[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>certified g bonafide release and they will release that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: enzo-amore4.jpg (72KB, 615x300px) Image search: [Google]
enzo-amore4.jpg
72KB, 615x300px
>certified g bonafide release and they will release that

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>2780356
Is he a Jew?

That nose is very telling
>>
>>2780359
>Teh nose
>cannot into physical work
>uses a microphone to ride the media
>inexplicably promoted despite limited talents

gee, I dunno.
>>
>HHH's handpicked signing getting released

kek
>>
>>2780391
>inexplicably promoted despite limited talents
his mic work is better than half the roster's wrestling ability, and 90% of them have 0 charisma. he does his job perfectly.
>>
What happens with him now? He can't wrestle for shit. All he ever did was hot tag Cass.
>>
>>2780621
>Enzo's mic work
Yeah and I guess /asp/ shitposters saying "SEETHING" "worked" and "ding-dong diddly" have real good mic work too.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 640x436px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 640x436px
205 live
>>
>>2780637
This would be fine!
>>
>>2780637
he can't get through normal matches without nearly killing himself, you expect him to do flippyshit?
>>
>>2780648
You ever see a WWE cruiserweight match? they don't really do flippyshit
>>
Do you think Carmella and Ellsworth will jump to Raw soon? Cass might not be great alone and could form a heel stable. An Enzo/Ellsworth feud could be interesting.
>>
>>2780660
it's the bland WWE style of flippyshit so they may be limited to 1 or 2 spots but it's still there for the most part
>>
>>2780359
On a fb live thing he did some time ago someone asked to see his fridge, he said there's some stuff that they housemate had in there that he didn't want people believing it was his, then adding "I don't eat pork", so yeah.

Maybe it was a metaphor for roids though.
>>
>>2780621
>he does his job perfectly.

His job is professional wrestler. You are saying he has the ideal skill set to be a children's TV presenter. I don't see how what you are saying is in any way positive for him.
>>
>>2780700
daily reminder the rock and stone cold were very average wrestlers, but had maximum charisma. triple h was always a great wrestler, better than both of them combined, but had near-roman reigns charisma. who were the big stars out of those three? hint, not hunner. get a clue.
>>
>>2780700
He's not a professional wrestler anon.

He's a WWE® Superstar™
>>
File: 241-i-am-disgust.jpg (10KB, 278x309px) Image search: [Google]
241-i-am-disgust.jpg
10KB, 278x309px
>>2780702
>the rock and stone cold were very average wrestlers

You're talking shit, they were both phenomenal technicians.

They knew you didn't have to go out and spot monkey each match. They didn't hotshot and gave fans exactly what they had to to get themselves over and put on a show.

>>2780711
My bad, you're absolutely right.
>>
>>2780714
>The Rock
>phenomenal technician

bruh I think Rock is an underrated worker but what the FUCK are you doing
>>
>>2780714
>They knew you didn't have to go out and spot monkey each match
are you working me? of course they didn't, they employed 10 moves every match. triple h could out wrestle them in every scenario without even leaving the middle of the mat. get a clue.
>>
>>2780771
>triple h could out wrestle them
SHouldn't you be writing an upcoming NXT episode HunteR?
>>
>>2780792
triple h is objectively a better wrestler than the rock and stone cold. stop being contrarian.
>>
>>2780799
HHH has never had a 5-star match in his career's 25 years.

Austin's wasn't even 15 years and he had 2.
>>
>>2780700
>You are saying he has the ideal skill set to be a children's TV presenter.
Luckily WWE is a show for children
>>
>>2780799
im a giant trip mark but im gonna have to call bullshit on you there bud. Austin's whole shtick was how good he was on the mat.
>>
>>2780897
that's why it's called a gimmick.

triple h is a massive autist.
austin got his neck broken in a generic spot.
>>
>>2781022
If it's so generic find another instance of it happening in the WWF, you've got nearly 50 years of the promotion in some form to work off.
>>
>>2780799
>triple h is objectively a better wrestler than the rock and stone cold. stop being contrarian.

Holy fuck, Paul actually browses /asp/
>>
>>2780807
Austin was in a match with legends, and his Fed 5 star was with fucking Bret Hart. Bret Hart could work a kid in a wheel chair to a 5 star match.
>>
File: tumblr_n6nfizae3Q1tu7965o1_400.gif (2MB, 303x184px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6nfizae3Q1tu7965o1_400.gif
2MB, 303x184px
>>2781549
>Holy fuck, Paul actually browses /asp/
>>
>>2781616
And yet the only 5 star matches Bret had otherwise were against Owen & HBK.

>a match with legends

Are you really honestly going to say Austin was carried by the likes of Larry Z, Dustin, 1992 Koloff, Sting or Windham?
>>
>>2780633
It gets you worked up.
>>
>>2780771

>Getting worked by kayefabe this hard in 2017

Go jerk off to Wrestlemania 22 again you fucking mark
>>
Get the fuck off this board Paul you've posted five times now faggot.
>>
>>2780356
Badaboom next tna champ in the room, how's India doing?
>>
They never even got to hold the tag team titles lol
>>
Waiting for his debut on 205live while big cass gets a similar push to Test
>>
>>2780356

>I miss him already.

Hold me senpai.
>>
File: 1496710387197.jpg (91KB, 500x793px) Image search: [Google]
1496710387197.jpg
91KB, 500x793px
>>2780714
>attitude era
>didn't hot shot
The attitude era was the definition of a hot shot dick weasel.
>>
>>2780356
Hes the only reason Rat Fink Cass got over. Remember his stumbling mumbling promo after Enzo got KOed. Push the rating into the ground with Roman and now Cass..........good job WWE
>>
>>2780629
Cass can't wrestle either
>>
Big Ass and Enzoetty both suck
>>
>>2780700
Why are you posting on a wrestling forum if you think it's for kids?
>>
What's Enzo's future now
>>
>>2780356
This fake pasta nigger looks like he's 45 years old, how much coke does this midget put up his nose?
>>
And I will job to that
>>
>>2780714
I agree with Stone Cold, hence the term ringmaster was born. Austin toned his wrestling style during the middle of AE and beyond due to injuries. I dunno about Rock being good technically
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.