[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BASED AS FUCK.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (236KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
236KB, 1200x900px
>b-b-but the Young B-Bucks never drew a d-dime
>The You-Young Bucks never sold a T-sh-shirt
>The Young Bucks are ju-just skinny ma-manlets

Get fucked, /asp/.
They are BY FAR the biggest merchandise sellers in wrestling today, even more so than anybody not named John Cena who's on his way out.

Who run the wrestling world? Bucks! Who own this motha? Bucks!
>>
best/top sellers lists on websites means those t shirts arent selling so theyre literally pushing them.

good job blowing yourself the fuck out there, retard
>>
>>2697396
Source?
>>
>>2697392

>Still waiting for either a Wolfpac or LWO-themed Bullet Club shirt

Might as well go full-retard at this point.
>>
All of them XXXL size
>>
>>2697392

>Currently out of XXL and XXXL sizes
>>
Met these guys once outside of the wendy's they were working at between shows. I was so awestruck I asked them to fuck my girlfriend but they responded back with "does she have a dick?" I said no of course then they just walked off.
>>
>>2697392
WWE Shop has way more traffic than wrestling tees, I'm not trying to undersestimate tyb but their sales aren't near wwe merchandise
>>
Nice shirts, do they come in your size?
>>
>>2697408

>my girlfriend

Had me going until there.
>>
HEY GUYS REMEMBER THE 90S
>>
>>2697392
prowrestlingtees doesn't sell many shirts

I bought a gargano shirt once and afterwards it popped up on the bottom of the best seller list.
>>
>>2697396
>no one buys bullet club shirts

Enjoy lying to yourself?
>>
File: daltoncastle1013_1.jpg (291KB, 1296x1296px) Image search: [Google]
daltoncastle1013_1.jpg
291KB, 1296x1296px
>>2697422
also it's sad to see how many shirts are

>familiar logo/design
>add wrestler name/catchphrase
>>
>>2697396

Sure, they push the stuff that no one wants to buy anyway, that makes perfect sense.
>>
>>2697411
This, wrestling tees is good to see who sells well from the indies, but WWE is just in a level above them
>>
>>2697392
Do you not know how to take a screenshot?
>>
>>2697392
holy shit Cawdy's tshirt

I hate the Bullet Club now. It's over.
>>
>still manlets
>still cringe
>still perform in bingo halls to literally crowds of obese men
>still don't draw

nice shirt sellers though!
>>
>Cody still rising the coattails of the Club

JUST
>>
File: image.jpg (131KB, 640x686px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131KB, 640x686px
>>2697453

Yes, I do! Pic related. If you faggots thought there weren't ENOUGH T-shirts being sold, things are going to be getting much, much worse when every person in America can stop by their local mall and pick one up instead of having to order one from Japan, pay shipping and handling and wait 20 days for them to arrive. Eventually, there will be a sea of fans in Bullet Club merchandise in WWE arenas all over the world. That'll surely make WWE management fucking SEETHE in anger, it's going to be glorious when the backstage reports come out. So which shirt(s) will you guys be picking up once they become available at Hot Topic?
>>
>>2697396
>t. never owned or operated a business in any capacity
>>
>>2697408
I'll bet you thought that was funny when you typed it out.
>>
>>2697465
But the Bullet Club is already on its death bed. They are nWo 2000 at this point.
>>
>>2697457
>performing in front of obese men

who the fuck do you think is attending WWE events?
>>
>>2697392
That site is irrelevant compared to the WWE shop and you know it fat lard. Also these shirts are ugly and look cheap as fuck, only an autistic redneck would buy this shit.
>>
>>2697505

He's fucking retarded, don't try reasoning with him. The casual viewer is LONG GONE. The only people still watching this shit are grown men, many of whom are fat, who have been watching the product for years in the hopes that something interesting happens (but it never does).
>>
File: altered_bro_shirt-600x600.jpg (58KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
altered_bro_shirt-600x600.jpg
58KB, 600x600px
>>2697426
The Matt Riddle shirts are the most obnoxiously unffuny ones.
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 1024x682px
>>2697512

>Complaining about the T-shirt quality whilst advocating WWE shop's hideous and horribly cringy T-shirt designs

PFFFTHAHAHA. You HAVE to be working for them, you HAVE to be on WWE's payroll to be this fucking naive and out of touch.
>>
>>2697505

obese men, but with actual women and children in the crowd as well

>>2697514
get off this board, matt or whoever the fuck the other guy is.
>>
>>2697524
Jeremy
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 640x359px
>>2697524

You're just angry because the WWE hasn't legitimately sold out an arena in MONTHS and MONTHS. To re-answer that other guy's question, no one. NO ONE is attending WWE shows, not women or children or grown obese men, nobody is. Their post-backlash Smackdown in which they crowned a new WWE world heavyweight champion only drew 3,800 fans in an arena with a capacity of 8,000. That's 47% of the arena, meaning that more than half of it was tarped off, pretty fucking pathetic if you ask me.
>>
I was happier when I knew indy wrestling never existed
>>
>>2697552
This. But it's a different time bro. Being a numale has somehow turned into a virtue.
>>
>>2697538
It's pretty amazing. WWE has always had great camera tricks to make arenas look bigger than they actually are. WrestleCrap once posted a comparison between a random Nitro and WrestleMania 14 I believ. Nitro had more attendance but WM looked way bigger on TV.

Nitro at the end drew about the same size crowds IRRC. 3,000-8,000. It plummeted after Arquette though.
>>
File: image.png (30KB, 631x441px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
30KB, 631x441px
>>2697552

The world was happier before it knew you existed.
>>
Young Bumps working /asp/ into a shoot.
>>
>>2697538
Fuck, you're right. WWE is definitely a sinking ship. ROH and it's 300 people shows are clearly the future.
>>
File: image.jpg (290KB, 1200x1196px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
290KB, 1200x1196px
>>2698681

WWE is quite literally a sinking ship. It's slowly fading into irrelevancy, hasn't sold out a show in months and is bleeding viewers every single fucking week. Tomorrow's Memorial Day, they'll once again get slaughtered in the ratings. Meanwhile, NJPW/ROH are on FIRE, selling out every single arena they've booked, getting more and more popular, gaining more press. The war of the worlds PPV in NYC a few weeks ago was the quickest selling event in ROH HISTORY. When have you ever seen the WWE make headlines of how they're selling out arenas or their quickest selling event in history. Yes, ROH and NJPW have a very, very long way to go but as it stands, it is impossible to deny that ROH/NJPW have momentum on their side and WWE, for lack of a better term, is on the ropes.
>>
>>2697392
So wait, Rhodes is in the Bullet Club now?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.