[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

might as well expose this shithead on his birthday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 13

Me and a buddy met this man-child when we went to a house show in our city. He completely fucked up my cast.

After the show we waited outside to get some signatures. I had recently broken my arm playing football and was asking some of the guys to sign my cast. Most were total bros. The best were Dean, AJ and Big E who all wrote little messages, and I even got Roman to sign his RR (backward/forward r) insignia.
Seth came out and saw the attention I was getting and came over. "Lemme see that" he said, and grab/twisted my arm around to see all the signatures. It really hurt, and he musta liked the groan of pain I made because he started giving me this really stupid grin.
I think he was pissed by Romans little insignia because he said "Im gonna give you something much better"
He started drawing a huge version of his logo right in the middle of the cast. About half way through he messed up a couple lines. He got this perturbed look on his face and mumbled "Too bad", but instead of trying to fix it or just giving up he started crossing it all out. He kept covering it until it just looked like a huge shitty bird nest RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF MY CAST. He even crossed out some of the message that AJ had wrote!!
I was looking at him completely speechless, and he must have seen because he said "At least it matches your face". Then he just walked off.

Worst thing is now I'm stuck wearing this stupid looking cast for the next 6 weeks.
>>
>>2697915
that's some pretty good fan fic keep em coming
>>
>>2697915
Yeah, not buying it. There's no way you have a "buddy" if you post on /asp/. Nice try though, but next time try bring more subtle.
>>
File: 7AbXMjZ.gif (1MB, 384x221px) Image search: [Google]
7AbXMjZ.gif
1MB, 384x221px
>>2697915
Go back to your chickenshit website
>>
>>2697915
To back up OP's story I also had a horrible experience with him.
Interviewed a handful of guys for the radio station I worked on to promote Raw coming to town. This was in 2015.

Ambrose was quiet but polite. Seemer eager to get out and get to work.

Natalya was nice and really professional. She even brought us bagels which was based.

Rollins was a creepy asshole. Kept hitting on a female DJ even after she said no. Then kept staring at her through the interview. He asked where the bathroom was and just left after that without saying goodbye.

That evening we noticed that the female DJ's running shoes, which she kept in a locker in the women's room, were gone. Along with her socks and another woman's high heels.

Can't prove Seth did it but holy shit.
>>
>>2697915
But at least it matches your face.
>>
>>2697938
Can confirm. Seth Rollins hits on every woman he meets, he meets the occasional psycho who likes him.

I saw him at a Denny's over Christmas. He was sitting alone and kept asking the waiter for "cantaloupe sandwiches". The guy tried obliging and Rollins just laughed that fucking annoying laugh.

A family came in later and Rollins kept staring at their teenage daughter. The father talked to him and Rollins yelled super loud "women are better than men, and that's shocking you don't agree. My coworkers Sasha and Charlotte agree with me, too" and then he looked at a salt and pepper shaker like he expected them to talk back.

He was asked to leave and a half hour later I left. Saw him in the parking lot making bird calls. Weird fucker
>>
>>2697920
>>2697927
>>2697921
newfags get out.
>>
File: 1494098462213.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1494098462213.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>2697956
>newfag
This is a reddit meme and the stories were funnier when I read them a year ago. And I read them here you gay community member.
>>
File: 1453329401699.jpg (9KB, 262x263px) Image search: [Google]
1453329401699.jpg
9KB, 262x263px
Jasethy on suicide watch
>>
>>2697915
lol get a life piece of garbage idiot
>>
File: 013384e0503b7d4a362fc86ac27a64c3.jpg (378KB, 765x1024px) Image search: [Google]
013384e0503b7d4a362fc86ac27a64c3.jpg
378KB, 765x1024px
I met this clown when WWE was doing a house show in my city and he came to the gym I work at.
He was wearing his WWE shirt and a pair of shorts. He came up to me at the front desk with a big grin on his face. "Whaddup lunk" he said while painfully pinching my arm, "wheres the crossfit section?".
We aren't a very large gym and I told him that we don't have a crossfit area(fuck that unsafe bullshit). Also, that since we don't like drop-ins it would be 15$ for the day.
He suddenly put on a serious face and asked me if I knew who he was. I told I just worked there and that he had to pay. He asked if I knew who he was again. I could tell he was trying to look really intense. I calmly explained that it was the gyms policy and that if he wanted to train he had to pay the $15.
He just turned around and walked out without saying anything.
He came back about 10 minutes later with a small jar of pennies and nickels. He poured them all over the counter and floor and looked at me with a big grin.
"15 dollars right? Keep the change"
Then he did this obnoxious fake laugh, put on his earbuds and walked away.

