[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So... they are WWE employees right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: wwerats.jpg (124KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
wwerats.jpg
124KB, 1200x600px
So... they are WWE employees right?
>>
BLG is some faggot with too much disposable income that decides to spend it on WWE events to try to get himself seen. Seems to have worked since he was targeted on Swerved

Simon however is one of those Free WWE Tickets for life kids you hear about. He said to someone who talked to him that when he was younger he was accidentally hit by a wrestler at a live show. Since then, he took the free tickets deal and goes with his mom Martha since they're both WWE fans.
>>
>>2710226
fake news, Simon is rich as fuck because his dad died (rip) and had a goat life insurance policy

that's why he takes his mom all the time, because if she was at home she'd be on her own
>>
File: IMG_20170531_190315.jpg (40KB, 365x643px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170531_190315.jpg
40KB, 365x643px
>>2710181
Oy vey
>>
I dunno how the fuck Simon and his mom do it. That's a lot of travel for a product that's gotten so lame and repetitive.

Although I guess WWE is a lot more fun live than it is on TV.
>>
>>2710247
Simon is the GOAT live fan
>>
Simon is based
> isn't obnoxious
> visible, unique appearance, but doesn't draw attention to himself
> chills with his mom
BLG and the clown deserve brain cancer though
>>
BLG, the clown and that fat fuck from full sail with the "paul heyman guy" shirt are the worst
>>
>>2710242
>>2710181
>That woman is actually Lugey from future, his son was a time traveller and together they go back in time to watch every wwe shows before it's self-destruction
This is the story behind these two
>>
>giving attention to """fans""" who want attention for themselves

These people should hang themselves
>>
File: IMG-20170528-WA0001.jpg (36KB, 398x321px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170528-WA0001.jpg
36KB, 398x321px
>>2710237

Based Simon working my feels into a shoot
>>
>>2710324
Kino
>>
Martha is best fan and she should be the next winner of the Warrior award, brother
>>
>>2710181
BLG is an idiot

Simon not only is the GOAT fan but he also has awesome taste.
>>
I hate that faggot in the green smiley shirt. He is everything wrong with current fans
>>
>>2710181
>paying to watch WWE programming
>>
>>2710237
Why is he a fan of Ascension doe? was his dad a cuck?
>>
simon a cute
>>
when will start hormones so he can be my femboy gf
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.