[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is this shit.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 4

File: Fuck Off.webm (240KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck Off.webm
240KB, 480x270px
This reminded me of Brodus Clay.

She should work on not botching and learning how to speak on the mic, instead I they spent hours rehearsing this shit.

What has happened to Raw.

tldr, 2 dancing niggas
>>
>>2702414
I don't give a shit about her in ring skills or her mic work, she just needs to keep going out there looking hot like she has been since Royal Rumble
>>
File: 1453707018054.gif (86KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1453707018054.gif
86KB, 500x281px
>>
>>2702414
Its a childrens show.

Kids like dancing.
>>
>>2702440
Well I hope the kids get more of their friends to watch because with shit like this the ratings will be awful again.
>>
>>2702414

She got all the women over, now she has to get tie CWs over...

No seriously, her career is done...
>>
Fuck she's looking hot.
>>
>>2702450
They are already awful you idiot
>>
>>2702414
They chose the best job for her, being a valet for a cruiserweight.
>>
>>2702465
>awful again
dick head obviously i know thats why i said again, ya know it's a weekly show.
>>
Glad I didnt watch Raw
>>
Based Xavier 2
>>
>>2702414
Now her career is officially dying
>>
>>2702760
This on the preshow or is it gonna be the cooldown 5 min match?

Cruiserweights, Foxxy and a mixed tag. fuck this is gonna be shit
>>
>>2702414
She's doing Naomi's career, in reverse
>>
>>2702827
fucking KEK!
>>
>>2702414
crowd's lukewarm reaction says it all
>>2702434
same here, it's the only reason I bother watching women's """wrestling"""
>>
Her shrimp dick husband has to be seething watching this
>>
>>2702786

The complete upper card is in one match, so this actually seems to be on the main show.

I also have the sneaking suspicion it won't be the blow off match.
>>
>>2702872
Why? He will soon be the bigger earner because she will be released and has learned nothing but wrestling.
>>
>>2702414
How mad will /asp/ get when she wins the cruiserweight title?
>>
>>2702930
Hornswaggle tier run.
>>
>>2702414
SHUCKY DUCKY! QUACK QUACK!
>>
>>2702434
This anon gets it
>>
JUG & JIVE
>>
>>2702493
>he observes ratings on a week-to-week scale rather than a long-term scale
how much does wwe pay you?
>>
Sashafag must be having a meltdown somewhere
>>
>>2702414
sasha has been a lot more sexy lately since she dropped the feminism crap. i see her as less horseface and more fuckable when she does stuff like this
>>
>>2702414
Damn, she looks so fuckable. Those legs, hnngg.
>>
I haven't watched i weeks, what happened to Sasha's Career?
>>
>>2702414
Sasha relegated to 205 Waifu.

Christ.

I guess putting on shit matches isnt excusable even for the women.
>>
She looks like she'd be a huge cunt backstage.
>>
NOOOO MY DARLING SASHA+

Why the fuck is B-ecketty not on this shit??? Fuck WWE
>>
File: Vince-McMahon-higher-power.jpg (174KB, 2000x1124px) Image search: [Google]
Vince-McMahon-higher-power.jpg
174KB, 2000x1124px
THAT'S IT! GIVE IT TO HER!
MAKE HER TAKE IT!
GIVE IT TO HER NOW!
GIVE HER....
...A DANCING GIMMICK!
>>
>>2703572
>looks
>>
>the manlet division is so not over that they're relying on the fucking women to get the over

fucking state of this division
>>
>>2703595
This is how I see it. You can look at it as Sasha being BTFO and maybe that's the case, but I think they're trying to use her to get people to care about the cruiserweights.

It's not working
>>
>>2702414
Based Cruiserweights dragging Sasha down with them.
>>
>>2703860

I honestly don't know what this is.

Does she have heat backstage? Is this really meant as her pushing 205 Live? And if so, will this be permanent or at least for a time?

One thing is clear: It is very bad for her career. The whole last 9 or so months were very bad for her, so this just looks like the next step in burying her before she gets released.
>>
>>2703488
Charlotte
>>
>>2703904
She's been at the top of the card for months and months on end, I don't blame them for wanting to cool her off for a bit, but goddamn, straight to 205 Live is cold. I guess someone is upset that they handed everything in a silver platter and she failed to return the results they expected, but then how does that explain Charlotte's continued push?
>>
File: 1495647082166.jpg (477KB, 812x806px) Image search: [Google]
1495647082166.jpg
477KB, 812x806px
>>2702414
>Friendly reminder that the WWMEME values corny shit like this over talent
>>
>>2703904
>>2703912
Chill dudes.

The feud for the pre-show match was supposed to be Nia Jax v Mickie James but people didn't give a shit about it and were actually more interested in Sasha vs Foxy. They have thrown in the mixed tag because it's "Extreme Rules". Sasha will be free of the manlet a week after the PPV.

She'll be winning the title off Bayley or Bliss at Summerslam.
>>
>>2703912
>put on good matches that people enjoy
>sells merch
>was inarguably the most over woman on the roster until WWE "fixed" that
>worked people into thinking Charlotte is the best wrestler in the division
Sasha has succeeded at everything and still it wasn't enough for Vince because muh golden girls
>>
>>2703927
Based Foxy screaming her way into semi-relevance.
>>
>>2703912

She wasn't handed anything. She was in a horrible program with BAD (how fucking fitting), while Charlotte was already in the title picture for half a year. Then Sasha was supposed to make Charlotte look like a star all through 2016 and she absolutely did. A lot of people now unironcally think that Charlotte is like the best women's wrestler in the world.