While I was still working the desk one of the female trainer told me she saw him take off his shirt and start curling in the squat rack. Apparently whenever a girl would walk by he would start audibly counting "two hundred fifty six...two hundred fifty seven..." or some other ridiculous numbers.
Another one of our trainers told me he ran into Seth loudly complaining about how our health bar vending machine "couldnt break a hundo"
>>
>>2697970
I saw him a while later in the free weight area. There were a bunch of younger (highschool) kids who were really big fans. They were really excited that they were working out with Seth Rollins. He let them work in sets with him which seemed pretty cool until I heard the shit he was telling them. He kept giving them really fucked up advice: like to use their backs more for squats and to jerk the weights when curling. He made a couple kid use weight that was way too heavy for them and then he would laugh and say shit like, "Your form is MIZ-erable" when they would struggle. I had to finally step in when he bullied one of the smaller kids into doing a 2plate bench press. You could tell the kid was unsure, but Rollins kept calling him a pussy until he relented. The kid managed to get the bar up but could barely hold the weight locked in. Seth was laughing and saying "You wanna meet the Undertaker?" while pushing down on top of the bar. The kid was really scared for his life. I jumped in before it could go any further, and told Seth he had to leave the weight area.

We eventually had to ask him to leave the premises because we caught him in our Juice Bar blowing bubbles in some of our less 'in shape' clients' drinks.
Guy was a total asshole.

Oh and I forgot to mention there was only $9.47 in the jar he dumped.
>>
Please more stories
>>
>>2697972
he is a good person piece of garbage get a fucking life stop inventing fantasing things that didnt happen
>>
>>2697915
holy shit i love seth now
>>
>>2697915
Proof.
>>
>>2698008
you know they are inventing this right? none of this is real
>>
None of you have any idea what you're talking about. These silly little stories are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to how much of an absolute aspie this guy is

For example, I was at an airport minding my own business, about to make my trip home after a nice vacation in montana and I hear some loud as shit music. When I say loud I mean fucking loud, like someone were playing it straight from their phone with no headphones. So I look up to see who the douche was and it was of course, Seth Rollins. He was listening to his own theme and making a b-line towards me almost doing a sami zayn entrance dance. He had a piece of paper in his hand and front what I could tell it was an image of himself. I tried to stand up to get away from him but that seemed to only provoke him. As soon as I got up he moved faster towards me. I turned away from him to make my escape but he yelled "hey man can I bother you for a moment?" People started to look at us so I didn't want to make a scene and I just complied. He asked me if I would like to take a picture with him and I tried explaining I was getting on a flight soon but he wasn't having it. He got some other person and gave them his phone and told them to take a picture of us together. I was fucking pissed at this point, this guy has no respect for anyone else and was actually bothering me for a fucking photo with his no-dime drawing ass. I was seeing red so it went by fast and after the picture was taken he thanked me from the bottom of his heart and offered me his shitty reddit art he printed out online and I told him to fuck off. About 3 days afterwards I'm home and browsing twitter when I find a """""fan page""""" posted this image pretending to be me. Fuck Sef.
>>
>>2697970
This is unrelated, but is it dick to curl on the squat rack?
>>
>>2698021
fuck you ugly idiot lol no one cares get a life
>>
Worked a show at the Rosemont and Seth Rollins was a terror. He's fucking retarded and couldn't find the bathroom IN AN ARENA EVEN THOUGH THE DRESSING ROOM LITERALLY HAS A BATHROOM IN IT and opened all of the drinks we set out on the snacks table and said he peed in several of them.

