[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Those massive ratings drops in the past 5 years How fucked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

File: cpZ6XGX.jpg (83KB, 438x486px) Image search: [Google]
cpZ6XGX.jpg
83KB, 438x486px
>Those massive ratings drops in the past 5 years

How fucked is WWE come 2019?
>>
>>2701031

Those are the actual ratings, not even the absolute number of viewers, right?
>>
File: bryloon.jpg (9KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
bryloon.jpg
9KB, 230x230px
>mfw Daniel Bryan was the last great draw in American wrestling history
>>
>lost 1/3rd of viewers in 5 years
LOLWWE
>>
>>2701031
Hopefully Vince is dead by then and Haitch can revive the company before dies completely.
>>
>ratings were up in 2014 compared to the previous year
>Bryan confirmed draw, stronger than TV decline

NWOWolfcuck lying: ''ratings were down with Bryan''
>>
>>2701038
ratings aren't number of viewers (in millions)
>>
>>2701098
Yeah...that's what I wrote...
>>
But Romanlets told me Daniel Bryan wasn't a draw
>>
>>2701090
>>2701105
there's a reason why Bryan is the GOAT
>>
funny thing about that chart is that the drop wasn't massive from 5 years ago,

-0.1 average in 1 year isn't bad if you consider tv decline
Bryan sending them up proves he's the GOAT and makes Neethammer cry at night

The real problem starts when Roman Reigns gets pushed
-0.2 in 2015 and would have been problably worse with Roman champ instead of Rollins
-0.45 in 2016 makes Roman a major flop and confirms what I'm saying
-0.27 for 2017, with the show again centered about Roman
>>
>>2701139

In any previous era his push would have been killed ages ago.
>>
The Daniel Bryan and CM Punk pushes drove away all the casuals and the Roman Reigns push is finishing the job by driving away the smarks that remain. Dead by 2020.
>>
>>2701212
My only guess is that Vince knows the next TV deal he gets will be dogshit, so he doesn't even care.
>>
>>2701031
Not very. Cable television is a worthless and dying medium for broadcasting and it has been for probably 5 years. Innovation in distribution will be the name of the game in the entertainment industry in the next decade or so and that is what will separate the winners from the losers
>>
>>2701383
>Daniel Bryan becomes champ
>Ratings increase

Dumbass.
>>
>>2701717
>Not very. Cable television is a worthless and dying medium

>doesn't influence the actual ratings
>>
>>2701031
WWE is at the same level of relevancy as some random pg show from nickelodeon.
>>
File: IMG_3620.png (21KB, 588x379px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3620.png
21KB, 588x379px
Another chart
>>
>>2701090
>>2701105
>>2701137

Daniel Bryan disappeared after his Wrestlemania win because the idiot planned his honeymoon and then his dead father died. How does he get credit for ratings to shows he wasnt even there for?
>>
File: 1328583992623.jpg (5KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
1328583992623.jpg
5KB, 299x169px
>>2701031
>those 2012 numbers
>proof Punk was the biggest draw over the last 5 years

Eat shit you faggots!

The proof is right there in the numbers.

What's your defense now losers?
>>
Stop fussing over the ratings of a childrens show.

Its dying and will be dead by 2020
>>
>>2701031
Its okay they will sell the network to indians (who already get wwe pay per views for free)
>>
>>2702784
>SEETHING
>>
File: 1495200877291.jpg (129KB, 919x737px) Image search: [Google]
1495200877291.jpg
129KB, 919x737px
>>2702784
>>
>>2702784
Miz outdrew Punketty as champ
>>
Based Punk and Bryan were actually draws.

