[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is asps opinion of luke harper?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

File: luke-harper-27545835.jpg (145KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
luke-harper-27545835.jpg
145KB, 620x400px
what is asps opinion of luke harper?
>>
one of /ourguys/
>>
One of the best big men on the roster
>>
File: Neville vs Harper.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Neville vs Harper.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>2776244
Has great potential.
Smackdown's midcard is having the problem Smackdown tag division had last year, not enough personality or screen time. Never would I have thought I want another hour of wrestling so I can know what's Luke doing or if Rowan is still looking jacked
>>
>>2776279
>the height on that springboard
>>
>>2776244
Great worker, a bit too old to get a major push like some people here want.
>>
>>2776297
Samoa Joe is main eventing the next PPV and he's still younger than Styles was a year ago
>>
File: Harper.png (406KB, 467x731px) Image search: [Google]
Harper.png
406KB, 467x731px
Should be getting Corbin's push desu.
Is far better than Corbin will ever be.
>>
>>2776244
Probably the most misused guy on the roster. Great big man with a deep moveset and great charisma.
>>
>>2776244
Literally who?
>>
Seriously overrated.
>>
>Great wrestler
>Great guy IRL.
>Not terrible on the mic but can use a bit of work. Listening to him speak in normal voice is kinda quirky but amusing
>Orton vs Harper was a great match.

Pretty under rated wrestler, his involvement in the whole Randy/Bray feud was the only decent thing to come out of it.
>>
>>2776357
>got the crowd into an Orton match

He's practically a fucking wrestling Saint
>>
extremely good worker for his size. definitely deserves another midcard title run
>>
>>2776244
Dunno I never see him on TV anymore
>>
>>2776469
He's got that Braun Strowman thing going on with the commentators. Like Vince gave the commentators the same talking points for Harper, Strowman, and Big Red

>My GOD have you ever seen a big man move that quickly!
>>
>>2776244
The most underutilized Wrestler in the WWE
>>
underrated as hell but i cant imagine him as anything but a midcarder
>>
Based
>>
>>2776244
Great in the ring, solid on the mic, and the best Twitter account in WWE today
>>
he's got the best twitter account.

he's also great at everything else.
>>
>>2776548
Difference being it's actually true with Harper.
>>
>>2780020
>>2780024
>You
>Know
>What
>That
>Means
>>
File: What.gif (2MB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
What.gif
2MB, 350x200px
>>2776249
One of /ourguys/ before wrestling came to /asp/.
>>
>>2776244
Great in the ring, awesome gimmick, very over, great look.

Deserves a push, something like Kane in 1997/8
>>
>>2780043
They're all quicker than one would expect
>>
Like him a lot but he's being booked like shit
>>
>>2780543
Depressing how much of the roster this describes.
>>
>>2776244
Good.

Can't remember much else because it's been that long.
>>
I honestly would not give a single fuck if all of the Wyatts got future-endeavoured right now (except for Braun). I have to fast-forward whenever one of these bland fucks gets on the screen, which thankfully doesn't happen too often.
>>
>>2780020
Erick's YouTube stuff is also interesting
I really like this multimedia platform approach
>>
>>2780805
I don't think you know what "bland" means.
>>
>>2780824

He has no personality and no charisma, and he looks like fucking shit.

>"but he wressle gud!"

Yeah ok. This will sure increase the ratings!
>>
It's Tuesday. You know what that means.
>>
>>2780833
>none of The Wyatt Family have personality or charisma

Well not only do I know you don't know what "bland" means, you also don't understand personality or charisma either.
>>
>>2780871
Luke and the other bald-headed fuck are bland, have no personality and no charisma.

Bray is a cringeworthy fedoralord but he does have a character (although it is one that leads me to skip over his segments).

Braun is the only guy worth a shit coming from this faction.
>>
He should Take a shower and get a clue
>>
>>2780883
/thread

>Luke Harper / Eric Rowan are so underrated!!
Is the worst meme on /asp/ today. They're not underrated. They're overrated. Sorry but they're terrible, inside the ring and out. You only like them because

>da man be holdin' 'em down!

And you don't see them much, and you're contrarian faggot hipster smarks.

Guarantee you if they got a push you'd turn on them in a matter of months if not less.

Thank God Vince is still in charge and puts a stop to most of HHH's internet pandering. When that stops wrestling is doomed.

Wrestling should be catered to cool kids again, not nerdy, autistic, basement dwelling retards who wear New Day shirts and jump up and down with joy when Bayley's music hits and boo faces like Roman and cheer heels like Owens because the internet said to
>>
>>2781109
Did you just refer to yourself as a "cool kid"?
>>
>>2781117
>this is the only thing he took from this post

autistic nu gay virgin fanboy detected
>>
>>2780883
>Luke has no charisma
>split crowds against STYLES

>>2781109
But people liked Harper before WWE began holding him down, doofus.
>>
>>2781109
>who wear New Day shirts and jump up and down with joy when Bayley's music hits and boo faces

Hmm...
>>
>>2781206
cool kid detected
>>
>>2781117
I literally did not
>>
>>2781109
Self loathing wrestling fans that don't want to be lumped in with other wrestling fans so they go all contrarian and try to act like they aren't is never not hilarious to me.
This post is a giant flashing neon sign for your insecurity issues mate.
>>
>>2781360
>>2781387
nerdy, autistic, basement dwelling retards who wear New Day shirts and jump up and down with joy when Bayley's music hits and boo faces like Roman and cheer heels like Owens because the internet said to detected
>>
File: cool-kid-10482439.jpg (145KB, 283x424px) Image search: [Google]
cool-kid-10482439.jpg
145KB, 283x424px
>>2781394
>>
>>2781394
New Day & Bayley are faces sparky ;^)
>>
File: coolkid.jpg (81KB, 1300x866px) Image search: [Google]
coolkid.jpg
81KB, 1300x866px
>>2781394
You're such a cool kid bro!!
>>
>>2781367
>>2781412
Yes but you cheer them because you love black people (white males are problematic you see) and Bayley is your pretend gf (you don't have one you see)
>>
>>2781394
Also thanks for proving my point by listing out all the things you actually are, but secretly are ashamed of;
>nerdy
>autistic
>basement dewller
>retard

You're really exposing yourself badly here mate.
Sort your issues out, stop projecting them all over this board.
>>
File: 36212_original.jpg (87KB, 500x558px) Image search: [Google]
36212_original.jpg
87KB, 500x558px
>>2781438
So why does Owens get cheered? He's white you see.

>implying the opposite of loving black people is OK

Uh-oh.

>sexualising Bayley
>>
>>2781460
He's fat, you see. Fat is beautiful and no one should ever be discouraged or bullied for their weight. Also he's a heel. Duh.
>>
>>2781478
So what you're saying is that smarks wouldn't cheer a white, in-shape, attractive man.

Also, remember when Harper got the biggest push of his career earlier this year, potentially being involved with the Wrestlemania main event, and he'd never been more over?
>>
>>2781381
>Wrestling should cater to my tastes.
>Wrestling should cater to cool kids.
Yes you did cool kid.
>>
>>2780049
Based
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.