People who could legitimately possibly save WWE if given opportunity in creative capacity.
fuck this asshole
he killed wrestling and his career when he did this.
Some small unintimidating twink looking Matt Hardy wannabe who copies everything The Kliq did, spams superkicks & whose matches look like choreographed co-operating with his opponents scripted acrobatics plus has never drawn major dimes in his life?
Russo worked for TNA for like 10 years after Arquette. 2 million viewers on Spike TV were watching TNA under Russo's pen.
Here's a real tag team people would actually be intimidated by in a bar.
The Young Cucks are a joke.
Long story short
1. Spike request MEM return for ratings in Jan 2011
2. Dixie promises Spike she can get it done
3. Re-Signs Steiner but Nash/Booker got to WWE
4. Spike loses faith in Dixie
5. As a results Bischoff gains power and starts working more closely with Spike
6. Spike loves Bischoff specifically Scott Fishman
7. John Gaburick joins TNA in 2013
8. Gaburick gets rid of people he perceives as a threat: Jarrett, Prichard and yes Bischoff
9. Bischoff being gone was the end of the relationship between Spike and TNA