[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does nobody talk about Gangrel anymore?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: gangrel.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
gangrel.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
Why does nobody talk about Gangrel anymore?
>>
Great fucking entrance tune.
>>
>>2702075
He was better than Edge and Christian. Edge was a bigger joke main eventer than Miz.
>>
>>2702160
Hi gangrel
>>
>>2702075
quite possibly the scariest look ever, not in terms of physique but the guy legit just looks creepy
>>
>>2702578
It's true. In fact, the fake teeth are the least frightening thing about his face.
>>
>>2702160
HOF when?
>>
File: cesaro.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
cesaro.gif
2MB, 500x280px
>>2702075
What's there to SAY about Gangrel?
>>
>>2702075
His entrance,look and theme were creepy and cool,he wasn't bad in the ring either,i was kinda sad they never did any cool with him.

I had his toys too,i was some what of a Gangrel mark when i was 10.
>>
File: brood.png (671KB, 595x594px) Image search: [Google]
brood.png
671KB, 595x594px
Broken brood when?
>>
>>2702894
There was a short amount of time when Matt and Jeff came out with Gangrel

The Hardy's theme mixed with Gangrel's entrance was pretty sick.
>>
>>2702939
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PQV0hEAPY0
GOAT
>>
>>2702075
White Wolf sued them and won so they don't mention him much.

Notice when he showed up on the E&C show they never call him by name.
>>
>>2702090
Loved Gangrel and loved his entrance.
>>
>>2702962
based as fuck
>>
>>2702075
he sucked
>>
>>2703020
I don't think they sued - WWF was paying for the use of the Gangrel name from day one - an ownership credit is given to White Wolf on all the old shows / video games.

I think that they just stopped paying for the usage when he left,so now it's lapsed they can't use the IP.
>>
dunno, but his theme is sick
>>
>>2703106
........... sucked......... BLOOD???!!!!

*Bach starts playing*
>>
>>2702894
Looks like paul heyman combined with that bizarre foodsguy
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.