[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

APOLOGIZE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

File: C1Vz83YXAAEB6TJ.jpg (129KB, 750x750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
C1Vz83YXAAEB6TJ.jpg
129KB, 750x750px
APOLOGIZE
>>
>>2770536
Carmella is the best.
>>
Disappointed this was not won legitimately
>>
>Carmella
>Lana
>Bliss

we finally have hot divas again
>>
ABSOLUTELY FUCKING BASED
>>
>>2770536
Yeah WWE, APOLOGIZE!
>>
>>2770589
ellsworth finally has a purpose though
>>
>A heel getting nuclear heat in this era

HOLY SHIT BASED BIG HOG
>>
>>2770589
>>>Reddit
>>
File: 1495415804252.jpg (123KB, 1080x1295px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495415804252.jpg
123KB, 1080x1295px
good ppv
>>
I'm so happy with this
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1080x1052px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1080x1052px
B A S E D
>>
>>2770589
Oh get fucked crybaby.

Why you want it clean?

Because you are a fucking mark and are worked by the idea that this is a historical fucking event.

The fact that everyone on social media is talking about the ending shows it is great booking.
>>
File: 1497509298668.png (27KB, 657x527px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1497509298668.png
27KB, 657x527px
>>2773930
I wanna tie her shoes
>>
>>2770536
Do they still sell those Ellsworth cringe shirts?
>>
File: 091_1000.jpg (110KB, 600x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
091_1000.jpg
110KB, 600x800px
>>
>>2770536
>the big hog getting massive heat
>baemella getting massive heat while LITERALLY making history as the FIRST AND ONLY WOMAN TO WIN A MITB LADDER MATCH

apologize for WHAT, bitch? i called this and couldn't BE more please.
>>
>>2774100
This.

This is the most people have cared about a the finish to a women's match ever. Hours later and people are still crying. Literally the first time anyone has been hype for a wrestling show, wondering what they are going to do about the finish.

This got the whole division over. Everyone wants to see the other women win now.

Best booking of the women's shit in a long long time.
>>
>>2772474
Carmella is cute
>>
So, what will DBry/Shane do tuesday?stripe her of the contract? Make a match with the MITB on the line?
>>
>>2770589
MITB is an opportunist title usually held by a heel or an underdog face. Why would it matter in the slightest if it was won legitimately.
>>
>>2774120
How many of these people who are complaining will tune in on tuesday? 100%, and they will want Carmella and Ellsworth get there comeuppance.

This can even make mainstream press.
>>
Just glad Charlotte didn't win, she has enough accolades.
>>
>>2774100
I totally agree. Putting Carmella over with no help would be pretty unbelievable, considering women can lose to belly-to-belly suplexes and random strikes to the head.

Until we start making women's weapon matches more normal, this was the best way to keep everyone looking good. Not only that, Carmella is a heel who is obviously using Ellsworth, so it works out for both of them and can be used in their storyline later on down the road
>>
>>2774161
>Until we start making women's weapon matches more normal,
They are normal, women taking the kind of bumps men do in a match will kill them. If you've seen any women's sports and compared them to men's the ratio of intensity is pretty much what we have in the WWE.
>>
>>2770536
How Big Cass can even compite?
>>
>>2774323
he cant

big hog made her dream come true
>>
>make it a big deal that it's the 1st ever Women's MITB
>a guy wins it

LMFAO. Blatant sexism (I love it Maggul).
>>
>>2774181
Women in Japan have death matches so that's a pretty invalid argument.
>>
>that gradually increasing pop from pic related moment where the crowd realizes what he might do, to the moment where he finally unhooks the briefcase and the crowd fucking explodes
Ellsworth is GOAT, duh
>>
File: 1455591964373.jpg (56KB, 544x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455591964373.jpg
56KB, 544x700px
>>2774385
The moment wrestling was saved.
>>
>>2774369
Hi WhatCulture.

It's not the fact that a man won it for a woman, it's the fact that she's a chicken shit heel who is obviously using Cucksworth to get shit. The fact that they hyped it up so much and we got that ending made the heat it got that much better. Carmella and Ellsworth not caring about prestige or history doing whatever it takes to win is GENIUS booking and I personally loved the finish even though the match was a little slow and could've had some bigger bumps
>>
>>2770536
so is that why big cass has gone crazy?
>>
I can't believe they had the balls. The absolute mad men.
>>
>>2774375
Those aren't real women
>>
>>2773972
Do you work for the company or something? James Ellsworth just climbed the ladder and unhooked the first ever women's Money in the Bank. That's never even been done on the men's side before. It makes the women look like a joke, which is what WWE supposedly wanted to get away from.
>>
>>2774144
Her dumbass shoulda cashed in tonight, then they couldn't do anything about it.
>>
I would absolutely mark out for a Becky Lynch vs. James Ellsworth match.
>>
>>2774527
This
>>
>>2774517
So, what, we have to go through every single possible first ever this and that before the white gloves come off and they can start booking the matches like the rest of the show?
>>
>>2770536
Why? The rumor mill says her cash-in is going to fail. As if WWE needed another way to intentionally destroy their own Women's Revolution.
>>
>>2774517
Yeah how dare the women division introduce an angle yet to be done by the men and give us a reason to see what happens to Carmella/Ellsworth
>>
>>2770536
Best kayfabe pairing. Give each a title and make them a power couple.
>>
>>2770536
She was super cute singing her theme
>>
>>2774517
Ahhhhh, fuck storytelling and writing in FICTION, because progress. Please go back to getting BTFO'd by the gaming community. One battle at a time.
>>
If Carmella would have cashed it in on Naomi reddit would have gone nuclear
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.