We had a giant tray of cheese and crackers and cookies and he took his hand right in front of me and touched every single one and said "haha now my dick cheese is in the cheese" and laughed hysterically like he just told the best joke of all time. We had to throw out a $500+ spread all because he's an autistic jackass.
>>
>>2698045
>haha now my dick cheese is in the cheese

wtf i love rollins now
>>
>>2697952
>My co-workers Sasha and Charlotte...

Be a little more creative next time.
>>
>>2698033
Yes
>>
Seth Rollins killed me.

I am a ghost.
>>
I work at Toys R Us and WWE did a signing there before Payback

New Day was super cool and stayed late to meet everyone.

On the contrary, Rollins was a piece of shit. He kept trying to wander around to "find the good toys". He asked me 3 times if we sold "Hatchananimal Classics" and kept telling me about how he beat Wario Land 2 without losing a single life.

A little girl, 8 or 9, asked his for a photo. He said, and I quote "Come back in a few years too, and I'll pop those titties in my mouth and let you win the sexy ass lottery".

Cops were called and apparently Vince had to bail him out. He argued that Seth was a "foreign savage" who didn't understand English.
>>
>>2698084
>he beat Wario Land 2 without losing a single life.

In his defense, that's impressive
>>
>>2698126
No it isn't, that's precisely the joke.
Wario Land 2 had no lives. You couldn't die.
>>
Someone post the story where a guy was setting up the lights for a show and Seth Rollins started fucking around with him and then broke a light bulb then Dean had to apologize for him.
>>
File: 1457577688267.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1457577688267.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>>2697915
He was just trying to get heat
>>
>>2698185
That was me. I did some work in the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, setting up some of the lights the WWE use during the show. Most wrestlers I had any interaction with were cool guys.

Except Seth Rollins. He has to have autism or some shit. While I was trying to set this shit up, he wanders over and starts asking me how much I think he can lift. I mentioned I've seen videos of him deadlifting nearly 500 lbs, and he starts bragging like "Damn right, I did that for reps son!" Then started trying to challenge me to a fight, which I tried to downplay as not being any match for him and having work to do, which got him to lay off.

THEN he points at a light bulb and asks what it is. I'm there explaining what a light bulb is to a grown man. He asks if he can hold it. Before I can tell him to be careful and that these bulbs aren't cheap, he has already dropped and broken it. He just paused for a second before running off. Nice use of a $25 light bulb.

Ambrose saw the tail end of this circus and apologized for Seth, saying he's just a weird guy. No kidding.
>>
I met him once at an airport, i asked for a picture and he was quite nice to me. Nothing interesting just something nice.
>>
I work for the WWE (won't say my name for obvious reasons). I'm about to go over in the main event of WrestleMania for the championship. It was going to be a huge career defining moment, I even flew in my samoan family so they could see it live. In the middle of the match this motherfucker runs in with the MITB briefcase (even though THAT WAS MEANT TO HAPPEN AT SUMMERSLAM) wins the championship and makes me look like a fucking idiot. My Hall of Famer relatives were seething at McMahon but it was too late to do anything. It doesn't matter though because I'm still the big dog
>>
File: 1455771395683.gif (855KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1455771395683.gif
855KB, 500x281px
>>2698240
>>
>>2698258
hey reddit
>>
Week of WrestleMania 31. I had just started my job as a cashier at Toys R Us and we were holding a meet n greet for some of the superstars. it was Seth, Randy, Paige, Big Show, and Mark Henry who I got sign my picture of him I carry around in my wallet for good luck. All of a sudden I hear loud banging noises coming from the Lego section of the store. I rush over there to find Seth fucking Rollins of all people dressed up in some Optimus Prime costume that I have no idea how he was able to squeeze into opening up boxes of Lego sets. I ask him what the fuck he's doing and before I know it he shits himself like a 3 year old then asks me if I like the smell of his shit in an "intimidating" voice. I call my store manager to get him the fuck out and when when head back to the lego aisle this asshole has managed to build a gigantic fort out of legos and inside the fort he's just screeching autistically as inhumanly possible. It took both Big Show and Mark to get him out. Before leaving he winks at Paige and tells her to call him sometimewhile she looks on disgusted (ironic given the shape she's in now)

