[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get his appeal. What do his fans see in him? He

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

I don't get his appeal. What do his fans see in him? He is fat and short and makes cringey promos. Finn Balor would be a better successor to Undertaker than this guy
>>
>>2701539
He is Unironically taller than Joe, Finn and Seth. He will be second tallest at extreme rules.
>>
>>2701539
>fat
>short
>cringey
there's your answer. he embodies your typical neckbeard smark
>>
>>2701539
He is actually booked about as tall as Brock...
>>
>>2701539
I used to like him until he lost every match wasn't a credible threat to anyone anymore. Losing his feud to John Cena completely ruined him for me. He's on RAW right now and looks obese. I'm thinking he fades into oblivion by next year.
>>
>>2701539
He is just so boring, his promos make me change the channel.
>>
>>2701539
>short
Bray is 6'3, he isn't Kevin Owens manlet tier.
>>
File: downloadfile.png (829KB, 1000x625px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile.png
829KB, 1000x625px
People think Bray is short because of the rest of the Wyatt family. Mind you Harper is 6'6, Braun is 6'8 and Rowan is also 6'6. Bray is literally the same height as Roman, both are around 6'3.
>>
>>2701539
>What do his fans see in him?
Nothing. They love their phones more than him. He was looking for pops for his crab walk and corner le spooky bendy thing and got NOTHING. NO REACTION. It's was laughable bad. His act is done but he continues to plow on because WWE needs a time slot filler with his boring promos.
>>
>>2702427
>Roman is 6'3

he's barely 6'1
>>
>>2701539
It's all in his character work, in my opinion. He's like a wrestler from the Golden Age timewarped into the present with the gimmick he's working with. It's refreshing to see something so different from the rest of the relatively gimmickless roster.
>>
This looks like bait but given the nature of this board you're probably serious.

>Bray is short
He's 6'3"
>Balor would be a better successor to Taker
First of all he can't talk
Secondly he's like 5'9"
Finally the Taker boat already sailed with Roman, literally no one cares anymore
>>
>>2702875
Today's obese smarks dont care about character work just how many indies shows you worked before you got signed.
>>
LOL at OP thinking Bray is short just because he hung around giants in his group
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.