[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The Miracle Mike Bennett to >Mike Kanellis, Maria's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (199KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
199KB, 1920x1080px
>The Miracle Mike Bennett
to
>Mike Kanellis, Maria's Husband

How long until Vince makes a cuck angle to ruin their marriage
>>
its the price to pay to skip nxmeme
>>
Why does Vince keep trying to destroy wrestling marriages? Is it because he became scarred and traumatized when Bischoff tongued his wife?
>>
>>2774835
He MADE Bischoff make out with his wife.
>>
>>2774835
>Why does Vince keep trying to destroy wrestling marriages?
I think this was probably Mike and Maria's idea. Just feels that way to me. It's too contemporary to be Vince's.
>>
>>2774813
>Maria's Husband
That's all he really is. Who gives a fuck about him? Maria's the main attraction. He's the popcorn stand guy in a corner.
>>
>>2774813
>How long until Vince makes a cuck angle to ruin their marriage

not long.

but, you children are too young to remember it, but one of the great storylines from the glory days of the WWE was Kurt Angle did he/didn't he having sex with Stephanie when HHH was her on-screen & off-screen boyfriend/fiancee

likely not, but this cuck angle could be good.
>>
Vince, i know you are shitposting on asp and cribbing ideas about cucks.
>>
>>2774813
Mike is getting Marc Mero'd as fuck.
>>
>>2774843
>It's too contemporary to be Vince's
You're supposed to laugh at it, of course Vince created it.
>>2774835
He's an insecure and bitter old man with control issues. It's uncomfortable to watch relationships on WWE tv.
>>
>>2774857
The subtlety/ambiguity of it made that story great. Today's babby WWE writers either can't or won't do subtlety.
>>
>>2774835
Probably, it's obvious at this point that he has a HUGE cuckoldry fetish.
>>
>>2774813
Literally reverse Miz and Maryse
>>
>>2774813
Not soon enough.

>>2775194
Oh you mad.
>>
>>2774813
It's amazing precisely this guy skips NXT.
>>
>>2774813
>Implying he's not already a cuck who lets Maria fuck bulls whenever she wants.
Mike Bennett is a huge, outspoken liberal.
>>
>>2775258
It's a joke. Roode is a million times better than that faggot Bennett.
>>
>>2774813
Well, they are on Smack. Expect Maria to be triple BLACKED by the New Day while Mike watches in the corner.
>>
>>2775436
that would be so empowering for women
>>
>>2775194
>You're supposed to laugh at it, of course Vince created it.
What of it? To WWE viewer Bennet would be nothing more than Maria's hubby anyway. So they just made it his gimmick instead of adding another standard heel to the mix. Besides, they're probably going to use both on Total Divas or some shit.
>>
He's eating the pin in a mixed tag match at Mania against Carmella and Ellsworth
>>
Literally the only reason >Bennett was ever relevant is because he somehow landed Maria.
>>
>>2774813
marias hair looks so disgusting like that she needs to go back to straight hair
>>
>>2774813
Maybe it's because the picture was taken at an odd angle and there's weird lighting, but Maria looks like she's got a rubber mask in her face.
>>
>>2774857
>>2775196
Reminder that Haitch killed this storyline because he didn't think girls could cheat on him.

Resulted in Kurt getting the main title a month after the story died while Gaytch had to be Austin's training bag after returning from injury
>>
The only real question is who gets to play the bull?
>>
>>2775306
>Faggot
>Is boning maria
>>
>>2775290
No surprising seeing he's from Boston. For a city that's proud of it's liberalism he's probably a racist like the rest of the city too.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/mlb/2017/05/01/orioles-adam-jones-berated-racist-taunts-fenway-park-peanuts/101187172/
>>
>>2774813
Wouldn't a cuck angle be redundant? He IS a cuck. Maria is like the town bicycle. Everyone has had a ride including fucking Phil of all people.
>>
>>2776855
>boning
>being a cuck

i think you dont understand things
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.