[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>we want the women's wrestlers to be treated equally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1482978211124.png (534KB, 906x900px) Image search: [Google]
1482978211124.png
534KB, 906x900px
>we want the women's wrestlers to be treated equally
>WAH A HEEL WON IN A HEEL WAY AND I HATE IT CAUSE A MAN DID IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>Miz winning because of Maryse
ok

>Carmella winning because of Ellsworth
angery

reddit is dumb
>>
>>2775443
It was a shite finish, like it always is in WWE. Got nothing to do with muh equality.
>>
its really amazing to see Smackdown experimenting so much with how much heel heat their roster can get, first Jinder, now this, and fans are all eating it up, amazing
>>
>>2775552
Hello Adam
>>
>>2775552
How so? Crowd went nuts for it and it made sense storyline and became a talking point both in kayfabe and IRL.

Superb finish.
>>
>>2775565
Crowd was dead, m8. It didn't become a "talking point" any more than the last 100 shitty rip-off moments did. WWE is losing viewers.
>>
>>2775569
seems like you got worked bro #DUH
>>
>>2775569
>Crowd was dead
What the fuck? Did you even watch it you fucking mark?
>>
>>2775569
The crowd went nuts screaming yes as he climbed and then were shocked that it actually happened. Everyone in the e business as well as most of their fans have been talking about it. They are losing viewers, that is the only correct statement there
>>
>>2775569
Watch it with mute off.
>>
>>2775576
Yes I did and the place was silent the moment Ellsworth dropped the briefcase to Carmella. It let the air out of the whole thing. I don't think people were really that shocked, just disappointed.
>>
>>2775604
Nah it got a load of heat, crowd were booing the shit out of it. It was great. Only thing that got more heat was Jinder.
>>
>>2775443
>>we want the women's wrestlers to be treated equally

So...who was the women that got the briefcase during the first men's MitB match?

They could have done it much better. Have Carmella at least order him to get up the ladder for her, while she actively defends the ladder. That would have made sense, it would have shown her as the active part of the duo and so on.

That finish was just lame and lazy on every level.
>>
>>2775443
they meme'd their own "revolutionary match"

writers even took it as a joke in the end
>>
>>2775613
Not many boos. No real reaction at all other than annoyance after the crowd figured out what happened. It was a moment of thousands of people shaking their heads and muttering "this fucking company...."
>>
>>2775620
dude you are so delusional
>>
>>2775615
men have dusty finishes all the time
if people really want to put women and men on the same level they shouldn't care that Ellsworth did it
>>
>>2775634
I agree with this. If this was Big Hero Man heroically winning for his feeble girlfriend it'd be an issue, but it's bitchboy lapdog Ellsworth swooping in at the last minute and grabbing the briefcase unchallenged for the girl who is friendzoning him.
>>
>>2775615
>Have Carmella at least order him to get up the ladder for her, while she actively defends the ladder. That would have made sense, it would have shown her as the active part of the duo and so on.
Fair point. But then we wouldn't have gotten that great moment where Ellsworth gets the idea and looks up at the briefcase and the crowd starts popping.
>>
>>2775620
Is your neon hair dye seeping in to your brain? The crowd went nuts. A great moment and camellia selling it was the icing on the cake.
>>
>>2775687
One cheap pop shouldn't have priority over good booking...I know it often has these days, but that is only a symptom of the sad state the WWE is in.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.