Daniel Bryan will go down in history as the last ratings draw WWE had. When people look at WWMeme after its death in 2021 they'll wonder why Bryan wasn't given the belt in 2015 again.
>>
>>2701031
WWE isn't going to be a wrestling show. WWE is going to do what MTV did it's going to remove the part of it that made it a success and focus on other avenues. Movies, tv shows, possibly some spin off youtube channels and such. It'll be a marketing company or something and wrestling wont even be a factor
>>
Most of you delusional fags can't accept the fact that wrestling is dying and there's nothing that can be done about it, wrestling had its boom period and now it's a joke which is looked down upon by everyone and only losers or mentally ill people watch it.
>>
>>2701031
>How fucked is WWE come 2019?
Early-Mid 90s tier.
>>
>>2701817
> Big drop from 2001 can be explained by wrestling going out of fashion and collapse of WCW
> Downward trend from 2007
> PeeGee era was established around the same time

Confirmed PeeGee wrestling is Anti-Draw
>>
>>2701083
>implying HHH is a better booker than Vince

This whole 'HHH is the saviour of wrestling' meme needs to die. Triple H has a fucking terrible mind for the business. Let's look at some of what Triple H has done since taking a more coperate role:

>NXT is mostly terrible. It relies entirely on stars built by other promotions (Zayn, Balor, Nakamura, Joe, Roode etc) and has been shit since it's lead writer left for Smackdown
>speaking of stealing stars from other promotions, that will no longer be a possibility of hunter keeps trying to run indie companies out of business like he is doing now. He is actively trying to 100% monopolise wrestling.
>he still has a massive ego, and is the reason Reigns was given the push he was.
>it's also not a coincidence that the overall quality of wrestling has gone down since he started taking a more corporate role.

Honestly once Triple H takes more full control of the company, you can basically kiss the WWE goodbye.
>>
>>2703460
I agree that he's overrated by people who think he will save WWE but I do agree that at the very least he has his finger closer to the pulse of today's fan than Vince does.
>>
RIP WWE
>>
Everyone's transitioning to MMA. Even kids.
>>
>>2703430

Daniel Bryan is to Vince McMahon what Hulk Hogan was to Verne Gagne.
>>
WWMeme are 2 out of their 3 audiences

Older casuals don't find anyone entertaining and are moving slowly to UFC which has characters like McGregor as well as not being fake.

Smarks (WWE's most reliable source of income) are moving to things like ROH and NJPW. Even NXT, WWMeme's way of trying to keep the smarks, is becoming shit.

The only audience WWE still has is children.
>>
>>2701825
He missed literally 1 show

>Bryan is an idiot because his father died

holy shit you might be the biggest social retard on /asp/
>>
>>2703460
>It relies entirely on stars built by other promotions

Sounds JUST like 80s WWF or present-day WWE desu

> and is the reason Reigns was given the push he was.

Reigns's push is 100% Vince
>>
>>2703538
Even with kids, they will prefer to watch a more edgy product and spend money on it. Every 8-year-old worth his salt has GTAV and watches content on YouTube that would be R on TV, it's baffling that advertisers can't see this.
>>
>>2701083
>>2703460
Yep. Reminder that Haitch is in charge of SDL, and that's been only slightly better than the horse shit his wife puts out on Raw
>>
>>2703558
This, Kids are probably the most volatile audience to have because what they think is cool changes nearly every week and most of it is older stuff as you say.
>>
File: dana laugh.jpg (36KB, 665x465px) Image search: [Google]
dana laugh.jpg
36KB, 665x465px
>tfw MMA kills boxing, kickboxing and fake fighting.
>>
>>2703559
Vince's fingerprints have been all over SDL ever since the Shakeup
>>
>>2703625
Yeah I don't think Jinder champ is gaytch idea
>>
>>2701139
>still obsessed with triphammer
lol someone seems TOUCHED
>>
>people still don't think Gaytch killed wrestling
The ratings have been on a consistent downward spiral since he was handed the belt by Eric Bischoff
>>
>>2703557
>reigns push is 100% Vince
You do realize Hunter wanted Brock vs Roman at 31 while Vince wanted Brock vs Rock
>>
>>2703652
You just demonstrated Vince being an out-of-touch fool, good job.

Reigns is booked EXACTLY like Vince's pet babyfaces of the mid-90s.
>>
>>2703553
You cant even read. You're the retard.
>>
>>2701031
It's a fucking boring product.
>>
>>2703779
>n-n-no y-y-you

Therapy: get it.
>>
>>2703637
Someone seems to be a neet, 24/7 on the board.
>>
>>2703966
>this shit tier banter about a guy who doesn't post here anymore
just stop
>>
>>2704121
>i-i'm not posting here anymore I swear
>>
>>2704210
you really seem obsessed with this shitposter

get a fucking life
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.