[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is easily some of the best programming WEW has ever created.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (287KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
287KB, 1920x1080px
This is easily some of the best programming WEW has ever created. how have these bozos managed to fuck up the division this badly not even one year later?
>>
>>2698611
they made it part of RAW
>>
>>2698611
didn't sign Ibushi, sad
>>
>>2698619
Metalik and Tozawa had an excellent match, they signed both and while Tozawa has been good, nothing they've done has been as good as their tournament match. Something changed in how these guys work between that tourney and now.
>>
File: ibushikota.jpg (38KB, 595x411px) Image search: [Google]
ibushikota.jpg
38KB, 595x411px
>>2698619

Ibushi doesn't give a fuck about the $$ WWE was throwing over his way. He knows he gets 0 creative control once he signs with them
>>
>>2698626
In the tournament they let the memeweights do their regular shit in the tournament and call their own matches.

For 205 and RAM it's all WWE style and agents though.
>>
>>2698637
absolute fucking madman
>>
>>2698637
Is that recent??
>>
>>2698611
Hmmm...
> Series made of Crusierweights from around the world out to prove their worth and all want to compete for a true prize
> Series set after a main show, where Alicia Fox eats flowers, cameras would rather follow a confused courier to the ring and some balding faggot walks around a picket sign
>>
>>2698611
>how have these bozos managed to fuck up the division this badly not even one year later?

Giving control from Haitch to Vince.

>>2698619
he didn't wanted to sign.
>>
>>2698611
You just got over the honeymoon phase. The vanilla midgets were always shit.
>>
Who was in charge of the CWC?
Who's in charge of the Cruiserweight Division?
>>
>>2700350
Haitch to both
>>
>>2700349
> Vince knights actually believe this
>>
>>2700351
Nope, it is on RAW and SD, so Vince is in control of 205 and the CW division now.
>>
the division is good its just nobody watches it

the raw matches are shit and should be created as noncanon but 205 live is a really well booked show
>>
>>2700355
I enjoy 205 but the match quality isn't as good as the CWC was.
>>
>>2698611
gay looking belt, purple ropes
>>
>>2700389
the main events come close but the undercard is usually lacking in match quality

theres potential there though
>>
>>2700931

It probably also suffers from too much program.

It comes after 5 hours of wrestling on two evenings, 8+ on three days in a row if there is a PPV and the next day you also have NXT.

I generally am like "well, I will watch it tomorrow, I guess..." and then never watch it at all.
>>
>>2698611

Christine opened a wrestling company?
>>
>>2698611
Just make the 205 belt the IC belt and call it a day. Most the the IC guys are 205 anyway
>>
Do you think the lacklustre 205 live show will kill the CWC as an annual event?
>>
>>2701035
it was never going to be annual

theyre doing like one tournament a summer and this year its womens
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.