[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I get why Super-Cena worked, but how exactly does Reigns appeal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

I get why Super-Cena worked, but how exactly does Reigns appeal to women and kids?

From what I've seen, women and kids seem to mostly boo Reigns too, yet smarks seem to insist that love him and ruin the product. Yes there's the occasional 40-something hormonal bitch who screams when he comes out, but Roman has absolutely nothing on Cena in that department.
>>
>dentonfag awakens
>he's awaiting a particular answer and if no one answers, he will do it himself
>>
>>2775455
>assuming literally anyone who brings up most hated person in wrestling is the same stupid samefag.

imagine being this autistic
>>
>>2775449
Read his @s on twitter. Full of teenage girls lusting over him.

Kids like him because he's looks like a action hero come to life. He has imitable characteristics like oooooooaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh, superman punch etc. I know if I was a kid, I'd like him. He's just cool, has a silent charisma, comes across as tough and badass. I'd want to be him if I was a kid. I wouldn't want to be Sami or KO or Nakamura i.e. ugly and fat and look gay.
>>
File: roman-reigns-6-310x204.jpg (18KB, 310x204px) Image search: [Google]
roman-reigns-6-310x204.jpg
18KB, 310x204px
>6'3
>Dark hair
>Light brown skin
>Handsome
>Muscular
>>
>>2775449
>how exactly does Reigns appeal to women and kids
He doesn't. There's a reason Raw has record low ratings.
>>
>>2775530
But that was because of Kevin Owens
>>
>>2775530
>production values needing overhaul
>poor show formats
>bad booking
>very poor creative
>out of touch philosophy
>talents who wouldn't have been hired 5-10 years ago on TV e.g. Finn Balor
Blame Roman Reigns
>>
>>2775530
If Vince Russo was writing TV and had Reigns, Braun, Cena, Lesnar, Goldberg, Angle, AJ Styles, Hardys, & Jinder at his disposal WWE would be watchable.

Look at how awesome TV was in 1999 under Russo; the storylines for Austin, Rock, HHH, Taker etc. were incredibly entertaining.

In TNA Russo also did same with Sting, Angle, Nash, Steiner, Booker T, Foley, Jarrett, AJ , Team 3D, Beer Money and had viewership up to 2 million with far less budget.

All WWE "creative" does now is book matches.
>>
>>2775449
I wouldn't go as far as saying most kids and women boo Reigns. Whenever he enters, sure, you hear mostly loud boos (from older dudes), but you can clearly hear loud screams from women and children.

Here is a pretty good example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNgD0-VurTM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXqgNiqYkL0
>>
>>2775548
Owens hadn't even won the NXT Championship when the current ratings slump began.
>>
>>2775646
Sup Kev
>>
I always see stupid white kids and women cheering for Reigns on every Raw and PPV
>>
>>2775667
>get BTFO
>s-s-sup [name]

The numbers don't lie.
>>
>>2775562
smarks want their narrative to work so badly
>>
>>2775562
All of those are symptoms of getting Roman over at any costs.
>>
>>2775805
Why you seething, Kev?
>>
>>2775854
No. They were there before Reigns had even debuted. I was saying the same thing before Reigns was even in FCW.
>>
>>2775562
>talents who wouldn't have been hired 5-10 years ago

Reminder that 5-10 years ago the E would've passed up on AJ Styles
>>
>>2775869
They'd have been correct to. Sometimes it's better to let them build their own brand-name to transition as a power onto your own.
Also
>bringing up AJ anywhere near Finn fucking Balor
kill urself my dude
>>
>>2775449

For women it is the looks and for kids it is probably the simple fact that he is a cool.looking dude who wins most of the time.

And if you hear the "ROMAN SUCKS - NO HE DOESN'T!" chants, you clearly hear, how the "doesn't" part comes from high pitched voices, i.e. women and kids.
>>
>>2775863
>Cuckterposting

L
>>
>>2775880
>Kev triggered
>>
>>2775874
Styles was hardly obscure in 2007 and he certainly wasn't obscure in 2012

>bringing up 1 Bullet Club leader when discussing another

You always this literal? The point was that WWE's talent scouting was fucking atrocious before the current regime, unless you really miss the era of green-as-gooseshit OVW & FCW "graduates" being on TV because they gave Vince boners.
>>
>>2775869
AJ Styles wasn't the performer he was then that he is now. Performer evolve over time. Eddie Guerrero didn't develop top guy intangibles until 15+ years into his career.

When AJ Styles first won World title in NWA:TNA in early 2000's he admitted he wasn't ready so he got demoted back to x-division. 2007 AJ Styles needed to be handled with kids gloves on promo by Russo. Christian helped AJ become confident.
>>
>>2775884
>Styles was hardly obscure in 2007 and he certainly wasn't obscure in 2012

Never said he was. Just best for everyone involved that they held out until he was at his hottest to bring him in.
It's something I find impossible to complain about from the viewpoint of any party.
>>
>>2775888
>Russo

Give a shit.

>15+ years

It was barely 10, probably less if we count LGL
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.