[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JBL is awfully restrained tonight I think he finally saw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: JBL Ugh.gif (2MB, 260x264px) Image search: [Google]
JBL Ugh.gif
2MB, 260x264px
JBL is awfully restrained tonight
I think he finally saw too much and broke
>>
File: JBL_bio.png (842KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
JBL_bio.png
842KB, 900x506px
>He took her name
>>
>>2774304
That was the end of JBL. It was too much for him.
>>
File: JBL.gif (2MB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
JBL.gif
2MB, 500x278px
Cuckoldry is the fetish of the true intellectual, obviously JBL is to dumb to get it.
>>
>>2774309
You could hear his mind shatter through the confusion and disbelief in his voice as he tried to comprehend it.
>>
>>2774311
JBL wants to be sodomized by She-Hulk women. I'd say he's pretty familiar with cuckoldry too.
>>
>>2774297
He finally realized he was surrounded by cucks
>>
JBL is gonna commit suicide right now
>>
Didn't watch this shit, what happened now?
>>
>>2774583
JBL realized how doomed his entire profession is and started having an existential crisis.
>>
You could hear the pain in his voice when he said that.
>>
>>2774595
It took until now for him to realise this?
>>
If JBL wasn't such a creepy rapist, I'd respect him for being the only man on an island of lost boys
>>
>>2774583
-A man won the Divas money in the bank.
-The tag team match ended when the champions walked away and decided not to fight anymore
-A literal bald no charisma guy won the money in the bank

That is the most important I remember.
>>
>>2774638
kek

Thanks lad
>>
>>2774583
Midlife crisis to critical mindbreak happened right after the Maria+Mike promo.
>>
He's only truly broken if he gets worked into a shoot and gets fired for speaking his mind.
>>
File: IMG_2072.jpg (39KB, 456x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2072.jpg
39KB, 456x352px
MR MAURO. I KNEW YOU'D COME.
>>
>>2775200
DELETE
>>
>Mauro is commentating the biggest boxing event of all time
>JBL is commentating a nu-male taking his wife's surname

I'd hate to be JBL right about now.
>>
>>2775200
Would mark
>>
>>2775254
You are a fucking retard.
>>
>>2775254
Carny fucks seething over Big Money Mauro.
>>
would you take your girlfriend's name?
>>
>>2774488
>pegging by muscle girls is the same as letting other men have sex with your wife

Are you retarded?
>>
>>2774638
>-A man won the Divas money in the bank
But he didn't
>uses - instead of > on 4chan
Oh you're from twitter/reddit
You gotta go back
>>
Mauro getting the call for Floyd vs Conor has broken his brain. Mauro will now have called the 2 biggest PPV fights in modern day combat sports history.
While JBL is stuck calling fake gay mandrama fagshit for autists with a 71yr old psychopath autist screaming down his ear about hos he is a useless piece of shit human being who should die.

I don't blame JBL desu.
Karma is a fucking bitch.
But it is also real.
Take note /asp/
>>
>>2775407
Mauro really did get the best revenge ever on them
>>
>>2776352
>Karma is a bitch
Yeah it's rough on JBL doing wrestling commentary as a lark when he's a millionaire.
>>
>>2777363
[Citation Needed]
Now go dig up links and sources and citations and dance for me fishy
Bend to my will
>>
>>2774297
GOAT
>>
>>2776352
does a UFC commentator get paid more than a WWE one? i'd imagine a steady stream of work being much better than an occasional PPV fight.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.