I think Sef might just have connections that allow him stay in the spotlight. Dude's literally retarded.
>>
I once met Seth at a grocery store. I said oh wow Seth Rollins! He actually yelled out loud WOW GUYS JUST CANT GIVE ME A BREAK THEY ALWAYS WANT MY AUTOGRAPH. I then walked away and thought that was going to be the end of it but he followed me throughout the store saying stupid gay shit aloud like OH YEAH BOY I BET YOU LOOOOVE SAUSAGES. When I got to the counter he said out of the way mark and pushed in front of me. He had the biggest shit eating grin and when he was being served by the checkout chick he kept staring at her clevage she seemed underage and didn't know what to do and kept stuttering. He then ask instead of paying for the food with cash he could with his number he then looked at me and winked. After the girl finally told him she can't do tha he looked all pissy like he gets away with this shit all the time. Later in the parking lot he pushed my trolley up against me pinning me between my car and started to laugh while he count to 3.
Such a douche I then saw him drive away in his electric car
>>
>>2697915
Been to a good bit of WWE shows and usually wait around outside after. It's rare to see that many people, no way they would all come up and sign your cast.
>>
>>2698334
you believe this idiot? lol he invented all of that
>>
>Fan fiction thread
The state of this fucking board
>>
File: C6L9WlQWYAAZ3rx.jpg (51KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
C6L9WlQWYAAZ3rx.jpg
51KB, 640x360px
>>2698332
>having a picture of mark henry in your wallet for good luck
>>
>>2698443
>>2698312
>>
the only thing better than this thread is people getting worked by it
>>
wtf I love Rollins now
>>
I work in IT up in Connecticut and the company I work for offers on-call repair services. This one time I got sent out to WWE's offices as apparently one of their computers was having some issues. I get there and tell the lady at the front desk who I am and why I'm there, and as I'm doing so all of a sudden I hear footsteps and then a really loud commotion coming from behind the stairwell door. I think someone fell down the steps or something because I also heard someone scream out "ow" and "fuck" really loudly. After about 10 seconds I started to hear loud, fast, frantic footsteps and the door burst open and who do I see but Seth Rollins. He looks around the room and sees and runs towards me all out of breath and grabs my arm and tells the receptionist "I got this" and leads me to the stairwell.

As we're walking up the stairs (he's still got hold of my arm) he's being all buddy buddy with me like "hey dude how are ya man haha" and "nice to see someone who knows about computers as much as I do for once around here" and stuff like that. I know something's probably up because he seems really nervous and I think he may have hurt his knee falling down the stairs or something because he's got a bit of a limp. Anyway we finally get to the floor we need to be on and we go into this really nice looking office and on the desk there's a nameplate that says Vince McMahon, I shit yo not. I'm standing there looking at it in awe because he's my childhood hero and he starts getting agitated and telling me we don't have much time.

(1/2)
>>
I saw Seth Rollins at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>2698752
So I start walking to the computer that Seth is already at and as I'm walking he's like "yeah man so I was playing this game and all the sudden the computer started acting all strange, I tried downloading an antivirus but it didn't seem to help and neither did running a defragmentation and scandisk of the C drive". I look at the screen and staring me right in the face of all things is Bonzi Buddy, and below that, a 3D taskbar stripper. It's been 15 fucking years since I've seen either of those things, holy shit.

I ask Seth how they got there and he's like "just do your fucking job nerd" so I get to work and he leaves the room which I love because I hate when people hang around when I'm trying to do stuff on the computer. I'm making good progress with the repairs but I start to hear this chewing sound behind me and I turn around and it's Seth with a giant Snickers ice cream bar and he just gives me this unamused condescending "you asshole" look and keeps chewing obnoxiously with his mouth open and says "are you almost done" still looking at me with that look, and as he says it he sprays bits and pieces of the ice cream bar on me and I am so furious at this point. I look at him like "really" and he just grins super wide and laughs really loudly and I swear to God a WHOLE FUCKING CHUNK of chewed mashed up Snickers ice cream bar, it must have been the entire contents of his mouth, hits me right in the fucking face. He's dying from laughter at this point and crossing his legs like a woman trying not to pee and I've reached my limit so I get up and walk the fuck out of there and go down the stairs (I can still hear him) and leave and tell my boss to never fucking send me on a job there again.

