[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>brought in highest WWE ratings >brought in highest TNA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7319.jpg (17KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7319.jpg
17KB, 272x185px
>brought in highest WWE ratings
>brought in highest TNA ratings
>briefly stalled freefalling WCW ratings
>works the marks
>works the smarks
>works Le Meltz
>works Cornettey so hard Cornettey can't stop talking about him after 20 years
>Predicted that WWE wouldn't hinder Jinder

Bro, bro, is there anything Vince RuGOAT can't do bro?
>>
>>2705267
>is there anything Vince RuGOAT can't do bro?
Can he balance a spoon on his nose?
>>
That's a lot of working for a guy who can't get a job.
>>
Highest ratings in WWF history, by copying off of ECW, who copied off of FMW.

Russo always had a million ideas but most of them were shit. It was Vince who cherry-picked the best ones and Russo is still living off those golden years where people valued his opinion. He's done nothing of worth since and here we are decades later with morons thinking all his ideas somehow must've been good.

Besides, hasn't he turned his back on wrestling and says anyone who still watches must be super gay?
>>
>>2705393
>Highest ratings in WWF history, by copying off of ECW, who copied off of FMW.
If he did that they would have copied the amount of dimes ECW drew...zero
>>
>>2705322
>works /asp/ies

Fuckin RuGOAT strikes again
>>
>trying this hard *ironically*

Sad!
>>
>>2705393
>The Vince McMahon filter argument

Was the shitty This is your life Bayley segment also cherry picked by Vince? Yes. Yes it was
>>
File: tfw the marks get worked.webm (3MB, 740x554px) Image search: [Google]
tfw the marks get worked.webm
3MB, 740x554px
>>2705267
>>
>>2705536
>vince caring about the womens division
that was all hhh and stephanie
>>
>>2705536

>Vince let one shitty idea through, so let's get a guy who's ideas are shit 90% of the time.
>>
File: 1496178608642.jpg (142KB, 999x532px) Image search: [Google]
1496178608642.jpg
142KB, 999x532px
>>2705393
TRIPLED
R
I
P
L
E
D
>>
>>2705708
Y'know what I can't help but notice? at the point marked with Russo leaving for WCW, Nitro's ratings DON'T pop up.

This lends credibility to the idea that he needed somebody like Vince as a filter for awful ideas.
>>
>>2705732
>The Vince McMahon filter argument
>>
>>2705708
>that decline in nitro ratings when russo joins
>yfw russo is a double agent that Vince used to sink competition see:WCW and TNA
>>
>>2705962
Nitro's ratings were declining before that. It was the wrestlers killing that company, not the writing.
>>
>>2705267
>Bro, bro, is there anything Vince RuGOAT can't do bro?
Control Hogan's blitzkrieging ego.
>>
ANYbody can write pro wrestling. He was just the right gay guy at the wro-at the right time
>>
>>2705962
That ship was too far sunk when he got there. The inmates ran the asylum and he couldn't do anything about it because of their shitty contracts.
>>
>>2705267
>>2705486
>"P-people hate me and think I-I'm a retard!"
>"M-Maybe, if I pretend it's a character I'm portraying, I won't be held accountable for my actions!"
>"Hey everyone, I'm n-not really a shitty human being, I'm j-just a great heel! I'm working those s-stupid marks!"

Imagine being this fucking delusional holy shit
>>
>>2707656
>has never watched Russo booked Nitro

Explain why his tenure as bookerman directly correlates with incessant "swerves" that make no sense and build up to nothing.
>>
>>2707724
>anon getting worked this hard
How does Big Ratings RuGOAT keep doing it bro!?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.