[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Corny and Bischoff have both been welcomed back into the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: russo.jpg (134KB, 681x357px) Image search: [Google]
russo.jpg
134KB, 681x357px
>Corny and Bischoff have both been welcomed back into the fold
>first thing they do is come together to bury the fuck out of Russo

How do you think he's feeling right now?
>>
Nah, dude, he talks about how gay people are on his podcast, he's totally comin' out on top, here.
>>
bro, I don't give a shit bro
>>
Bro Bischoff didn't even say anything, it was Cornette who brought him up out of the blue multiple fucking times. How can you be so obsessed about shit that happened 20 years ago that you can't help but bring the guy up like that? Most amazingly is that was the edited and cut version, I bet Cornette name dropped Russo about a dozen times they had to cut..

Daily reminder that Cornette bitched out of a debate with Russo that would have benefited charity and/or Cornettes "dear friend' Rico of tens of thousands of dollars.
>>
>>2703057
Hi Vincent!
>>
>>2703057
Corny is just mad that Russo drew more ratings than he ever did.
>>
>>2703057
>>2703215
Everyone knows Corny and Vince bro are gay lovers and this whole feud is kayfabe.
>>
Both were replaced by Russo so of course they buried him.
>>
>>2703215
I really hope this was a joke..... Like seriously.... I really do.
>>
they were putting russo over by burying him. thats the wwe way.
>>
>>2703034
Licking up their salty tears. Based Russo working the faggots.
>>
>>2703597
Hi Jim
>>
Based fucking Russo working the marks again
>>
>>2703034

Cornette is a bitter old cuck who's obsession with Russo is creepy as fuck. Russo has moved on and doesn't even seem like he has any bad feelings or holds any grudge towards Cornette anymore. let it go Jim, let it go.
>>
>>2704069
Pretty sure he still dislikes Cornette, but he doesn't go on about him constantly or make claims that any meeting between them would end in violence and lawyers.
>>
>>2703057
Wait he was talking about stuff 20 years ago on a program with 3 legends talking about wrestling history? The absolute madman.
>>
>>2704521
Except the discussion wasn't even relating to Russo, I bet you can't have a conversation with Cornette without him talking about Russo, he's fucking obsessed.
>>
>>2703057
>20 years
TNA was not even a full decade ago
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.