[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Jesus fucking Christ.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (100KB, 640x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
100KB, 640x960px
Why the hell do you even support this company again?
>>
To fuck over the outlaws, of course.
>>
>>2704451
of course nothing is happening

By putting the main belt on Brock they told everyone "RAW will be meaningless until Brock comes back in 3 months."
>>
In other words

"since we can't be arsed to make believable programs for the undercard and braun was taken out, we've given up."
>>
Because...I really enjoy watching old WCW matches on the Network and the app is really convenient to pull up on my Xbox. I don't really care whether the WWE lives or dies I just want to watch the old shit.
>>
I don't. I've never subscribed to the Wrestling Observer nor do I visit their website.
>>
>>2704465
>fuck over companies actually putting forth an effort
>>
LOLWWE
>>
>>2704451

So they actually have given up on themselves now?
>>
WWE Schedule is as follows

>RAW after Mania: Parttimers leave
>Late April-June: Filler
>July: Parttimers come back
>August: Summerslam
>September-Survivor Series: Filler
>Survivor Series: Either parttimers come back or some awful storyline is concluded in a big tag match
>Survivor Series-January: Filler
>Royal Rumble
>Road to Wrestlemania: Parttimers return
>Wrestlemania

Of course nothing is happening now
>>
>>2704451
For the ultimate endgame OP

E Drones are called cult worshippers for a reason, you know?
see picture
>>
>>2704519
>Late April-June: Filler
Nigger, last year around this time we were getting Roman/AJ and Cena/AJ.
>>
>>2704537
Yeah, Roman vs AJ was filler to get Roman over and Cena vs AJ had the club interfering and Enzo and Cass for some reason until the actual real match at Summerslam.
>>
>>2704529
Are you saying wwe would hold a suicide pact for the wwe babbies?

because i'm for that idea. Natural selection at its finest
>>
>>2704539
The week-to-week storylines were at least interesting, though.

Like, Cena/E&C vs. The Club was unambiguously filler but christ, the segments were still entertaining and they used it to put a rub on some younger guys.
>>
Really, how do you produce five hours of live content every week without it becoming meaningless?
>>
>>2704542
I'm not saying they're bad or w/e.

I'm just saying that WWE makes it very clear the real stars are the parttimers so in the grand scheme of things, anything that happens when they aren't there is pretty much meaningless.
>>
That's the problem when you need to write 156 hours worth of storylines every year for the main show. The fact that the writers are shit and the big boss is completely out of touch doesn't help either.
>>
File: IMG_4536.jpg (291KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_4536.jpg
291KB, 1200x675px
>>2704451
Imagine wasting 5 hours of your life per week watching the shittiest """"wrestling"""" shows ever, when you could be watching GOAT Japan instead.
>>
>>2704451
charge your phone nigga
>>
File: image.jpg (6KB, 154x136px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
6KB, 154x136px
>>2704587

I already did you bitch ass nigga
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.