[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWE Logic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Vince is Flexible.jpg (92KB, 645x369px) Image search: [Google]
Vince is Flexible.jpg
92KB, 645x369px
> Who needs to win a Number One Contenders Match? I'm just going to attack the champion when he's out in the ring and get rewarded a title shot
>>
>We don't need qualifiers for the Money in the Bank match.
>We also don't need qualifiers for this Extreme Rules fatal 5 way.
>Instead we'll just have these guys fight each other ever week in slightly different combination so the PPV matches get extremely diluted.
>>
>>2700386
GOD! Fucking this!
>>
> Hey buddy, congrats on winning the no. 1 contender's match
> Thanks, hey quick question; who are the other contenders, where's the list?
> ...
>>
> Heel teams with heel in Royal Rumble
> Together eliminated 3 jobbers
> One guys tries to work another guy out the ring
> Other heel turns on him and pushes him over top rope
> Guy gives shocked face
> Guy in ring give the "Oh well" smug face
> 17 entrants left
>>
>>2700386
honestly qualifiers matches could be really good
>>
>>2700517
>>2700386
I'd love to see some qualifying matches right now lads.

I personally thought the next number one contender should have been picked in a little tournament leading up to Money in the Bank or even Summerslam

Would really solidify the whole "Anything can happen / everyone has a chance" attitude.
>>
>>2700517
>>2700801
Here's a handful of TV matches you could get if you had done qualifiers for the next two PPVs

Raw:
>Roman Reigns vs. Cesaro
>Seth Rollins vs. Sheamus
>Samoa Joe vs. Dean Ambrose
>Bray Wyatt vs. The Miz
>Finn Balor vs. Kalisto
SmackDown:
>AJ Styles vs. Erick Rowan
>Kevin Owens vs. Sin Cara
>Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Aiden English
>Baron Corbin vs. Tye Dillinger
>Dolph Ziggler vs. Mojo Rawley
>Sami Zayn vs. Luke Harper

Wow, I didn't realize how dire SmackDown's heel scene was until I wrote that. Jesus.

But anyway, the point is, there's a lot of combos. Hell, you could even call up an Oney Lorcan or a Kassius Ohno temporarily or something. If you really wanted to meme it up, you could have James Ellsworth get a qualifying match.
>>
>>2700828
>Wow, I didn't realize how dire SmackDown's heel scene was until I wrote that. Jesus.

They should have kept AJ heel, just for the sake of story telling in matches. Especially since BMJ is coming back soon.

Some of them are of course a bit obvious who's gonna win, but at least it gives them a win to put them over. Would have also made a compelling couple 2 weeks for both shows. A good reason to tune in.

Actually it's really bothering me the more I think about it.
>>
>>2700838
Yeah, it really makes no sense, especially since they did it last year and those matches were pretty much all good TV matches. We got a REALLY good AJ vs. KO match out of it.

Problem with keeping AJ heel is that there really wasn't anything left for him to do as a heel and he was gonna get cheered anyway. In a vacuum, AJ turning was the right move and they did it in the right way (you can pinpoint the exact moment he turns during his match with Shane, it's actually really good) , it's just that PLUS Bray and Miz leaving really hurt them.

They really need a call-up or a new acquisition. Andrade. Lorcan. Sanity. Somethin.
>>
>>2700801
>I'd love to see some qualifying matches right now lads.
It would be extremely predictable. With the limited rosters the same guys in the match now, would be beating up jobbers like Sin Cara, and split tag team members along the way making it way to obvious and down right pointless.

Also, in case no one noticed, these shitty wrestlers can't improvise with unknown wrestlers or call matches on the fly. They have to work months of house shows with each other just to produce the choreographed, predictable, shit matches they produce now. You would see non stop botches in qualifying matches if that were put together. This is why Owens faces Zayn 9000 times a year.
>>
File: MAYBE.jpg (33KB, 770x433px) Image search: [Google]
MAYBE.jpg
33KB, 770x433px
>>2700845
MAYBE.

If Sin Cara had a match with someone at the top of the card, like Kevin Owens, and he acquitted himself well, it would give him some credibility and he wouldn't just be an undercard guy anymore.
>>
>>2700845
Yeah but it WOULD make their place both at the top of the card and in the PPV's main even more legitimate. Give people a reason to actually care about who's in the main event.

You do make a good point about the same choreographed matches, but it's not like we haven't seen decent Upper card vs Mid-card matches before.
>>
The sole fact that /asp/ can bring a more interesting schedule and story every single week shows how truly dire is the state of the WWE.
>>
WWF/E used to book #1 contender matches for PPV. They kept the roster occupied, they were easy fuel for angles and feuds, and they made titles feel more important. There is literally no good reason why they are not regularly utilized.
>>
>>2700371
Remember that time Goldberg just sauntered up to the Universal champ and got a title shot?
>>
>>2701255
No. He got into it with Kev was like Nah fuck off but then Jericho accepted in his behalf.

Dumb that Jericho can do that, but if a Champ accepts a challenge it should be valid regardless.
>>
>>2700828
There's an obvious winner in every one of those matches you listed, so what's the point?
>>
it's scripted you moron
>>
>>2701308
All the more reason it should make sense. Some cunt is being paid to have it make sense.
>>
>>2701300
Fill out time on TV, not dilute the PPV match and maybe let some undercard guys get a little credibility in losing.
>>
>>2700371
Just watched this episode of Smackdown with this picture featured.
Fucking funny shit.
Stacy Keibler oh my fucking.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.