[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am i the only one who thought Lana did exceptionally well

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7

Am i the only one who thought Lana did exceptionally well in her match?
>>
>>2775020
she was great, light years better than WM32 and what little we've seen in NXT, bump well, sells well, has a unique offense

The finisher has to go, her whole offense was built around showcasing her legs do a kick or a leg scissors submission, there were times she got caught looking for the camera and her rope running is terrible

but overall for tonight B+, she's got the character, she has the work ethic, she just needs to clean up the sloppiness in the ring. Skys the Limit, she just need to put her hair back up
>>
>>2775020
She did pretty well
>>
>>2775020
For her first televised singles match it was pretty solid.
>>
The crowd was dead as fuck during that match, that's the only thing I didn't like. They popped for Naomi's slide and when Carmella came out, other than that it was crickets. I love Lana's look and was surprised by those suplexes. But yeah she's gonna need a lot of matches to fix the noob stuff, hopefully she's cranking out a bunch of house shows this summer
>>
>>2775020
I watched a highlights reel and shit you not, skipped past this match without even noticing
>>
>>2775020
>very-fast-lana-breakdances-at-high-speed.png
>>
go back to redddit
>>
>>2775063
great storytelling match before Carmella showed up, it made Lana look like an idiot for never pinning Naomi and Naomi look weak for playing dead for a half hour while Carmella and Ellsworth skipped to the ring.
>>
>>2775020
I think they need to decide if Lana's character a good wrestler or not. If yes they should add more wrestling moves. If no add more punches and some divashit moves.
>>
>>2775020
>no accolade/10
>>
Overall I'd say she's the 4th best woman on the roster after Mickie, Charlotte and Alexa.
>>
acquire standards OP

>>2775846
Charlotte isn't even in the Top 3 Horsewomen
>>
>>2775020
Ya it was alright considering how these womens matchs go, i hope she keeps doing singles so the crowd can warm up to her as a wrestler
>>
File: bwahaha.gif (496KB, 247x192px) Image search: [Google]
bwahaha.gif
496KB, 247x192px
>>2775846
>implying Alexa is top 3 on the roster
>>
>>2775020
She was solid. 'Exceptionally well' is just a complete exggaeration.
>>
>>2775846
Hey Rusev! Shouldn't you be playing Destiny?
>>
>>2775933
This is the correct answer. She was solid and proved she can work a match, but that's about it. She did exceptionally well compared to last year at the WM pre-show but that's not saying much because she was like a deer in the headlights and completely clueless then. But, just like her Russian accent, and her tit-jiggle during her entrance... her match was just OK and she needs a lot of work.
>>
This thread is sarcasm right??? You're all thinking with your dick and you know it
>>
>>2775020
She was good in the sense that it just felt like another wrestling match. But it was mediocre in the sense that it just felt like another wrestling match. meh.
>>
>>2775988
Course they are. It's the same people who insist that Alexa Bliss has 'amazing' mic skills, kek.
>>
>>2775988
>divas deserve actual thought and not just a gauge of phallic erectness

????
>>
>>2775988
I think people were just expecting her to be absolutely horrible and are surprised that she was just...not that good.
>>
File: lana.png (3MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
lana.png
3MB, 1680x1050px
>>2775988
>>2776012
>implying Lana did not serve up an exceptional display

I really enjoyed her body of work
>>
>>2776021
I can't be the only one that sees her ass is almost pancake tier. The fuck is all the fuss about?
>>
File: this guy.png (38KB, 499x338px) Image search: [Google]
this guy.png
38KB, 499x338px
>>2776030
>>
She is already way better than Nia Jax ever was, or can hope to be.

If Lana got a match with Sasha it would be a coinflip on who would botch the most.
>>
>>2776030
>I can't be the only one that sees her ass is almost pancake tier.

I bet you can be.
>>
>>2776040
Nia had good matches against Asuka & Bayley
>>
>>2776036
>>2776043
So thirsty
>>
>>2776051
If you ain't thirsty for Lana something wrong with you nigga
>>
>>2775042
>Skys the Limit
HAD A DREAM I
HADN'T MADE IT
NOW THERE'S NOTHING DRAGGIN DOWN ME YEAH
CAUSE A GIRL GON PUSH IT ALL OUT THE WAY
>>
>>2775846
Let's calm down, that was one match. All reports said she looked horrible in dark matches. How long did her and Naomi practice that match? Same shit happened to Bayley and Sasha in NXT. One good match because they practiced it doesn't mean you are a good worker. Lana needs to prove this shit at least the next month before I judge how she looks in the ring.
>>
>>2776318
>he fell for the "practice" meme

Sasha and Bayley had plenty of good matches in NXT
>>
>>2775895
Bliss is like top 4th worst.
Only Dana, Nia and Carmella are worst in the ring.
>>
>>2776327
How have then down on the main roster?
Both have performed much worst on the main roster. Why such a huge step down from NXT?
>>
yeah man we almost saw her vagina which is already plastered all over the Internet anyway.
That means she is a very good professional wrestler, because she showed a lot of skin.

Stop thinking with your dick you mark.
>>
>>2775020

It was alright when she was on offense, she didn't botch any moves, but she can't sell or bump worth a shit. She's at least better than Eva Marie, which isn't saying much.
>>
>>2776337
NXT gives platforms to succeed.

WWE gives set-ups to fail.
>>
>>2776337
Bayley and Sasha haven't performed worse. They've been used worse. Their actual wrestling ability is the same as always. They just don't have good stories, freedom or even competent booking to enhance their matches anymore.
>>
>>2775020
Mark Henry and Big Show are far better workers than any woman in the history of the business.

Actually Charlotte aside no woman in WWE history even comes close to anyone but the very worst male workers.

The gulf in talent between the men and women is huge, anyone expecting the women to put on a comparable match to the men have been caught up in the WWE propaganda.
>>
>>2775020
Not a virgin fat sperg so could care less about match quality. She's another blonde whore, kinda ugly so fuck her and that nig match.
>>
>>2776474
>Not a virgin fat sperg
You're projecting so hard I love it. Don't you have some Incel forums to go cry on?
>>
>>2776342
>>2775988
>I can only look at the match with my penis
>Please validate me and stop complimenting the wrestling
>>
File: Lana pin.webm (479KB, 646x440px) Image search: [Google]
Lana pin.webm
479KB, 646x440px
what did she mean by this
>>
>>2776030
Big Rusev pounding that ass flat.
>>
Wrestling ability: 5/10
Looks: 10/10
Charisma and mic work: 9/10

Overall, she's a solid 24/30.
>>
>>2776529
she meant to end the match via pinfall but alas it wasnt to be
>>
>>2776581
Please have sex
>>
Lana was all kind of amazing last night. Favorite woman match in a long time. Too bad I can't remember or care who her opponent was
>>
File: le glowing nigress.webm (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
le glowing nigress.webm
2MB, 540x304px
>>2776823
Naomi was pretty cute too. Make women divas again.
>>
>>2775020
I really wanted to jerk off at this point
>>
>>2775020
She did okay, better than Eva Marie ever did.
>>
>>2776837
Do you hsve one of lanas entrance?
>>
File: Lana shimmy.webm (1MB, 950x480px) Image search: [Google]
Lana shimmy.webm
1MB, 950x480px
>>2776911
just this bit
>>
>>2775076
Naomi just kicked out of Lana's finisher when she came out though
>>
>>2775020
Why are all these fedora's caring how good she is in the ring? I had a rock hard boner the whole match.
>>
>>2776030
>liking big disgusting black ghetto asses

Lana's ass is perfect.
>>
>>2777036
>being this white
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.