[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maria speaks out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (87KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 620x400px
"As a feminist there is absolutely nothing wrong with a man taking his wife's name, its 2017 all the men out there should realize that"
>Mike Bennett will comment on this later as he has to ask his wife for the ok. More at 11.
>>
>>2772923
but this is just storyline lol he isnt mike kanellis in real life
>>
Maria is a strong powerful women
>>
YAAAAAAASSSSSS
>>
Mike Bennett fucking sucks
>>
I'd honestly take her name if it meant I could fuck that ass
>>
File: nakameme maria.jpg (84KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
nakameme maria.jpg
84KB, 640x640px
Mike Kanellis DOA
>>
Maria brought Bennett to the big leagues without her he'd still be wrestling in bingo halls.
Congrats Mike Bennett
>>
>>2772923
I wonder if /asp/ will get worked by this?
>>
>>2772923
Who fucking cares? Are you autistic manbaby virgins this butthurt over the surname of a guy who doesnt know you exist?
>>
>WWE wants big butt Maria back because her big butt is a draw
>she'll only sign if she can bring her doofus husband
>WWE agrees but vows to make his life miserable and force him to quit
>step 1, a cuck angle
Vince is so fucking predictable.
>>
File: tmp_1492346663048-506073422.gif (2MB, 398x268px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1492346663048-506073422.gif
2MB, 398x268px
>>2773924
Yeah vince loves his cuck angles
>>
>>2772923
If I got to have sex with her I'd take whatever name she wanted.
>>
C U C K N E L L I S

U

C

K

N

E

L

L

I

S
>>
Is he already in the main roster?
>>
>>2774188
He just showed up at MITB and they cut a promo that really didn't get over. The number one way to kill any return is to change their entrance music
>>
This debut was pathetic
>>
>>2772923
she needs to be quiet and take her clothes off
>>
>>2772923
Honestly had no idea what they were out there for. I kept expecting them to have a point. Then JBL said "he took her name?" after it was over and I realised that was supposed to get heat with the crowd. Honestly didn't realise that was supposed to be upsetting. I mean, I dislike marriage in general. But why would I give a fuck about a name?
>>
>>2775311
Vince still thinks it's the 70s.
>>
>>2772923
Maria and Mike Kanellis - making feminism a heel move in 2017

Is Vince taking orders directly from Trump?
>>
Ha that guy took his womans name haha fuck Vince is going to crazy cucking this fucking cucklord
>>
>>2772923
>Being in a loving marriage is prime heel fuel in Vince's eyes

The man has issues
>>
>>2775352
They are friends, aren't they?
>>
>>2775352
The heel champ is a heel because he advocates diversity. Vince knows what he's doing
>>
>>2772923
Why is she womansplaining this for him instead of letting him speak for himself?
>>
Lol pussywhipped
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.