[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Which one of you pinheads did this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9

File: carteronraw.jpg (129KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
carteronraw.jpg
129KB, 1366x768px
Which one of you pinheads did this
>>
File: 1496289690104.png (95KB, 292x257px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1496289690104.png
95KB, 292x257px
>>2779761
>>
>>2779761
This proves that /asp/ is full of underage E-drones
>>
>>2779794
>implying njpweebs aren't underage
>>
>>2779761
>>
>>2779761
>/asp/ e-drones are literally tots
>>
>a literal kid
time close this board down
>>
18+
>>
File: 1496519270056.jpg (66KB, 612x574px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1496519270056.jpg
66KB, 612x574px
>>2779761
>>
>>2779761
Don't be fooled, it's a plant. They wanted you to make this thread to divide and conquer asp with the Carter issue.
>>
Who the fuck is Carter?
>>
That's gotta be shooped
>>
>>2780469
kys newfag
>>
File: Itsme.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Itsme.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>
>>2780464
>divide and conquer
That would imply that /asp/ is divided on the issue of carter. Everyone wants to ser him dead
>>
>>2780475
Yes, I'm a newfag, will kms after you answer me
>>
>>2779801

>muh big scary weeb boogeyman

the absolute shantytown of e-drones
>>
>>2781114
>>2781114
Carter stop. You ask every single time so that you can post your copypasta and "inform people of da legend".

I can't believe after all these years you still do this shit.
>>
>>2781132
I cant believe after all these years ya never grew an inch ya lil vertically challenged doofus
>>
>>2781146
hang yourself, you rotund midget.
>>
>>2779761
I don't get it. Who is carter? What does this have to do with /asp/?
>>
File: NotSure.jpg (91KB, 720x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
NotSure.jpg
91KB, 720x960px
>>2781364
>Carter according to /asp/
A shitposter who constantly uses DING-DONG DIDDLY, SEETHING, etc and uses trip names. He is also a Canadian spic. He is very much real.
>Carter in reality
Shitposting personified. There is no Carter as a person, but rather as a boogeyman. In the way that /pol/ uses cuck to call someone out that they disagree with, it's essentially the same concept with Carter and /asp/. Why Carter as the name? Why a Canadian spic? No one knows. I think it was a shitposter in the early days of the WWE /asp/ deportation from /sp/ that chose that persona and it caught on. Maybe there is a Carter, or maybe there isn't. We'll never know. What I do know, is that in a way, we all are Carter.
>>
>>2781531
Also would like to add that he is/used to be an /asp/ mod according. And why the fuck did they filter f-inna?
>>
>>2781531
Carter does in fact exists, he used to go under the name Carter The Internet, a lot of current tripfags are him as well
>>
ding-dong diddly
>>
>>2779761
>a down-syndrome underage fag holding that shit
4chan is literally just filled with autistic losers lol. Also Carter is what keeps this dead board alive.
>>
File: bischoffwow.gif (3MB, 321x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bischoffwow.gif
3MB, 321x250px
>>2779761
>Little kid saying hi to a friend at home
>/asp/ thinks this is about one of their stupid memes
The state of this board
>>
Let's make /asp/ great again and ban everyone in this thread.
>>
File: Carter.png (64KB, 816x1264px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Carter.png
64KB, 816x1264px
>>
>ding-dong diddly
>>
>>2781556
OG Carter is different from Spic Carter.
>>
>>2781685
bump.agreed.
>>
>>2781556
Wrong
>>
Finna
>>
>>2781556
Carter The Internet was some lanky black guy that used to post photos of himself with different wrestlers he'd met
>>
>>2781531
The worst part is Carter's forced memes are spreading to other boards. I've seen them in /pol/, /tv/ and even minor ones like /vg/. It seems that every time someone brings up Ambrose he comes in to shitpost. It's like Carter got range-banned from /asp/ so he moved to other boards.
>>
File: carter2.jpg (278KB, 705x1594px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
carter2.jpg
278KB, 705x1594px
>>2782504
>>
>>2779761
Saw this store the other day

