[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hates when WWE becomes predictable >Hates when WWE becomes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: car-mitb-696x392.jpg (50KB, 696x392px) Image search: [Google]
car-mitb-696x392.jpg
50KB, 696x392px
>hates when WWE becomes predictable
>Hates when WWE becomes not predictable.

Are you guys ever satisfied, Or are you mad your favorite didn't win?

>Inb4 the finish was shit
>>
CARMELLA IS CUTE
>>
>>2775782
Contrarianism is the norm here. No one is ever satisfied.
>>
I seriously don't give a shit about the ending. My girl Mella won so im ok
>>
>>2775782
>It didn't go the way I fantasy booked it so it suuuuucksss
Smarks really have a mentality of 12 year old kids.
>>
The smart money had been on Carmella for weeks
>>
Pretty much everyone in the live thread was marking out for BASED ELLSWORTH last night because it was funny. Go back to Twitter or Tumblr if you want to bitch about women's equality or whatever the fuck their problem is. And if anyone expected it to actually be a "good" match I'd immediately assume they rarely watch WWE women's matches since the vast majority of them look like choreographed trash that even the lowest tier men surpass.
>>
I love Carmella and love that she won, but the fact that Ellsworth is so important in her victories is what's bothering me. She's like a Miz but without the mic skills and the arrogance. Sure she's somewhat arrogant in the ring but it barely shows in promos (granted, that's wwe fault for not giving her more time to trash talk) and while in the ring, she never does anything special. She's not a bad wrestler, mind you, she's just too regular. So this whole thing is helping Ellsworth much more than it's helping Carmella. The downside of that is when Carmella ditches Ellsworth, she'll have to literally work from the bottom as she still doesn't have any accomplishment that doesn't involve Ellsworth.

That's the problema with relying too much on your managers. The Miz had a career full of accopmplishments before Maryse so him winning every match with her help won't hurt his credibility. Carmella has no career outside of Ellsworth.
>>
>>2775858
More like Cumella
>>
>>2775858
Miz spent literally his entire WWE World Title reign hiding behind Alex fucking Riley
>>
>>2775782
>this
>not predictable
It was called ages ago by a lot of people.
>>
>>2775782
Only the SJW's and white knight cucks are upset.
I thought it was hilarious having Ellsworth grab the case, a genuine "They're not really gonna let him grab it are they? Haha Holy fuck they actually did it!" moment.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.