[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Becky Lynch vs James Ellsworth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1468022493958.jpg (55KB, 258x360px) Image search: [Google]
1468022493958.jpg
55KB, 258x360px
It's happening at Summerlslam - cap this.

>This company
>>
It'd be great if Ellsworth just beat the shit out of her. Like war machine Christy Mack level beat down.
>>
>>2774509
Becky suplexing Ellsworth was one of the few moments at the last Wrestlemania to actually make me smile.
>>
Based Becky squashing men
>>
>Becketty gets buried by 1(ONE) No Chin Music
BOOK IT VINCE
>>
Ellsworth opens the match with a No Chin Music and gets fastest KO win WWE history

Literally Muhammad Hassan level heat would be generated.
>>
I'll never understand why WWE has an issue with intergender wrestling. They are worried that the mainstream media will tear them apart for promoting domestic violence or some shit, but all of the mainstream media just calls it all fake so I doubt anyone would care. Hell, they rarely have man vs. woman promos.
>>
>>2774643
Because it's shit and women can't hang with men. It would expose muh revolution.
>>
>>2774630
>>2774633
>Ellsworth getting offence
Kek. Vince lost his balls years ago. Won't happen.
>>
>>2774648
I honestly think Becky and Ellsworth could put together a better match than any of the women baring the asians and nikki cross. That is if Ellsworth is allowed any offence. Imagine the pop if Becky kicked out of the no chin music. Like a back and forth match they could honestly pull off, if they weren't massive pussies who actually have to answer to their network and sponsors more than ever.
>>
>>2774643
it's specifically cause of Mattell. The company that makes the WWE action figures. They basically like nah to the men hitting women stuff. which is why you still see women hitting men
>>
>>2774615
thats because youre a fucking loser
>>
I remember Kurt Angle clubbing a diva on the back of the head to break up a pin in an inter gender tag match during the attitude era. Good times.

>>2774643
PG era was when it was stopped cold, literally the exact show that was rated PG, it stopped. Advertisers don't want it, is the explanation.
>>
File: 1496040717219.gif (870KB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
1496040717219.gif
870KB, 245x300px
>>2775008
Go to hellsworth
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.