[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How has Triple H not buried him? He's a prime candidate.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 564.jpg (34KB, 670x388px) Image search: [Google]
564.jpg
34KB, 670x388px
How has Triple H not buried him?

He's a prime candidate. AJ's a better wrestler, more respected in the locker, over with the fans, frequently gets chants, he's better looking, he made money for rival companies, he's never been a Kliq fuckboy, he's had a title run, he has a better legacy, etc.

Does Vince protect AJ?
>>
>>2773847
it's coming.

vince let AJ have his run as champion to appease smarks. now aj will finish his run jobbing to make the new stars look good, like Corbin
>>
Don't forget that AJ played hardball and said "don't put me in NXT or I'm going back to impact"

HHH must be seething that one of the biggest stars in wwe didn't have to suck his dick to get on the main roster.
>>
>>2774713
>putting veteran wrestlers in NXT

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>2774819

nxt is not just about training, its developmental in teaching how to adapt new hires to WWE house style and production protocols (ie where the cameras are and stuff)
>>
>>2773847
>more respected in the locker
This is false. Just because you smarks have blind hate for Haitch doesnt mean the rest of the world does too.
>>
>>2774836
Most of them have worked in front of cameras and shit before. Getting them used to house style is also another thing wrong with the current company. No diversity in the matches. Everything is the same for some reason.
>>
>>2773847
>How has Triple H not buried him?
He finds him attractive.
>>
>>2774840
Just because some ones wrestled in a bingo hall being filmed on the promoters phone doesn't mean they can adapt to WWE's completely unique presentation
>>
>>2774866
>Just because some ones wrestled in a bingo hall being filmed on the promoters phone doesn't mean they can adapt to WWE's completely unique presentation

THIS

You see how many cameras that WWE has on the floor,

Can you name all the positions for the cameras?
What the angle of each shot?
When to turn to the camera?

they learn these things in nxt
>>
>>2774873
>the hard cam points to one side
>work to the hard cam for pins, big moves, reactions
>look at the floor camera lights when they're on and react accordingly

That's literally it friendo, they have no fucking clue that "Camera B" is going to be ready in position at the turnbuckle for every spot, it's not choreographed and blocked like regular TV. The "work for tv" style is a meme. What they have to teach these guys is how to perform the same matches everyone else does and how to kill the heat in your match constantly by cutting to commercial break every 2 minutes
>>
>>2774836
I understand it for the indie guys. But it ruins a lot of the surprise if a big name debuts in NXT; there are so many people there that would have been great surprise debuts.
>>
>>2773847
>>2774894
And he's a DDP Yoga client
>>
>>2773847
he has long time friends in the business.. Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, Ric Flair, DDP, Kurt Angle.. AJ is already a future hall of famer
>>
>>2773847
Vince has loved him ever since his matches with Roman Reigns. He's also good friends with practically everyone and knows how to be a company guy. Watch any interview with him. He never has an opinion that the company isn't happy with and says nothing but good things.
>>
>>2773847
Because he accepted the comedy segments and losing matches without being a diva.

He understands wrestling and makes a great company guy,outside of being an amazing talent.
>>
>>2773847
They're doing their best. Moved him off the A show to Smackdown, which is objectively better but gets far less attention and marketing from WWE. And he's not even in the world title picture, despite being far and away the best guy in the company, let alone on the brand. I think they're doing a pretty good job of burying him.
>>
>>2774819
You think people are going to pay money to see Tucker Knight vs Tino Sabbatelli? No Way Jose vs Cezar Bonani? Angelo Dawkins vs Sawyer Fulton?

No one cares about WWE's Performance Center geeks who will literally never draw a dime, so they have to bring in qualified and competent wrestlers to bolster the NXT roster. Not defending it at all, but that's why they do it.
>>
>>2774866
>completely unique presentation
lulz
You do realize TNA and New Japan have TV shows filmed by multiple cameras right? And most indies have a hard cam and at least one camera on the floor. But yeah, no one could ever figure out how to work to the camera without spending 7-8 years at the PC.
>>
>>2774839
>Alpha men respect the guy who married the bosses' daughter.

Hahahahahahahahha
>>
File: 1497751566355.jpg (34KB, 489x479px) Image search: [Google]
1497751566355.jpg
34KB, 489x479px
>>2775342
>I think they're doing a pretty good job of burying him.
fuck is company quit
>>
>>2774839

Sure thing Paul.
>>
>>2774713
And yet, AJ has also said he actually regrets not going through NXT
>>
>>2773847
Not sure if you're memeing. But Vince is a legit mark for AJ. AJ said Vince called him personally after he signed with WWE.
>>
>>2775435

Not memeing. This is actually the answer I expected based on how AJ has been handled and how far away he is kept from HHH and HHH Jr. Seth Rollins..
>>
>>2774839

Lol no. I'm sure the NXT fuckboys worship him but the number of guys who leave WWE instantly begin shitting all over Paul but still respect Vince is high. Punk, ADR, RVD, Angle, etc.
>>
>>2775456
>HHH hates Bryan's bearded guts
>Bryan goes to Smackdown
>HHH probably hates Shane for being in the race to inherit the company after Vince dies
>Shane goes to Smackdown
Smackdown sounds more like a refugee camp for people to get away from Hiatch more than anything else
>>
>>2775526
>HHH probably hates Shane

No probably here. The HHH & Steph vs. Shane & Dunn heat is serious.

Apparently its become much better since Vince made his decision for HHH & Steph to be the future after Shane fucked up in China so bad.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.