASAP
WWE BTFO by Big Truths Bryan through this whole interview
>>
>>2782102
This is true but realize that Vince has convinced himself Daniel Bryan getting over was his doing.
>>
>>2782058
Did you...d-did you see them happen?
>>
>>2782036
>I don't think that's a good idea, really.

No one fully knows. Some docs say it is okay, some say it isn't.
>>
Shibata v Danielson when?
>>
>>2782036
Based DBry
>>
>>2782137
main event at a misawa tribute show
>>
>>2782058
you're right, they didn't
>>
>>2782058
Reminder that WWE has cleared a man with literal brain damage for hardcore matches since they benched D-Bry
>>
>>2784885
Whom
>>
>>2784892
Tommy F'N Dreamer
>>
>>2784910
No one cares about Dreamer. If he did drop dead or go full retard, if I were wwe, I would blame mesothelioma from hanging out in too many poorly maintained asbestos laden bingo halls
>>
>>2784922
Judging by that post you'd be the expert on somebody going full retard.
>>
>>2784924
> n-no you

K
>>
>>2784927
Did you want a serious response to:

>nobody would care if WWE's medical carelessness resulted in somebody dying

You've already established your expertise. I believe you.
>>
>>2784936
Whatever, I won't argue because I know I'm right. If dreamer died right run the ring next Monday night no one would give a slight fuck
>>
>>2784940
>nobody would care if somebody died in the middle of a WWE ring

You might be the dumbest fucker on /asp/
>>
File: chinoki1.jpg (154KB, 350x517px) Image search: [Google]
chinoki1.jpg
154KB, 350x517px
>>2784819
under rated post
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.