[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't stop laughing.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 11

File: image.png (789KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
789KB, 640x960px
>"R-r-record revenue"
>"B-b-bingo hall promotions can't com-compete with the WWE"
>"W-we draw the bi-biggest crowds"

Wow! Look at that sold out arena! Look at all those asses in seats. E-drones are a complicated bunch. They see images like these and then have the nerve to say that WWE is selling out shows and how badly NJPW/ROH are performing. Does this look like a packed house to you? So ratings are way down, attendance is way, way down. This is the house they drew on a "star-studded" go-home Monday night RAW show. Just accept it, E-drones. Maybe your product that you love so dearly, ain't doing so hot right now. And things will only, only get worse once football season comes around. Personally, I cannot wait to see the empty arenas or the TNA-like ratings the company draws nowadays in the next coming weeks. It's going to be so awesome.
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 676x982px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 676x982px
Look at that. Look at that, the entire second story, completely tarped off. How about this one, from a certain angle, the entire arena is pitch black to masquerade the pitiful crowd number that even bother showing up. This is fucking sad. This is beyond sad. This is pathetic.
>>
>30,000(packed)
>>
>>2705206
It's the memeweights. It was a sellout crowd but the people went for a piss and a hotdog as soon as the ropes were changed.
>>
please leave this board, young bucks
>>
>>2705219
/thread
>>
>>2705219

>It was a sellout crowd

The entire second floor was fucking tarped off. You have to be trolling. I don't even know if you're trolling or if e-drones are that naive and out of touch. Surprisingly, I've seen E-drones say even dumber shit and they were completely serious.
>>
>>2705224
stamford wives BOILING
>>
File: IMG_5087.jpg (161KB, 634x409px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5087.jpg
161KB, 634x409px
>>2705219
the absolute state of edrones
>>
>tfw WWE will die in your lifetime
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 640x359px
>>2705224

>Repeatedly beat it into your fucking head that your ratings are plummeting, the attendance is abysmal and the product is fucking hideous.
>"pl-please j-just leave us al-alone mister. Please just stop bullying us and go away"

Hahahaha.
>>
File: 12893922.jpg (34KB, 234x234px) Image search: [Google]
12893922.jpg
34KB, 234x234px
>WWE CAN ONLY FILL THE BOTTOM BOWL OF ARENAS FOR RAM AND SDL IN 2017
BINGO HALLS WHEN ?!

What do you think was the TRUE attendance for last night, though? I'm going to guess around 5,000.
>>
File: image.jpg (311KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
311KB, 1200x675px
>>2705260

And it's not that, they CAN'T even fill out the lower half. There are plenty of empty seats on the lower half. Meanwhile, NJPW cannot stop selling out shows! It's amazing to watch. Have you ever seen the WWE get as cucked as hard as they're being cucked right now?
>>
>>2705271
kenny your show is sold out, you don't need to keep shilling it
>>
>>2705278

worked HARD
>>
>>2705213
Thats the ramp and the set, you fucking idiot. The board is fucking pathetic
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 640x586px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 640x586px
>>2705278

"S-s-samefag."

I kind of feel bad for these e-drones, NJPWchads. Must be hard on these little guys to constantly get their asses handed to them, day in and day out. I'm almost tired of winning at this point. These guys just face defeat, after defeat after defeat. Loss after loss. And all they can say is make ridiculous and preposterous excuses as to why their show isn't doing so well, if not just accusing us of samefagging or talking about how much money the WWE has or how we're "outlaw" and "bingo hall" wrestling. It's sad, sad really. Like a squirrel trying to drag itself across the street after being run over by a minivan.
>>
>>2705206
>And things will only, only get worse once football season comes around
Football is having an even worse time than wrestling when it comes to ratings dude. They lost 13 million viewers last year compared to 2015.
>>
File: image.png (30KB, 631x441px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
30KB, 631x441px
>>2705366

Hey faggot, this was smack dab in the middle of Monday night RAW, this wasn't 205 live, this wasn't a dark match, this was literally in the middle of the fucking show. I don't know what time this picture was taken because obviously, I didn't watch. But your company has no excuses, no reason to be doing this poorly on a non-football Monday night Raw. And neither should you. Stop grasping at straws.
>>
Bump. This needs to be on the front page for all the world to see.
>>
Apparently a bunch of you neckbeards never leave the house to go attend a WWE show so let me explain. The show will sometimes start with a dark match (usually between local wrestlers for scouting purposes) until everyone who bought tickets gets to the arena. After the dark match, Smackdown will start and the arena is actually pretty full. Since causal viewers are the only ones that watch the show, they just stay until Smackdown is over. Once Smackdown is over, the announcers invite the crowd to stay for an extra fifteen minutes so that the Cruiserweights show can come on. Since no one cares about flippy indie wrestlers, most of the crowd leaves. Sometimes after that, they'll have a dark match with the top wrestlers to send the crowd happy.

