[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOAT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: shawn-michaels-hbk-1408869024.jpg (117KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
shawn-michaels-hbk-1408869024.jpg
117KB, 600x400px
Nobody has cut more memorable promos than HBGod.

>This sunday, Old Yeller, I'm gonna take you to the back of the woodshed, and put you out of your misery.
>Don't hunt what you can't kill
>The HeartBreak Kid Lays Down For absolutely... NOBODY!!!
>Shawn Michaels has left the building
>I have to go back and have to find my smile because somwhere along the line I lost it
>WHO'S YOUR DADDY MONTREAL?
>It's better to be pissed off than pissed on
>You don't get it. If I can't beat you, I have no career.
>>
he was a GOAT heel promo in the 90s

but his second run was nothing special because he was face 99% of the time
>>
>>2699141
It's easier to cut heel promos than it is to cut face promos. He cut really good babyface promos the second run, and of course the one time he was a heel, he cut the GOAT of GOATs promo in Montreal.
>>
>>2699143
I literally cannot remember one face promo he cut and I watched weekly for most of his run
>>
File: tumblr_mth7p9vjZ31rg89a6o1_500.jpg (54KB, 500x291px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mth7p9vjZ31rg89a6o1_500.jpg
54KB, 500x291px
Poll:
Who was the GOAT heel champion?

>Hollywood Hogan
>DX Michaels
>My Time Trips
>Bionic Redneck Austin

They were all historic but I'm partial to HBK. I don't care how brief it was and how much of a cunt he was backstage (the blending in of real life actually helped beverage more heat). And I don't give a fuck about 'le dimes'. That short but sweet run was GOAT. Man, what would have been if he didn't land the wrong way on that casket edge...
>>
>>2699395
>beverage
lel, generate

Google Keyboard is the worst, but I use it because I don't want to expose myself to any more botnets than I have to
>>
I agree his promo game was top notch and his in ring work is up there with the best.

So why couldn't he draw a dime?
>>
>The HeartBreak Kid Lays Down For absolutely... NOBODY!!!

jeez
>>
It's weird how he fits the image of a champion but isn't a big guy, but now you have guys like Balor, Dolph, Seth or Dean and none of them feel like a champ at all.

HBK was just great both cutting promos and working in the ring I guess, making him believable.
>>
>>2699755

AJ is another small guy who looks like a champion.

That belt looked great on him.
>>
>>2699430
>So why couldn't he draw a dime?

Because when he was on top the WWF was shit on the whole. Also his gimmick didn't help.
>>
>>2699755

Well 95-98 era Shawn wasn't really small. He was well built and looked a legit 6 footer. In his second run he looked puny though, i know he lost a lot of muscle mass but he also looked shorter too. I don't know if it was his now smaller frame giving the illusion of him being shorter or his back injury somehow took an inch or two of height from him.
>>
File: michaelsflag.jpg (10KB, 200x148px) Image search: [Google]
michaelsflag.jpg
10KB, 200x148px
>unexpected nosebleed from pre-match bump of blow
>only tissues ringside are for Bret when he starts crying
>improvise
>>
>>2699777
True, AJ also looks absolutely legit and believable.
>>
>>2699824
AJ does not look like a champion. Can't fathom how people can say this.

The thing that sets AJ apart from rest in his fire. He knows how to turn intensity up when it matters.
>>
>>2699755
>fits the image of a champion
>nearly bankrupted the company
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.