(2/2)
>>
>>2698759
holy shit
ded
>>
>>2698791
i can invent better stories lol these retards know nothing
>>
>>2698803
do it then
>>
>>2698758
I heard Roman and Paul Heyman do the exact same thing! I can't believe these WWE employees
>>
File: c8dee6c0875581e4778097f28065a726.jpg (165KB, 1191x648px) Image search: [Google]
c8dee6c0875581e4778097f28065a726.jpg
165KB, 1191x648px
>>2698814
Believe thaat!
>>
Autistic Seth Rollins stories are my favourite
>>
Even though these stories are all a work I'm going to think of Rollins so differently now.. ahha
>>
>>2697915

>"At least it matches your face"

BASED Seth working the fat coward E-drones
>>
>This Thread: Seth Rollins and his wacky autistic adventures.

Fuckin' love it.
>>
I know this is fake but I do have a story about Rollins.

I was doing an apprenticeship scheme for a production crew who worked on the east coast for E house shows, and I was super excited as I love wrestling and didn't mind the job. I wasn't getting paid.

Anyway, I was setting up some rigging when a few superstars were walking around the front row seats. It was Rollins and Enzo...there were a few camera men around so I thought they were filming some behind the scene shit...and being the massive mark I am I decided to pretend I needed to work closer to them, just say I'm a big fan.

I walk up there and fiddle with some cables whilst they're conversating, and try to pick my time to just say how big of a fan I am, but before I could, Seth stops and looks at me. I smile, and just as I'm about to open my mouth, he shouts 'MARK!' and nudges Enzo on the shoulder and laughs. Enzo laughs but sort of looks at me like 'Eh what can you do'. At this point I'm laughing, but after a few seconds Seth stops and begins his conversation with Enzo as if nothing happened. Enzo gives me another 'Eh what can you do' look as I leave to finish my job.

I still don't know if it's a work or not.
>>
LOL REBBIT STORIES SO EBIC SO MUCH WIN XDDD

The state of you chortling asp fraggles

Go back
>>
>>2698126
Found the Redd. It trying to fit in
>>
I called the make a wish foundation to meet my favorite comedian, Seth Rogen, but the name was mistaken for Seth Rollins. He told me what a brave little guy I was and proceeded to fuck my wife
>>
>>2698979
With a 3in dick ? # FakeNews
>>
Seth Rollins asked me for the employee discount when I worked a Merch table. I said I thought he got this for free from corporate, he said:

"I want that one!!! That one there!!" And started wildly pointing at a Rollins shirt. I gave it to him and he put it on top of his other shirt then walked away. As he left I saw him fake punch a guy and laugh.
>>
Rollins is a dick, to back up these other stories.

I work at Verizon and he showed up with a "broken" phone. I asked what wasn't working and he goes "figure it out!! You're the scientist!".

Finally figured out the moron just let the battery drain the whole way. Turned it on and there were like 10 different internet windows open with porn videos playing, plus texts from someone named "Big Momma".

When I gave him back his phone he handed me a big wad of cash and said "don't tell anyone I watch porn". I can't accept money so I handed them back. He walked away then.
>>
>>2697915
I'm one of the jobbers that fought Strowman last summer. Sadly, not Ellsworth.

Most of the boys were cool except Seth Rollins. He called me a clown and said I'd lose in a fight with him. Knowing that McMahon likes guys to stand up, I told Seth I would fight him after the show.

For 3 hours Seth kept yelling out "I'm gonna kill this Indy geek" and "you're gonna die" and telling all the women wrestlers to come watch him fight.

He never showed up. Kofi Kingston did and apologized for how bad Seth made the WWE look. As I was walking to my car I saw Seth talking to Nia Jazz and claiming he knocked me out with one punch. Nia noticed me and said "he's right there" and Seth ran away after yelling "must be his damn twin!!"
>>
I missed Sethposting.

