[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop supporting this stupid ass company.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: wowtf.png (19KB, 709x247px) Image search: [Google]
wowtf.png
19KB, 709x247px
Jesus fucking christ, holy shit. When will this company FINALLY go out of business?

>Have the best female wrestler in the world along with other world-class talents
>Poach her so other companies can't have her
>Immediately forget why they even got her and don't know what the fuck to do with her

Please, please fuck off and die, WWE. You are the absolute cancer killing sports, entertainment and everyone's lives.
>>
Did you even read your own source?

It's implying that common speculation was the mae young, not that wwe was planning that.
>>
>>Poach her so other companies can't have her
>>Immediately forget why they even got her and don't know what the fuck to do with her

You know who else did this? WCW. They had hundreds of wrestlers under contract just to prevent the WWF signing them but never used most of them.

WCW are now dead.
>>
>>2766122
Meiko Satomura signed with WWE?
>>
>>2766122
Reminder that Io will one day be jobbing to Alexa Bliss in 5-10 minute PPV matches. Vince gonna drive the weebs to suicide.
>>
>>2766174
based Vince
>>
>>2766122
Not sure what you're flustered about, OP. Ya slowpoking? Dave's been reporting since late last year that Io was probably going to WWE. And he reported it officially in March, I think.

Ya mad cause she's not been situated in the US and booked by WWE yet? It could have less to do with WWE and more because Io is finishing her commitments to Stardom. Kairi only finished her commitments recently, which makes her available for the MYC.
>>
>>2766122

Yeah, fuck the WWE for the fact, that Io hast to "finish up her dates" with STARDOM, "before she can head over to the WWE"!

Wait...what? How is that the WWE's fault?
>>
>>2766122
wat?

Shirai only signed with WWE last month so she has lots of dates in Japan left to work.

They signed Hojo back in March and she only finished working for Stardom a couple of weeks ago. You can't just get up and leave, WWE doesn't allow their wrestlers to do that, why would Stardom.
>>
>>2766160
You know which company pushed to make everything live, driving up costs? WCW.
You know which company thought 3 man announce teams was a good idea? WCW

I'm sure you could make a massive list of mistakes WCW made, and WWE is probably doing most of them.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.