That is exactly the result they wanted from her.

Then she had to push Nia, which is kinda impossible if you have to sell 95% of all the matches while Nia has hardly any offense to speak of, but she did that as well.

So I don't know what else the could have demanded from Sasha. She humiliated herself multiple times during the feud with Charlotte, always making Charlotte look like a million bucks.

And she still somehow got herself more over than any other woman that doesn't have a tv show named after her.

And Alexa and Charlotte both are in the title picture since they joined the main roster, while Sasha was only very shortly in it and never supposed to really get title for longer than 3 weeks.

So I don't see where she "failed to return results" here...
>>
>>2702414
What's sad is this might not even be the cringiest part of the show. Alexa was in an awful segment also.
>>
>>2702414
I feel bad for Sasha. Going from being the top woman wrestler in the world to a dancing gimmick has to hurt your ego.
>>
>>2703944
>So I don't see where she "failed to return results" here...
She was supposed to herald the women's revolution that never came.
>>
>>2703488
They just stopped pushing her. Charlotte was moved to Smackdown so their feud was finished, Nikki is out for a while, Brie is out for even longer, Bliss was moved to RAW to feud with Bayley and Mickie James

all that's left is Alicia Fox
>>
>>2703973
>>2703944
>>2703912

Sasha was booked to be the #3 girl on Raw behind Charlotte and Bayley, but is a bigger draw and bigger merch seller than Bayley and Charlotte. She is over beyond the level of her push.

The pushes that failed to get results were Charlotte and Bayley. Charlotte is a massive flop considering how much they invested in her - she won 16 PPVs in a row(!). The jury is still out on Alexa.
>>
>>2703982
Not to mention she was supposed to be a heel but they had to double turn her and Charlotte because of how much more popular she was.
>>
>>2703488
Heel turn has been pushed back yet again until Summerslam supposedly, but with how badly Bayley is doing I wouldn't be surprised if it's babyface Sasha vs Bliss instead. Which may be better desu.
>>
>>2702414
she getting demoted to 205 live
>>
>>2703944
Oh it's this guy who tyurns up everytime someone says something about Sasha.

the guy who doesnt understand it's a scripted TV show and claims "Sasha never got a push"

>She wasn't handed anything
Was on top in NXT and was put in a RAW and HIAC main event and is a 3 time champ.

>She was in a horrible program with BAD
All of the women were in this program not just Sasha they all suffered.

>Then Sasha was supposed to make Charlotte look like a star all through 2016 and she absolutely did. A lot of people now unironcally think that Charlotte is like the best women's wrestler in the world.
Charlotte outworked Sasha and overtook her during the feud.

>She humiliated herself multiple times during the feud with Charlotte
Humiliated is way off she took losses which is her job and why was Charlotte not humiliated on RAW losing in Charlotte, NC.

>she still somehow got herself more over than any other woman
This is my main issue with you, She did not get herself over she is a character on a TV show who was booked to get her over her scripted promos were designed to do this. You seem to think she does what she wants and its all her idea.

>And Alexa and Charlotte both are in the title picture since they joined the main roster, while Sasha was only very shortly in it and never supposed to really get title for longer than 3 weeks
Sasha feud for the title lasted for over 6 months as a top storyline, She has not been hard done by. She took a spot and ran with it and now Alexa is doing the same.

You have such tunnel vision for Sasha and are such a mark for her it is unreal and you appear to have no clue how WWE works.
>>
>>2703973

If anything that would have been Charlotte's job. She was champion for almost 1 1/2 years straight.
>>
>>2703999
>Oh it's this guy who tyurns up everytime someone says something about Sasha.

I'm not even on this board that often.

>the guy who doesnt understand it's a scripted TV show and claims "Sasha never got a push"

Because she never did.

>Was on top in NXT and was put in a RAW and HIAC main event and is a 3 time champ.

She is the shortest reining NXT women's champion there was and still had the best matches of any women's champion. That wasn't "handing her anything". Bayley and Charlotte were NXT champions as well and for longer.

>All of the women were in this program not just Sasha they all suffered.

Charlotte got the title during that time. And yes, Becky suffered as well, because she is also booked like crap...often even worse than Sasha.

>Charlotte outworked Sasha and overtook her during the feud.

Se, how well Sasha's work is? Even you got worked.

>Humiliated is way off she took losses which is her job and why was Charlotte not humiliated on RAW losing in Charlotte, NC.

She was killed in 1 minute by Charlotte before Roadblock. Tapped out 2 seconds before she would have won at Roadblock, tapped out again and on the next RAW she had to proclaim Charlotte as the better women.

>This is my main issue with you, She did not get herself over she is a character on a TV show who was booked to get her over her scripted promos were designed to do this. You seem to think she does what she wants and its all her idea.

Sure, her promos got her over...are you kidding me?

>Sasha feud for the title lasted for over 6 months as a top storyline, She has not been hard done by. She took a spot and ran with it and now Alexa is doing the same.

Alexa still is in the title picture the whole time. While Sasha is a valet on 205 live now... but yeah, she got everything handed to her, I know.

>you appear to have no clue how WWE works.

I know that skill or talent doesn't matter in the WWE.
>>
>>2704053
didn't read because you say the same thing everytime you never answer anything anyones says you just cherrypick.

You are just a delusional Sashit Fag.
>>
>>2702414
she looks so disinterested
>>
>>2704098
it was cringe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcjSzs3h3pU
>>
>>2704096

seething
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.