[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They say the best wrestling gimmicks are people's real personalities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
They say the best wrestling gimmicks are people's real personalities turned up to 11

If this were true for you, what would your gimmick be?
>>
Impossibly autistic
>>
>>2696623
Intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humour
>>
>>2696623
a witty asshole that masks his pain in humor and rudeness
>>
>>2696623

I'd pour my piss jars over my fallen opponents.
>>
The Otaku Killer.
>>
>>2696623
a deranged cold, animal of a man whose only concern is wearing an opponent down with slams before trying to snap limbs.
>>
>>2696623
GIVE IT TO ME
GIVE IT TO THE PEOPLE
>>
>>2696623
A sarcastic, indifferent rogue with a cruel sense of humour. Not traditionally attractive but women find his sensuality magnetic.
>>
File: Austin-and-Ambrose-Podcast.jpg (62KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Austin-and-Ambrose-Podcast.jpg
62KB, 640x360px
>>2696649
>dean tell me about selling crack in the streets
>nah man
>dean dean tell me how shit your childhood was
>nah man
>dean cut a badass promo for me right now you gotta bring the attitude era back single handedly right now on my podcast

what did the texas rattlesnake mean by this
>>
The deaf man. I use my inability to hear anything as part of my mic skills, and also my in-ring ability psychology. This just means that I ignore all the calls from my opponent.
>>
File: literally me.png (307KB, 350x407px) Image search: [Google]
literally me.png
307KB, 350x407px
Literally this
>>
Like a southern Majo Rawly, but I would use a better move set.
>>
>>2696681
It's gotta suck waiting 5 more years just to be 18 huh?
Loud annoying asshole gimmick who whistles to get heel heat.
>>
>>2696665
>nah man
No he said uhhhh for 20 mins instead of saying "I rather not get into that but we can talk about something else" like a normal person, his autism showed hard
>>
literal WCW Raven
>>
Eric Bischoffs nWo heel persona
>>
Probably kevin owens minus the obesity
>>
a retarded pervert who steals panties and cracks jokes to their chad boyfriends.
>>
>>2696634

I'd bet a million dollars you're not actually witty and no one enjoys your humor
>>
>>2696681
Cringe
Neck yourself autist
>>
How in the hell is a super NEET supposed to get over?
>>
>>2697128
I second this
>>
File: IMG_0229.png (423KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0229.png
423KB, 800x450px
>>
Basically the same as I am now, but I have heat vision.
>>
>>2696978
What about me? What about Raven?
>>
loud long island italian douchebag

Im thinking more FBI than enzo and cass though
>>
>>2696623

The geordie pisshead, turning up drunk to the arena and slurring stupid shit in every promo.
>>
>>2697031
>Implying you're not a fatass
>>
clinical depression and a spot monkey because living is hard. Maybe a superhero.
>>
>>2697307
Ric Flair? Hello!
>>
Ridiculously depressed pervert that tries hard but fails to hide his perverted nature. The combination of these two traits often leads to situations where I'll try to come out and help the good guys in a sticky situation only to make things worse.
>>
Ultra gay faggot. My gimmick would be all the guys have fucked me but act low key about it while I'm flamboyant as hell.
>>
well im a moderate Conservative, probably a nazi skinhead or some shit
>>
>>2697329

So a republican member of congress
>>
Disrespectful, unmotivated, chickenshit heel that refuses to compete out of sheer laziness. Moveset would probably consist of a lot of kicks since I'm Asian
>>
>>2696623
Probably a pretty good heel. Unfriendly, logical, always has the moral high ground, is usually technically in the right but is a dick because of it, you know the type. I see the world in black and white, no exceptions, no room for complexity. People would be able to identify easily with me, but would hate me.
>>
Fucking girls
>>
>>2696623
Naked Mideon
>>
So a depressive lowlife who never wins anythin in life?
>>
if sandman could do a moonsault
>>
>>2696623
90's coked up Charly Garcia playing songs in a piano, singing like shit but with heart and giving smarks the finger
>>
>>2696623
A house slave probably
>>
>>2696623
i´d be a cunt in the ring
>>
>>2696623
hillbilly/hunter guy all my gear would be camo with safety orange highlights and I'd always be cleaning game while cutting a promo if i was a heel id show up covered in blood and talk about how much i love killing in the creepiest way possible and if i was a face id tailgate my own shows and grill up some venison burgers and have a few beers with fans in the parking lot until my match
>>
>>2696623
Some loud autistic savant with a rapist gimmick that gets over by chanting "ME WANT MILKIES" while making clamping motions with my hands
>>
>>2696623
Cringe Damien Sandow
>>
>>2697569
As long as you look like Ronaldo, you'll draw.
>>
File: IMG_0601.jpg (29KB, 485x303px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0601.jpg
29KB, 485x303px
Basically an ausfag Matt Riddle
>>
>fat virgin smarks pretending not to be completely insignificant human beings
>>
>>2696630
Underrated
>>
>>2696623
angry over thinking dickhead
>>
>>2696623
my gimmick would be this guy >>2697128
>>
the biggest insecure mark who cuts 10 minute rambling promos defending myself against a mean comment I read online
>>
Bret Harts 1997 heel run
>>
>>2696623
Obnoxiously likable
>>
>>2697128
agreed
>>
I'd probably just spout 4chan memes on live television any chance I got. I would do it just to piss off /tv/. I'd go on here, /tv/, /sp/, and /b/ all the time to make "our guy" threads about myself just to piss everyone off more.
>>
An extremely pissed off alcoholic who hates his job
>>
>>2696629
Before opening this thread, I just knew.
>>
>>2697128
You will never have a million dollars in your lifetime.
>>
>>2698582
Neither will your mom but I still fuck her hard with my dick in her puss if you know what I mean.
>>
A mixture of Raven, Ambrose and Punk tbqh
>>
>>2697243
Hell yeah
>>
>>2698652
tbqh you need friends
>>
>>2696623
Shy tatooed metalhead with anger management issues
>>
>>2698660
True
>>
>>2698668
they already have Corbin
>>
A gay cunt that loves to fuck girls and strictly fingerblast dudes while wrestling
>>
Gimmicks are supposed to be PG man chill
>>
Basically superman from the Injustice series.
>>
Alcoholic / drug addict sociopath condemned to eternal neetdom, would definitely be a chickenshit heel stirring shit up behind the scenes but pussying out of confrontations one on one in the ring.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.