[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*grabs mic*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

File: just.jpg (102KB, 765x430px) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
102KB, 765x430px
*grabs mic*
>>
>>2781229
*crickets*
>>
W-well , you know

Kingslayer Heaheaheahea
>>
>>2781231
How polite of the audience to stay respectfully silent to allow Seth to speak.
>>
File: rollins-segment.jpg (37KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
rollins-segment.jpg
37KB, 600x450px
>>2781229
*everyone leaves their seats to go for washroom break*
>>
>>2781229
*draws dimes*
>>
they make him the biggest scum bag when he turned on the shield and won titles with the help of authority and then turned him baby face, literally ruined everything and now most people don't even l ow how to react to him.
>>
You guys are the best!

This is OUR title!

This is OUR cover!

You guys stood by me!

No, thank YOU guys!

You guys pushed me forward man!

This isn't my ring. It's OUR ring!

Oh BTW: God isn't real!
>>
*changes channel*
>>
YOU DESERVE IT
*clap* * clap* * clapclapclap*
YOU DESERVE IT
YOU DESERVE IT
>>
>>2781258
Reclaim Rebuild Redesign would have done wonders for Seff if they had let it play out.
>>
>>2781229
HUNNER
>>
>>2781229

GOD ISN'T REAL
>>
>>2781258
You conveniently omitted the part where everything about his return seemed babyface until they made him cut a heel promo
>>
Seth "God Doesn't Exist" Rollins
>>
>>2781229
I absolutely loved him in 2015. Then when he returned in 2016; it wasn't the same. Now he's just bland as fuck.
>>
>Now I used to play video games just like I'm sure a lot of you did

*turns off TV*
>>
Dude man, *panders to crowd* *pauses and looks at crowd waiting for their response* *rinses and repeats*
>>
>>2781439
agree with you, triple H behind him made it for me , he needs to go back to authority.
>>
*laughs wryly for no apparent reason*
>>
>>2781229
*cut a cringe scripted babyface pandering promo*
>>
>>2781342
I cringed when he said the God part. Maybe in Chicago or New York, but not in Evansville, Seth.
>>
*Fuck Stephanie*
>>
>>2781953
What was the exact quote?
>>
*millions change channel*
>>
DEMON KANG
>>
>>2781959
"The funny thing about Gods is that they only exist in our mind"
>>
>>2782368

Explain HBK/God vs. Vince/Shane, Seth. That stupid motherfucker.
>>
>midcarder for life
>barely gets pops
>never had a memorable promo
>>
>>2781258
They should've made it a bit slower of a transition, especially with the whole Roman thing. Seth turns face and suddenly him and Roman are buddies again?
>>
File: crown.png (163KB, 392x324px) Image search: [Google]
crown.png
163KB, 392x324px
>>2781229
> *Crown of the kingslayer*
>>
>>2782382
>Rollins_cashing_in.WEBM
>>
>>2782401
At least with they kept Ambrose from being his buddy. Makes sense. I predict Dean's heel turn will happen when he decides to hit seff before seff (In his mind) can hit him
>>
>>2781342
That promo didn't match the game commercial at all. and that commercial didn't make sense either. what did they mean by it?
>>
I'll be the first to admit I'm a guy who mostly just watches classic shit on YouTube and the network, at 34 my keeping my wrestling knowledge totally current days are behind me, but I seen seth do a promo once and it was dumb as fuck, it was when he was feuding with finn
>>
>>2784791
>Be like no one else
I guess it's about Seth being compared to HBK(which he wasn't really, that was more Dolph.) and HHH and how his current gimmick is like some sorta "Fuck the world" rebel.

Also btw our game has a robust character creator so your guy can be really unique.
>>
>>2784726
Kek
>>
>>2781229
*heehheheheyeeaah dats AWESOME, video games, yeah AWESOME*
>>
>>2781342
>>2784791
The orginal advert showed the king of kings chainmail being hit with the bat like everything else but haitch contacted the ad guys and had them show it untouched on final version shown on RAM

Will Hhh ever stop marking for himself ?
>>
>>2781229
video games amirite
AWESOME
>>
>>2782377
Fuck, if someone used that argument on him in the next promo, it would be fucking hilarious
>>
DEEMEN KANG
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPUjTS6zsaU

Why the fuck didn't they give him this theme? It'd be like HHH going to the Game, except My Time was actually good. Second Coming is fucking shit, somehow more generic and boring than the Shield's theme.

Or does Haitch want himself to be the only one with an over theme? kek.
>>
>>2784983
Source?
>>
>>2785174
Downstait are fucking horrible
>>
>>2785174

Cringe as fuck as an actual song, would be okay enough as a wrestling theme.

>Too bad Seth will never have any fucking personality.
>>
>>2785174
Even the instrumental of this would be better. But then again, it would only work if he came back as a face not a heel again
>>
>>2785142

God canonically exists within the WWE universe. It's only a matter of time before God calls out Seth.
>>
>>2785194
>>2785422
Literally anything is better than CFO$ or Vince is Cheap FOr Licensed Songs as they're better known as. You could have Nickleback do the main event themes and it'd be better than generic rock repeated over and over. Out of the current roster, NXT, Raw, Smackdown, the only good themes are AJ Styles, Bobby Roode and HHH.
>>
>>2785180
Ultimate Warrior? Who cares its true I guess... Fuck triple H.

He seethes eternally knowing that he was never as over as rock or Austin no matter how many titles he gives himself.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.