>Inb4 "wwe smark diddly dong seething"
>>
>>2705206
Wrestling is dead. Its irrelevant, only fat spergs watch or care about anything wrestling related. Just move on to something else guys.
>>
>>2705695
But wasn't this picture during Raw?
>>
File: image.jpg (161KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161KB, 1080x1080px
>>2705695

Apparently, you don't read the fucking thread. You idiot, this was Monday night Raw yesterday. This wasn't a house show, a dark match or 205 live, this was in the very middle of Monday night Raw last night. Raw can't even sell 5,000 seats in an arena anymore. This is BAD, no amount of bullshit excuses will change that.
>>
>>2705733
>>2705734

Because the show on Memorial Day really lets us see how packed every show of the year is gonna be, right?
>>
>>2705741
Damage control
>>
File: giphy.gif (802KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
802KB, 800x450px
>>2705741
>>
>>2705741
faggot
>>
>>2705206
>Sasha Banks
>Cruiserweight
>Empty Arena

Really makes you think.
>>
>>2705763
Sasha in those pants was probably the best thing on RAW yesterday, though...
>>
>>2705769
this
>>
>>2705750
>>2705752
>>2705756

Found the obese smarks that never leave the house

The wwe never sells tickets on the camera side because that's where the crew records the shows. You look at the other side and it's jam packed
>>
File: IMG_1056.jpg (1MB, 1119x1492px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1056.jpg
1MB, 1119x1492px
>>2705787

Forgot the image
>>
>>2705790
BWWEWTS
>>
>>2705790
1) There isn't any side that is packed, unlike your claim. The left side is half empty, the right side is 1/3 empty, central side is the most packed but still has significant empty seats in the front blocks

2) You claim that WWE doesn't sell tickets on the camera side, that is false in the picture. The camera side is the left side and there are people in it.

So yeah, you are talking out of your ass, the arena is half empty and your justifications are blatant lies.
>>
>>2705787
>The wwe never sells tickets on the camera side because that's where the crew records the shows.

Not sure, claiming the WWE leaves one side empty on purpose is actually proving your point that they are selling a lot of tickets.

With the stage on one of the other sides that would mean, they only ever sell half the venues.
>>
>>2705790
There are a lot of empty seats on the right side, the upper deck is tarped off, and the two levels of box seats don't appear to have anyone in them.
>>
>>2705278
How about YOU get laid, geek?
>>
>>2705278
Just ignore, hide or report man, he will never stop being childish
>>
>>2705213
HNNGG
>>
>>2705790
This wasn't yesterday, this is 205 live
>>
I live in Greenville where this Raw was, tickets seemed basically sold out from what I saw and floor tickets were like $200-$300 minimum. Coulda got some nosebleeds for $20 but couldn't be assed.
>>
>>2706113
Because then they wouldn't be the cool edgy smart guys anymore, they'd just be guys who like something. There's nothing more satisfying to a hipster than a "take down" or "lame sell out main stream bullshit". They would never lower themselves to just enjoying something they enjoy, they have to make sure everyone knows how much cooler and better they are.
>reminder that aren't response that boils down to 'u mad bro' means you proved my point.
>>
I live in an "A" city and Raw and Smack are always sold out the night of. Tickets here are also expensive as hell. The only thing tarped off are the nosebleeds on camera side because the arena doesn't want to pay a full staff unless it's a hockey game. Camera side is completely full save for the the middle which the crew needs to be empty. Lol @ outlaw fans cherry picking shows from Cornfuck Ohio.
>>
>>2705215
That arena can barely fit half that.
>>
>>2706574
>reminder that aren't response that boils down

state of this illiterate drone
>>
>>2705787
Please be satire
>>
>>2705206
it's funny how this started to become a trend when WWE started pandering more and more to smarks
>>
>>2707887
>pushing Reigns incessantly
>"pandering more and more to smarks"
>>
>WWE is in rather good condition 5-7 years ago
>WWE starts pandering to smark crowds more and more with each year
>Anti smarks say "watch out WWE, you are gonna look like those bingo halls soon"
>WWE still keeps on pandering to smarks and keep hiring and pushing indie fags
>Anti smarks say "no, seriously, stop it WWE"
>WWE continues doing so, totally killing the product, anti-smarks and casuals get disinterested in this shit, WWE loses a shit ton of fans
>WWE venues look like >OP's pic related
>Smarks: "YOU SEE WWE MARKS? YOU NEED US AND OUR WONDERBOYS MORE!11"

Where's the logic? You idiots basically prove what we were saying a few years ago would happen. There is not such thing as WWE drones anymore, or actually there are, but it's smarks who are the drones that still care about this shit of a business and company that is WWE. Oh the irony and idiocy of le smarkettes.
>>
>>2707914
>after years of pushing guys like Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Daniel Bryan

Of course a single RR will not save anything. WWE is unsavable at all IMHO.
>>
>>2707926
I meant to say "WWE isn't savable at all IMHO".
>>
>>2707926
>>2707928
>anti-smarklet
>Roman apologist
>functionally illiterate
>>
>>2707914
eh
>>
>>2707916
It is not about pandering to anybody it is about not building any stars. The only one they are trying to build up is a guy with 0 charisma and 0 mic skills.

Everybody else gets killed by bad scripts and 50/50 booking. Faces that get over against the will of the company, get sabotaged on purpose.

Even people that come up from NXT with a lot of hype get killed in a few weeks.
>>
>>2705233
He was talking about Smackdown you moron

also J-drone seething
>>
>>2705224
YANG BUCKSU
GO HOMEU
>>
>people still think daniel bryan was them pandering to smarks when total divas/bellas is literally the most casual market

not gonna lie though modern wwe feels like old roh to me - when I was a huge fan i could sit and watch two nobodies put on a great match but eventually get bored because there's no characters or storylines

the only real praise I even see from hardcore fans these days is literal masochist shit where they admit every show is shit but they're "interested to see how this develops" when nothing in recent years has ever developed into anything.

wwe has found a fanbase that will give them money on nothing but the possibility that maybe something will happen but if it doesn't that's okay too
>>
Cruiserweight and divas matches are when people piss and get refills, I imagine if both are in the ring you figure its your only chance to do either for the night.
>>
>>2708038
Tarped-off areas mean that nobody is sitting there, ever, the whole show. Maroon.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.