[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWE signs female referee

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: KBrink.0[1].jpg (155KB, 1520x1013px) Image search: [Google]
KBrink.0[1].jpg
155KB, 1520x1013px
http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2017/5/16/15647550/report-wwe-signs-female-referee-kennadi-brink-nxt-womens-tournament

Good news. Kennadi is very talented. This assuming she will move on to a wrestling role. As a character she plays an asshole heel brawler (think Baron Corbin).
>>
SJWWE just gets worse
>>
>>2696588
>Rita Chatterton
>>
It's weird how I've never noticed that WWE has never (to my knowledge) had a female referee

And yet...it kinda makes sense for them to have at least one, since they've had many women's matches over the years
>>
>>2696607
Huh?
>>
>>2696615
She was a WWF referee in the 80s
>>
>>2696407
They signed her so she can ref Finn Balor matches so she can make him look taller.

When the ref is bigger and looks more threatening than your midget wrestler
>>
WWE should get that blonde titty referee that was in T and A
>>
>>2696684
Taryn Terrell? Careful what you wish for
>>
>>2696588
WWE had a female ref before. Even TNA had a female ref lol
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (65KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
65KB, 1440x1080px
>>2696407
KENNADI
>>
>>2698495
God damn it
>>
>>2696407
she is low-key extremely QT.
>>
That's kinda neat.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>2698869
she actually reminds me a lot of.... Cena?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGy4SgMLyuc
Something about her manner of speaking and mannerisms reminds me of Jorhn
>>
WWE hires referees to look smaller and weaker than the talent anyways. Just make sure she can take a bump and she can actually help heels be more heelish.
>>
>>2698954
>WWE hires referees to look smaller and weaker than the talent anyways.
That doesn't make much sense in Kennadi's case since she is a pretty large woman.
>>
>>2696588
>SJWWE

>never been a black champion
>company has a severe history of bullying, racism, sexism and homophobia
>women continue to be mostly screwed over (apart from charlotte)
>>
>>2698954
>Billed height is 5'8"
>Towers over the top female heel on Raw
>The only women that are taller than her are Charlie, Nia and maybe Alicia Fox
>>
File: pC8jf5t4eWCDKcMu[1].jpg (31KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
pC8jf5t4eWCDKcMu[1].jpg
31KB, 600x456px
>>2698495
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.