[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apologize right now to Big Scoops Dave.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: big scoops dave.jpg (43KB, 660x400px) Image search: [Google]
big scoops dave.jpg
43KB, 660x400px
>Was right about Carmella winning the MITB
>Was right about Jinder Mahal retaining
>Was right about Baron Corbin winning the MITB

Literally every single one of his predictions were right. Bow down to big scoops Dave.
>>
>>2773575
uh.. plans change...
>>
>>2773575
wow who didn't see that coming?
>>
To be fair, I also guessed all that would happen
>>
>>2773685
Easiest call ever...
>>
>>2773575
>predictions
>big scoops
Pick one
>>
File: Great_Sasuke.jpg (53KB, 561x294px) Image search: [Google]
Great_Sasuke.jpg
53KB, 561x294px
Cannot wait for the ratings.
>>
>>2773575
Jinder winning was the most obvious thing in the world.
The men it made sense to have win MITB were Zayne and Corbin, and WWE doesn't care about Zayne. Triple H, Stephanie and Vince all love Corbin and want him to be big.
Carmella was a little less obvious, I guess. She was either going to be the next contender for the title with all her wins over Naomi or the MITB winner. Becky and Charlotte were only going to win if they were turning heel, because they're strong enough to be contenders without it. Natalya is a utility wrestler, and she's getting old, they won't push her. They could have given it to Tamina, but she wasn't really ready for it.

So all the obvious choices won. How impressive, predicting that.
>>
>>2773575
Oh cool, so he read the same WrestlingINC.com article I did, that had all the "smart money" betting odds in it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.