Thanks.
>>
>>2699131
I bet you were the one that liked big sweaty men
>>
Anyone have the one where he takes a photo with a fat kid?
>>
>>2697915
pic of cast or didn't happen faggot
>>
>>2698240
Could it be Mr America?
>>
I work at Rita's and every year on opening day we give free kid-sized water ices to everyone. This year it was busy as always (easily a 30 minute wait). I just finished putting some change away and I open the window and call "next" and a young boy and his father start walking up to the window when all of a sudden from out of nowhere Seth Rollins starts making a B-line for me really fast. He looks over at the father and son and says "hey are you guys in line" but he doesn't wait for them to answer and starts barking his order at me in a pretty rude manner "yeah gimme a free root beer water ice. it's free right?" I answer yes and he laughs and he's like "good". I go to make his water ice and as I'm doing so I hear a knock on the window, so I look back and he's standing there motioning and yelling through the window and exaggerating his mouth movements in the hopes I can lip read I guess, but I can't make out what he's saying so I go open it and he tells me he wants some vanilla custard with rainbow sprinkles on the top please. I tell him "I'll have to charge for that sir" and he chuckles and he's like "what the hell are you talking about man it's free water ice day" and I'm like yeah but custard isn't water ice. He's like "don't back sass me you piece of shit, do you know who I am?" really loud and looks back at the people in line and kind of smirks a bit and pauses before he turns back to me. Then he leans in close and asks if I can just give him a break this one time because he forgot his wallet, but I say no and I really need to get back to work because he's holding up the customers. Then he slams his fists on the counter and grunts in frustration REALLY loud and yells "fine, be that way" (emphasis on the "be") and turns to look at the crowd again. I give him his water ice and go on to the next customer. 30 seconds later I hear him yelling at my coworker that somebody forgot to put the custard and sprinkles on his water ice and they'd "better fix it fast or else".
>>
I was on a bird watching trip with a small group of about 10 people and one of the people happened to be Seth Rollins. I was so excited because I think he's one of the best in the business and has a really promising future. Anyway I'm not one to confront celebrities so I acted as normal as possible. Long story short this was the most miserable trip of my life. He kept making these "CAW, CAW!" noises and laughing and it would scare so many of the birds away. He also kept saying "look it's a blue jay!" whenever there was a cardinal. In the middle of the trip all of a sudden he says "can I borrow somebody's binoculars I forgot to buy a pair on the way here" and he just snatches a pair out of this older woman's hands and puts them up to his eyes the wrong way. Then after about a minute of trying to adjust the focus and looking all around in silence clearly confused he goes "these binoculars are shit" and throws them on the ground. They hit a rock and got a big chip on them, I felt bad for the lady but nobody wanted to say anything because he was just acting really aggressive throughout the entire trip and it was honestly pretty intimidating. We all looked at him in silence and he just looked at us with a dead look on his face for a while and goes "what" and when nobody answers he starts going "CAW, CAW, CAW, CAW!" again and laughing hysterically. Then he puts his hands up to his face as if he's about to yell something, then looks up at the sky and starts making fart noises with his tongue and laughs so hard I thought he was going to pass out because he hadn't taken a breath in a while. Finally he gasps for air and he's like "how do you like my homemade duck call" and goes back to laughing. It was like this the entire trip, next time I do something like this I'm asking for a list of names of all the people who are going to be there and if he's there again I'm not going.
>>
I caught Seth Rollins in a Target bathroom using the air blower on his ass. I walked in, saw him, he stared at me for a few seconds and ran out without saying a word. I don't think he pulled his pants up all the way.
>>
>>2699949
lmao newfag
>>
I saw Seth Rollins at the beach yesterday. It must've been for his birthday celebration because there were several WWE stars there. Becky, Charlotte, Kane, Lana, Rusev, Bayley, Roman Reigns.

Seth was surfing with fellow wrestlers when a small child was dragged under the waves and began to struggle to stay above surface. As the other wrestlers started rushing to help, Seth held out an arm in front of them, stopping them, and was reported as saying "The waves have claimed her, let her fight for her own life". Seth then proceeded to watch her struggle until her body disappeared beneath the waves, lifeless.

Then this morning, I was going back to the hotel when I spotted Seth outside the family's hotel room, making drowning gestures and thanking the family for their child's sacrifice to the great ocean.
>>
>>2700428
>I saw Seth Rollins at the beach yesterday.
>Later that week
Come on man. Have a little continuity.
>>
>>2697970

funniest thing I've read all week
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.