[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He took his wife's name.... https://youtube.com/watch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2071.png (389KB, 481x525px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2071.png
389KB, 481x525px
He took his wife's name....

https://youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
>>
>>2776949
One of the most kino moments of the year, a man realizing that modern society has passed him by.

JBL will never recover from this.
>>
>>2776949
Will he be alright? I could physically feel his soul dying last night when I heard his defeated voice last night. :(
>>
>>2776979
>Money in the Bank (2017) was a professional wrestling pay-per-view (PPV) event and WWE Network event produced by WWE for the SmackDown brand. It took place on June 18, 2017, at the Scottrade Center in St. Louis, Missouri.[1] It was the eighth event under the Money in the Bank chronology and the first to feature a Women's Money in the Bank ladder match.
>Seven matches were contested at the event, including one on the pre-show. In the main event, Baron Corbin won the titular Money in the Bank ladder match. On the undercard, Jinder Mahal defeated Randy Orton to retain the WWE Championship, and Carmella controversially won the first-ever Women's Money in the Bank ladder match. The event was also notable for the debut appearance of Mike Bennett and the return of his wife Maria Kanellis, who had last performed in WWE in 2010.
>>
>>2776949

What happened?
>>
>>2777139
Mike Bennett's response to getting cucked by Maria was to take her last name
>>
>>2777139
>Maria and doofus husband appear
>Maria calls him Mike Kanellis
>segment ends
>cut to announcers
>JBL looks broken and disgusted, pic related
>"He took her name"
>>
>>2777170
>>2777173

Just watched it and it was hilarious, thanks.
>>
>>2776949
Based
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.