[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>won 2-0 against AJ Styles >almost WWE Champion >get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: ellsworth.jpg (39KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
ellsworth.jpg
39KB, 900x506px
>won 2-0 against AJ Styles
>almost WWE Champion
>get to hang out with Carmella and other Superstars in the locker room
>went surfing with Shinsuke Nakamura in Costa Rica
>his daily job is to basically follow Carmella around and say a couple of lines
>won the first Women's Money in the Bank Ladder Match

All of this out of a squash match against Strowman where he said something funny

How can one man be this BASED?

I fell genuinely happy for him, was looking into him and apparently he really loves wrestling and has only done this for his entire life. He truly deserves what he's got
>>
Yeah but he has to look like that, everyday. His gimmick is how stupid he looks. I'd rather not look like that than have mediocre comedy wrestling success.
>>
>>2774760

you forgot:

>not a dicklet
>>
>>2774760
Based
>>
>>2774961

But you're a neet discussing wrestling instead
>>
>>2774961
Eh I rather be rich and ugly than handsome and poor
>>
>>2774760
GOAT at working people. I thought that people would expect Ellsworth climbing that ladder and handing the briefcase to Carmella, yet they are still SEETHING.

>>2774961
He makes money for looking stupid and saying dumb things. Living the dream.

>>2774977
kek
>>
>>2774760
WWE caters to the lowest common denominator now by making people like KO and guys with tits relatable with the fans, it's no wonder a loser like you likes Ellsworth.
>>
>>2774760
>He truly deserves what he's got

Has he even taken a bump for the last half a year or so?

He really has a great job except being away from his family like the rest of the roster, I guess.
>>
>>2775057
Braun threw him out of the ring @the rumble
>>
>>2774760
Based as fuck and definitely a future hall of famer. One of few guys who benefited from the draft.
>>
>>2775106

Yeah, that was about half a year ago...well...5 months.
>>
>singlehandedly raising his daughters
based big hog
>>
>>2775182
>>2775182
forgot pic
>>
>>2775187
>weather
>>
>>2774961
i guarantee you him not having a chin hasnt stopped him from having a good life; that guy has a natural confidence and charisma to him and that will take you take you far; is it any wonder he is where is he?
>>
>that sheer power of the crowd reaction when he was climbing
How is it possible that after the wymyn's evolution push, the most over person in the Women's division is a man?
>>
>>2775338
Pottery
>>
>>2774760
Honestly, Ellesworth might be my favorite guy in WWE. He gets it more than almost anyone else on the roster and plays any role perfect. Plus he gets paid to hang around Carmella all day? Dude has it made.
>>
File: Ellsworth 2K17 on Talking Smack.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ellsworth 2K17 on Talking Smack.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Think he'll make it into the game this year?
>>
>>2775404
>this is worth discussing

it honestly didn't even cross my mind, is he going to be? I mean Ricardo use to be so I wouldn't see why he wouldn't be.

Also, will he get his own action figure in a two pack with Carmella one day
>>
>>2775404
He should be honestly. I hope he isn't just a valet buy a playable character.
>>
File: 1483643568220.jpg (189KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1483643568220.jpg
189KB, 1462x1462px
>>2774760
>the biggest heel in 2017 is James Ellsworth

What a time to be alive.
>>
>>2776106
>Last year everyone was getting annoyed by Ellsworth and asking for a character shake up
>This happens and chinlet is over again
WWE works in mysterious ways
>>
>>2775404
They should put him in and make his stat number exactly one higher than Bret Hart.
>>
Carmella won ding dong. #duh
>>
>>2774760
>>went surfing with Shinsuke Nakamura in Costa Rica
pics?
>>
File: Capture.png (894KB, 1012x634px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
894KB, 1012x634px
>>2776134
Around this time last year, Ellsworth was wrestling The Dub Boys in Felton Delaware, now he's casually chilling with one of the best wrestlers around. Surreal.
>>
>>2776152
based poosy-poster
>>
File: Hands of Jobber.jpg (135KB, 1254x610px) Image search: [Google]
Hands of Jobber.jpg
135KB, 1254x610px
>>2776152
>Not even an indie darling
>Friends with fucking Gillberg of all people
>Bypass Haitch's NXT trap
>Debuted as a jobber
>Brought back as a meme
>And here we are
I don't understand a lot of things, but I am very sport-entertained by his story. I'd buy his DVD set if it ever comes out
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.