[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't watch NXT. My only info I get is from the endless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: 20160608_nxttakeover.jpg (95KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
20160608_nxttakeover.jpg
95KB, 1200x675px
I don't watch NXT. My only info I get is from the endless promos for it on the night before a WWE PPV. But I really don't get her appeal. What is so special about her? Why hasn't she lost? To compare her to Goldberg and his streak is just... And for God sake, if she ever gets in front of mic! Its like Nakamura tier, bad.

Why her lads, why?!
>>
>>2698998
she has swagger
>>
There's nothing special about her or even average. She's pure dogshit but sucks Papa H's dick very well, so he buried everyone for her.
>>
Honestly name a better woman wrestler in WWE at the moment.
Hojo and Io don't count.
>>
>>2699004

This is my other point, no one can explain it with out mentioning HHH, a meme, she's fat or some other piss tier reason.

I just want to understand WWE purpose behind such a push in today's wrestling world. Like we all know why Nia Jax has a job, related to the Rock. But from a pure body type stand point, there is no one that could believable beat her and yet, she's lost a dozen times. Same goes for Braun whos been sacrificed to the Pup. Again, another family relation issue, USOs too... but back to my point about her...

I just don't see anything special about her that made her worthy of carrying the belt for over a year now. Has there been any, non meme, matches that are memorable for her? I want to understand, I just cant
>>
>>2699010
Charlotte, Bliss, Peyton, Ember, Sasha, Emma, Mickie, Becky
>>
>>2699011
It's not a meme. She is legitimately sucking Triple H's cock and has been brown nosing him since the moment WWE signed her.
>>
>>2699019
Explain this and show your work!
>>
>I don't watch NXT.
>But I really don't get her appeal.
Well zippidy fuckin' doo da.

I assume you have the Network, go watch some of her matches, dim bulb.
>>
>>2699022
My work is that there's no possible reason she would get pushed otherwise. You said it yourself, there's nothing special about her. It has to be sexual favours
>>
>>2699023
What matches do you suggest?

>>2699026
Werent she and Nakamura champs at the same time in NXT?
>>
>>2699017
>literally any of them
>being anywhere even close to as smooth as asuka

lolno

>>2699010
Asuka is better than Hojo anyway, so is Mayu.
>>
>>2698998
thicc
>>
>>2699029
Any. All of her matches are 100% the same. You only need to see one.
>>
>>2699037
>muh workrate
She could know 4000 holds and be as smooth as a shaved Becky armpit, doesn't stop her being as boring as watching paint dry. All of those women are more charismatic and put on more entertaining matches
>>
>>2699029
Her vs emma specifically in england, she dragged eva marie's best match out of her, she dragged dana's best match out of her at her greenest, she dragged a good match out of Nia at her greenest, she had two good matches with bayley, she had a good match with fucking Cameron.

The rest of her matches are either squashes (fun squashes mind you) and good matches. Had the match that made WWE hire Mickie again, Ember's match with her while disappointing was still good, the fatal fourway was fun as fuck and the recent triple threat had a few botches mostly from ruby but was fine.

>>2699042
>literally any of their matches being better than Asuka vs Meiko

lolno

>>2699040
Yeah, her match with Nia Jax where she just gets ragdoll'd and makes the strong babyface comeback is completely like her match with Bayley where she's practically working heel.
>>
>>2699047

Ill give it a try, thanks. A good match with Cameron... I guess the sun wont rise this morning too
>>
>>2698998
>And for God sake, if she ever gets in front of mic! Its like Nakamura tier, bad.
It's not like they gave Goldberg mike time back in the day besides barking. She's a quite good wrestler actually, but her gimmick is literally being hard as fuck to the point of bordering with insanity. Wouldn't really work if she lost matches more than on very special ocassions, and right now it seems such an occasion has not yet appeared. With the way she's being build up, she'll either put someone over strong when leaving NXT or use her streak as fuel on the main roster- and she'll need it, being unable to cut good promos for the american audience.
>>
>>2699080
Goldberg can at least carry himself on the mic. She and nakamura can not talk on the mic and in todays promo heavy wwe, that is a must!
>>
>>2699083
He's fine right now, even if he was sub-par back in the day. Neverhteless: that's the point. She cannot cut good promos, so she has to get over in some other way- that's why she got the dangerous foreigner gimmick. And since she's supposedly good (with Meltz once saying "may be the best worker in WWE, man or woman") they have incentive to push her and see how over she gets.

