[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>X-Files comeback >Twin Peaks comeback >MST3K comeback

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

>X-Files comeback
>Twin Peaks comeback
>MST3K comeback
>Full House comeback
>Roseanne coming back

WWE BABBY: "Herr derr the 90's is gone forever and the Attitude Era isn't coming back, grandpa!"
>>
So is WWE going to also bring back Stone Cold, Kane, The Rock, Mick Foley, etc all 20 years younger?
>>
the attitude era was 90% Austin and The Rock though

neither are coming back full time
>>
>>2705059
They literally can't do it now because they're a public corporation with all sorts of family company sponsors and shit.

Meanwhile, NJPW is entering their Attitude Era, and are booming.
>>
>>2705059
>90s tribute act Young Bucks hottest act in the world
REALLY MAKES YOU THINK
>>
Kane not on the cover but HBK is?

wtf lol, I guess sucking Vince's cock has it's benefits
>>
>>2705067

No, just bring back the edgier storylines. MST3K didn't bring back any of the original cast (maybe Joel has a little bit here and there).
>>
>>2705084

Which doesn't change the fact that what was great about the Attitude Era was mostly Stone Cold and The Rock like >>2705068 said.

Shit like Val Venius getting his dick off off, Pepper and Mae Young giving birth to a hand is "edgy" but it's also fucking terrible.
>>
>jews can't create something original so they keep making remakes or bringing old series back
>>
>>2705070
exact reason why I hopped on the NJPW train and never looked back
>>
>>2705079
This
>>
"Ratings don't matter"
"Its a different time"
"People don't watch as much tv"
"Cord cutting is the future"
>>
>>2705099
>Goldust
>DX
>Undertaker
>The Ministry
>The Corporate Ministry
>Kane
>Mankind
>The Rock
>The Rock N' Sock
>Kurt Angle
>Chris Jericho
>Chyna
>Trish
>Lita
>The Hardy Boyz
>The Dudley Boyz
>E&C
The AE, specifically from 1999 to WM17 was fucking stacked from the bottom to the top of the card. And the best period in WWE history. The beginning and early AE, 1997-1998, is where most of the cringe shit "we're really trying to be edgy" shit happens.
>>
>>2705123
and Smackdown in 2003 with Heyman in charge had a great roster but never drew anything close to the attitude era

without a megastar like Stone Cold and Rock carrying things it does not matter how good the mid card is
>>
>>2705140
Heyman's Smackdown is definitely either my #2 or #3 best period in WWE history.
>>
>>2705059
ANIMANIACS ARE BACK NIGGA
>>
>>2705070
>NJPW is entering their Attitude Era
So Nakamura and AJ were like Bret and Shawn? Is Naito the equivalent of Austin? Should I start watching?
>>
>>2705123
>The AE, specifically from 1999 was fucking stacked
No, it wasn't.
>>
>>2705099
>Shit like Val Venius getting his dick off off, Pepper and Mae Young giving birth to a hand is "edgy" but it's also fucking terrible.
I can tell you're <18 because those things were so miniscule but kids who weren't watching regurgitate them as if they defined the era
>>
> wildly diminishing returns
> will probably be shit

NEET: "Bring back MUH ATTITUDE ERA"
>>
>>2705532
>getting this worked
seek sunlight
>>
>>2705535
t. anonymous white noise meme regurgitator
>>
>>2705549
cringe
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.