[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friednly reminder that sef is in the cover of a wwe gane before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: received_1928158150753218.jpg (18KB, 480x274px) Image search: [Google]
received_1928158150753218.jpg
18KB, 480x274px
Friednly reminder that sef is in the cover of a wwe gane before the big dawg, dean the deanetty, and the gay community guy.

Sethfags unite
>>
>>2776601
Still never headlined mania like 3x 3x 3x Big Dawg soon to b 4x 4x 4x 4x mania headliner
>>
>>2776608
>WWE has the same guy in the mania main event 3 times and he gets booed everytime
>njpw has the same main event for 4 years and everyone loved it
>>
File: A+celebration.webm (3MB, 746x420px) Image search: [Google]
A+celebration.webm
3MB, 746x420px
>>2776608
>Still never headlined mania
technically he did.
>>
File: localseff.jpg (35KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
localseff.jpg
35KB, 540x304px
So fucking based, mah boy is the future
>>
>>2776618
Not advertised/promoted to be in main event so technically didn't count. People signed up to network to see Brock vs. Reigns. Had nothing to do with Rollins.
>>
>>2776616
NJPW also had lots of empty seats in Tokyo Dome. and when I say lots like 20k to 30k. They haven't sold out the place since early 2000's. Moron.
>>
File: Josuke_Higashikata.png (1MB, 567x901px) Image search: [Google]
Josuke_Higashikata.png
1MB, 567x901px
>>2776634

>People signed up to network to see Brock vs. Reigns

You mean Brock you pinhead
>>
>>2776640
And what does that have to do with the fact that the Okada v Tanahashi matches are pretty good and no one booed it or left the venue for it?
>>
File: image.jpg (283KB, 1160x1428px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
283KB, 1160x1428px
>>2776641
Jojo pose me good brother
>>
>>2776649
Putting asses in seats and drawing money is name of the game.
>>
>>2776672
What does that have to do with the quality of the main event matches?
Anon are you trying to work me here?
>>
>>2776684
Dimes are drawn before a match takes place.
>>
>>2776616
and yet its such a flop that you have to shill to 24/7 on a forum, if it was truly good people would watch it on their will.
>>
>>2776608
Imagine being given this many opportunities on a silver platter and still failing to get over in any meaningful way whatsoever for someone supposedly positioned as the top star in the company, just imagine.

>Most Royal Rumble eliminations in history
>Sole Suvivor in his first Suvivor Series match where he practically solo'd the other team
>In the Final 3 entrants in the the last 4 Royal Rumbles, and every single one he's entered.
>Given the coveted #30 spot in the the last Royal Rumble after already having been in the Universal championship match
>3 Wrestlemania main events in a row, each where he was univerally booed by 10's of thousands of individuals and 32 and 33 being legitimate WOAT WM main event contenders
>Retired the longest, tenured active competitor in a shitfest of a match and is still treated as a babyface
>Recycled the Danial Bryan storyline for him in a piss poor attempt to get him over where Vince had to personally involve himself to finally get him cheers, and which only lasted for a week.
>Perpetual freefall of ratings (but Roman's push is just a symptom in contribution to that, albeit a major one)

Vince will be on his deathbed and still swear to himself that it's the fans faults that Roman didn't get over.

>Pensive Principal Skinner.jpg
>>
>>2776840
Seth's been given just as many opportunities and failed even harder.

Various metrics and evidence prove that Reigns is most over and biggest drawing full timer on roster. Like it or not.
>>
>>2776601
to be fair besides beating haitch he's had a pretty shitty last few months, good to see him get recognition. i mean, i'd prefer they just book him better or push him instead, but what the hell
>>
>>2776618
2nd best Mania finish in history

1) 17
2) 31
3) 16

Although maybe 16 deserves more credit. It was bloody bold of Vince to do. I couldn't believe my babby eyes, I was so triggered. How could the bad guy win and the show close?! 17 was shocking too, but 16 was the pioneer. Plus I never liked Austin, I was a Rock babby who thought Austin was a big meanie for attacking people preemptively, so while I was shocked, it also made sense to me and I felt vindicated.

31 I think we can all agree was based because it saved us from a Roman victory finish (for one year).
>>
>>2777080
>this guy draws with autistic children and fat thirsty sluts
>therefore I must like him
I really don't understand this E drone logic. But they always say it like they just BTFO'd me.
>>
fuck seth and fuck WWE
>>
>>2777196
THIS
>>
File: sef.png (723KB, 525x615px) Image search: [Google]
sef.png
723KB, 525x615px
U DAT MAN SEF
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.