fuck's wrong with you Carter
>>
>>2779761
Is Carter like Kevin from /g/?
>>
>>2784950
you are on 4chan way too much

https://boards.4tan.org/asp/search/image/hdgf4jMVzgYgHTBqLEgPfw/
>>
>>2782919
This is true. I used to post under Antonio Chinoki in those days and remember some drunken conversations with a nigga named Carter who had an unhealthy attachment to someone named Gayda. Gayda might have been a real supposed female or Gayda might have been a Carter proxy, Who knows.
>>
>>2784920
>/vg/
i think it's on /llsifg/ and /nepgen/.
>>
>>2785005
Gayda would probably be miss jackie (jackie gayda)
>>
>>2781364
Some autistic spic who plagued the board about a year ago. He was a huge mark for Dean, and would constantly make threads about him, and he made a bet that if Dean didn't win MitB (which he did) he'd leave forever. Eventually a few months later it died down; although I remember some face reveals of him being an overweight Mexican, and I think there was a get thread where he got BTFO, some olderfags might have it in their folder. He also used to samefag, and make entire threads where he just argued with himself, it was incredibly weird and autistic. I'm not sure if the current weird tripfags are Carter; they have the same autistic personality, but most tripfags are attentionwhoring autists. The term 'Carter' eventually became to mean a shitposter, tripfag, or someone who's just sewing discord. I suspect Carter will reveal that he's still with us, or will make his return eventually. He usually tried to call attention to himself, and we can still see that with stuff like "Seth Hotness Thread", but those could just be heirs to his legacy. The problem is that he arrived when the board was new, so his autistic spamming became the foundation of board culture. Now I can't be sure if seeing another /asp/ie on another board is him, or someone who's just assimilated.
>>
>>2785072
Nah I mean Gayda was an actual tripfag who posted here. Carter might have had a an obsession with Jacquelyn tho and was talking to himself using a Gayda sockpuppet. He had a similar fetish with Billie K but got BTFO when he made a bet that she would defeat a debuting Ember Moon. Carter has always had a thing for white chicks with dark hair, be it Billie K, Jackie Gayda or Nikki Bella. Lately I feel that the "Yellisa" poster is Carter again trying to troll us by pretending to be a foreign girl who has a yaoi fetish.
>>
>>2785078
I'd honestly be surprised if that fat spic isn't the loser role playing as the chick tripfag
>>
>>2785098
The tripfags pesting the board remind me of Carter, but I feel like Carter tried too hard to draw attention to himself as a person; more than just as a tripfag. Maybe Carter just got worried about being doxed, or didn't like the negative attention after his face-reveal.
>>
Oldfag here, since the days of 13/14.

Carter, The Internet was the first /asp/ shitposter. He would spend his time going into threads and massive replying to like 7 posts at once in order to get some attention. He was always a contrarian, purposely going against the grain of the thread to piss off people and would always avatarfag with pictures of divas for some reason.

Today his influence has been felt through his shit posting successor Deanfag and his various names and trips. Whenever someone shitposts extra hard or tries to force a maymay, Carter is the name given to them.
>>
People say that he was originally joined with another and split into two people of good and evil. Carter, the Internet and 2Cold. When they were one poster they were the unnamed tripfag.

Na'h but seriously, those are the two oldest names I remember on this board. Anyone else from that era?
>>
>>2785143
I remember Jewbacca and Tommy Wet Dreamer
>>
>>2785193
Jewbacca became Triphammer who got ran the fuck out
>>
>>2785143
I remember Solid House. Also there was an amusing MMAfag called FatCobra around that time.
>>
>>2781531
t. Carter
>>
Undercarter never drew a single penny
>>
Reminder that Deancuck left late last summer. Any time you think you see him post ifs actually an imitator
>>
>>2785387
Hi Deancuck
>>
>>2785078
Fun fact, there was actually an original Carter before the fat spic one (before /sp/ posters got sent here). Spic Carter doesn't even have an original name he was just called Carter because he's a shitposter.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.