[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jinder already a flop before becoming champion.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 1

Backlash tickets were doing good before the card was announced.

Died as soon as Jinder won the n.1 contender.

As a result of this, Backlash was not sold out, despite the fact that it was in a good location.

Indians get WWE ppvs for free hence won't buy the WWE network.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dxQX-RT4BA

Russo approves Jinder.

Anti-smark cucks BTFO.
>>
Based Jinder working the smark cucks
>>
Russo liking Jinder is the kiss of death. because giving a jobber the top belt BC he's ripped is the kind of idiotic shit Russo used to do.
>>
>>2699169
Yep. Working WWE out of revenue is so based
>>
>>2699172
Worrying about a losing a couple of thousand seats in Chicago for a B PPV, compared to the hundreds of thousands of seats being sold for the India shows. Lrn FUCKING MATHS
>>
>>2699169
>working them into staying home and not giving away their dimes
>>
>>2699179
Fucking yourself over in the long term for a short term gain is such a sound business move.

> thousands of seats being sold for the India shows
And how much is the exchange rate for that?
1 poo in loo dollar = $0.35 US
el o el
>>
>>2699164

How many Indians have enough money to blow 25 $ (or whatever it is in India) on a fucking low quality t-shirt?

People are talking about India like everybody of the 1.3 billion population has the same average spending power like the people in the US or Europe. And wrestling already has the poorest audience anyway.
>>
>>2699179
India's biggest indoor arena doesn't even hold 15K
>>
>>2699179

kek, WWE can be happy if this will be a zero-sum game.
>>
>>2699189
Strong maybe, but maybe WWE can pick up some sort of incentives from India's government if they tour there. India might hand out refunds and tax breaks for outside industries coming over. They might also just be trying to outsource some office jobs to India and they want to familiarize the area with their product first.

Or maybe they're hoping that the stupidly rich poos are just as dense as the low-class street urchins. One billionaire Indian fan with an IQ below 80 would be worth putting the title on Jinder alone.
>>
>>2699195
What a puny nothing statement.
>>
>not hailing the modern day Maharajah
>>
>>2699192
They'll run multiple shows all full of rabid marks who will eat merch up. Chicago fans are a bunch of smarks who don't buy shit. The US market has dried up. It's nothing but a limited group of sad losers who show up to events to troll.

Think about all the fucking losers who show up to every event. They are either employees who set up the ring/set or the saddest motherfuckers alive. Neither of which will be buying a shirt every show. Hell, they wear the same outfit every show. These are your U.S. fans. Good luck making money off them when they show up to an event. LOL
>>
>>2699210
>Think about all the fucking losers who show up to every event. They are either employees who set up the ring/set or the saddest motherfuckers alive. Neither of which will be buying a shirt every show. Hell, they wear the same outfit every show. These are your U.S. fans. Good luck making money off them when they show up to an event. LOL
How do you know or are you pulling this shit up ya ass.
>>
Wait, I'm like, a huge mark at times, and almost never a smark, and I hate Jinder.

I feel like theres one of two things that is happening:
Smarks and Marks reverse roles on Jinder
Everyone except indians and people who want to see WWE fail hates Jinder.
>>
>>2699213
The events are televised with cameras. Use your fucking eyes, retard.
>>
>>2699210
>These are your U.S. fans. Good luck making money off them when they show up to an event. LOL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita
>>
>>2699219
I do and most of them are wearing wwe merch ya pinhead
>>
>>2699198
That's what they're going to say about your eulogy after I commit the act of murder on you because nobody cares about you enough to speak for more than thirty seconds.
>>
>>2699226
>le skeltal 'is that debit or credit' man acting tough