Remember, NXT is Hunter's baby. If something works great there, like Asuka seems to be doing, Hunter might try selling it to Vince as the next big thing when moving someone to the main roster, but for now, they seem content with what she's doing in NXT.
>>
OP here, I watched NXT 326, with her and Emma. Took me few to find it. Again, whats the appeal? Both of them were sloppy, almost gassed not even ten minutes in. Plus the small hall atmosphere where you can hear EVERYTHING in the arena across most of the match is a turn off. And does she do the rearview like Naomi does towards the end? At least now I see where that "move" came from
>>
>>2699092

Where would NXT be without the WWEN? Ratings are going down across all shows.
>>
>>2699092
Her test were the house shows with Smackdown roster and she was over.

Madison Square Garden popped hard for her, dunno about other places, but there are people who know about her.

And she will get over on main roster, if she won't talk, especially if she won't. You don't want to shatter the illusion, that is her badassery.

And by getting over with just being herself, without cutting any promos, maybe even screaming in angry yakuza-like (korrrrrrrrra) japanese and using her body language and natural charisma.
>>
>>2699083
>Orton
>Jinder
>Lesnar
>Reigns
>Goldberg

>>2699104
>it was hard for you to find a Takeover

baka
>>
>>2698998

>I don't watch this wrestler actually wrestle
>I only watch promos of this non-english speaker

Gosh, wonder why you don't get her appeal. Have you considered this wrestler's wrestling might have something to do with it?
>>
>>2699282
>muh worrkrate
Irrelevant. Won't help her at all outside NXMeme. She's also a shit wrestler anyway and has zero stamina
>>
>>2699449
If she has zero somebody like Roman must have -5
>>
>>2698998
>But I really don't get her appeal.

Sexual.
>>
>>2699449
Ability matters.
>>
>>2699781
Kek. Ugliest diva in the company
>>
>>2699797
Which she has none of
>>
File: 1111.png (574KB, 615x900px) Image search: [Google]
1111.png
574KB, 615x900px
goldberg was shit.
>>
>>2699804
Scott is a pathetic junkie, a total waste of oxygen. His opinion means nothing
>>
>>2699799
Imagine actually believing this.
>>
File: 1495079605637.gif (3MB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
1495079605637.gif
3MB, 500x370px
>>2698998
She works the obese marks into a frenzy, that's her appeal
>>
>>2699811
Drunk or sober, opinion or not: he's not wrong.
>>
>>2699799
>>2699803
>t. Billy and Chuck
>>
>>2699823
Dimes are the bottom line. Basedberg drew them, that's a talent. Asgooka draws nothing.
>>
>>2699831
She draws the porridge from my plums.
>>
File: Mám velkou kundu.png (193KB, 318x341px) Image search: [Google]
Mám velkou kundu.png
193KB, 318x341px
>>2698998
I had to skip the last two Takeover women matches. It's unwatchable for me. Unless there is Big Vulva Billie or Peypey I'm not giving them their dimes.
>>
>>2699823
Goldberg drew crowds of 30,000+ to NITRO's, moved huge ratings, and sold out house shows multiple times in a row.

No one outside of niche knows or cares who Gooka is.
>>
>>2699823
Also, Scott gets drunk and says creepy shit to women all the time on Twitter. He also posts nudes of girls who send them to him and will harass them when they stop. Dude's a pathetic loser.
>>
>>2699831
>>2699935
>being a draw makes you a better wrestler

>NITRO's
>>
>>2699929
this
we need more based iconic
>>
>>2699929
This. They're much better than Flabsuka. Fucking disagrace what they're doing to based PeyPey.
>>
File: Baeton Mouse.png (1023KB, 620x1076px) Image search: [Google]
Baeton Mouse.png
1023KB, 620x1076px
>>
>>2698998
FUMING
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.