WEW boy
>>
>>2699226
Damn.. TRUTH BOMB dropping TRUTH BOMBS. You are my 2nd favorite tripster besides me.
>>
>>2699224
No they're fucking not. They're wearing Macho Man shirts, shit from the 90s and bootleg shit that isn't even sold at WWE shop.
>>
>>2699228
Bro ya got btfo by truth bombz, just let it go
>>
>>2699232
>n-no they aren't!
>those s-shirts are fake!
You're such an epic failure of a human being. Don't ever (You) me again pinhead
>>
When are they going to give the Bollywood Boyz the tag belts?
>>
>>2699179
>hundreds of thousands of seats being sold for the India shows. Lrn FUCKING MATHS

this cuck actually believes WWE sells ''hundreds of thousands'' of tickets in India

holy fucking stupidity.
>>
>>2699243
I wouldn't even be mad. The Smackdown tag belts are a big nothingburger at this point anyway. Let them feud with New Day and give Big E a pathway to feud for the WWE Championship.
>>
Oh btw Meltzer ever said that merch sales in India aren't really good.
>>
>>2699171
Russo also loves the Miz.

http://www.ringsidenews.com/2017/05/08/vince-russos-brand-recap-miz-wrong-era-sheamus-reckless-worker-wwes-double-standard/
>>
>every last bit of info was from the Wrestling Observer Newsletter
>>
>>2699295
dude it's literally the video, the main source

>lel i discovered an info that was obvious to anyone, so smart
>>
>>2699164
AJ vs. KO was semi-main to help support drawing. Guess they also FAILED and they're more established so that's embarrassing for them.

Can't expect Jinder to carry everything in his first opportunity.
>>
>>2699298
So I was right and you're getting all your info from Dave "The Japanese Shill" Meltzer? Cool.
>>
>>2699311
AJ should have the strap.

KO should still be Universal Champion had Goldberg not stolen Jericho's push.
>>
>>2699226
Wow. Your "banter" is even worse than your sincere posts.

>>2699210
>smarks don't buy merch

I get that your schtick is being detached from reality but this is just SAD.

>>2699387
>reporting stats is "shilling" for New Japan

You still mad he didn't give your favourite by-the-numbers WWE-style kickout finisher spam 5 snowflakes?
>>
>>2699223
That's a great source if everyone in each country gave a shit about wrestling. Sorry, but we're only talking about poor ass hicks, mutants and minorities. Which do you fall under?
>>
>>2699387
>i blame the reporter not the report

way to depart from common sense

it's exactly what libcucks do
>>
>>2699442
You ever been to India m8? There's a reason it has over a billion people and it's not because the upper caste is breeding like rabbits...
>>
>>2699236
A tripfag using a name on an anon tea crafting site, calling someone else an epic failure of a human being. Oh the ironing.
>>
>>2699442

So your theory is, that in the US only poor people are watching wrestling and in India only the rich are watching it?
>>
what you pro-India multicucks don't get is that a 300$ official Universal title belt in India takes 18 months of salary

how many Indians are going to buy that?
>>
>>2699471

To be fair: It is like 16 months for your average US wrestling fan as well. If he even has a salary.
>>
The Maharaja of NO DIMES
>>
>>2699164
If Randy is a draw, it shouldn't matter who he's facing.

Alternatively, Nakamuras debut match was on all the posters and heavily marketed.
>>
>>2699659
Nakamura was already advertised before the card was announced.

The game changer here is the announcement of the card.

Pre-card, Nakamura advertised (and obviously Orton main event due to him being champ), big sales.

Post-card, Jinder main event, no sales.

There's no escaping this. Jinder is a ticket sales killer.
>>
>>2699669
Again, if Randy was truly a draw, it wouldn't matter who his opponent is. The issue here is there wasn't a decent draw on the show.
>>
>>2699676
Orton was never a draw.
When ppv buyrates were a thing, every time he main evented, it was abysimal.

Add a non-draw like Orton to a nega-draw like Jinder and you have this.

Next year's WM is going to be WWE's equivalent of the fingerpoke of doom, Roman vs Brock, a match that noone wants to see, leading to something noone wants to see.

We already had our Arquette moment; a championship handed over with no credible build up to someone completely unworthy in the hope of expanding the potential viewership, which didn't happen for Arquette, nor will for Jinder.
>>
>>2699450
t. mutant

>>2699453
t. minority
>>
>>2699186
How is that supposed to fuck them in the long term? He will not be the champion for 2 months let alone"long term"
>>
>>2699873
At least try.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.