[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fact: people only boo him because it's been "cool"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: SSRoman2_00_01_12_00_108.png (488KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
SSRoman2_00_01_12_00_108.png
488KB, 1280x720px
Fact: people only boo him because it's been "cool" to boo him ever since the smarky Philly crowd booed him because >muh vanilla midget Daniel Bryan "deserved" to win it

If not for that fateful night, Roman would not be getting any heat.

This is why smarks should be BANNED from attending televised live shows. It's not right that they're allowed to take seats from actual fans of wrestling.
>>
>>2695939
Autism: The Post
>>
>>2695943
Hey smark, put the Cheetos and Mountain Dew for a minute and come up with a real counterargument, or don't respond at all. Got it?
>>
>>2695939
They boo him because they don't want to see him. Put something they like in front of them and they cheer.

It's not rocket science dweeb
>>
File: 1475845974379.jpg (90KB, 568x767px) Image search: [Google]
1475845974379.jpg
90KB, 568x767px
>>2695939
Can't cut a promo
Doesn't lift
Limited moveset
Vanilla personality

But yes OP, we're all sheeple and follow the mindset of Philadelphia because they had ECW some moons ago.
>>
>>2695954
Except Roman was never booed until the Philly crowd. There were a couple times he received some slight boos but it was a VERY small portion of the crowd and only during one or two episodes.

They boo him because it's "cool", that's it.
>>
File: romanhatesjews.jpg (44KB, 646x538px) Image search: [Google]
romanhatesjews.jpg
44KB, 646x538px
Fact: Roman is a holocaust denier.
>>
>>2695939
This rumble was the first WWE Event i watched in 3 years, so i was unaffected by this dbryan hype (i actually found it funny, that the whole arena was mad, after he got eliminated), i still thought reigns is shit, because hes shit in the ring and everyone said hes going to win and he did.
>>
>>2695939
roman is designed as a cool guy for 10 year olds.

I really don't see the disconnect if you watch wwe as a 20-something and don't like they guy.

just move on to something more for your demographic and stop watching disney wrestling.
>>
>>2695956
>Can't cut a promo
Wrong, he's greatly improved in this area. He's superior to about 3/4 of the roster on the mic now.

>Doesn't lift
He's ripped.

>Limited moveset
Same with Cena and Lesnar. Big whoop?

>Vanilla personality
Haha, "vanilla personality", yet he's over as fuck. His personality is so unvanilla all he has to do is fucking stand there for 15 minutes and not say a word and the entire crowd goes fucking NUTS.
>>
>>2695963
t. 8 year old
>>
>>2695957
And that same Philly crowd would have cheered if Ambrose, Wyatt, Ziggler or Bryan won the rumble.

No one wanted Roman at that point but WWE pushed through with it anyway and now it's fucked his career to the point he'll never be a top draw
>>
>>2695957
Whaddaya think, the Philly crowd decided "man, it'd be cool if we boo this guy."

They were fucking pissed off at the booking. That's why people boo Roman. Because the writing surrounding him pisses them off. A fucking 10 year old could figure this out.
>>
>>2695939
So them chanting "We Want Rusev" had something to do with Daniel Bryan being eliminated?
>>
>>2695979
>2014
>Roman and Batista
>WE WANT ROMAN
>Batista wins
>2015
>Rusev and Roman
>WE WANT RUSEV
>Roman wins
>2016
>Rusev eliminated first.
They fucked up.
>>
Banning the majority of fans from shows? Yeah can't go wrong
>>
>>2695939
Or it's because he legitimately has golden age era wrestling skills
>>
>>2695939
>smarks should be BANNED from attending televised live shows
smarks are the only ones left buying up expensive travel packages to PPVs and lower level seats. ban them and WWE dies even faster than the slow death they're dying right now.
>>
>>2695963
>His personality is so unvanilla all he has to do is fucking stand there for 15 minutes and not say a word and the entire crowd goes fucking NUTS.
Yeah?? Let's see him try that promo with any crowd that isn't post wrestlemania crowd.
>>
File: IMG_1354.gif (4MB, 426x284px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1354.gif
4MB, 426x284px
>>2695939
>>
>>2695957
NXT Takeover [R]-Evolution
RAW before NoC 2014
SummerSlam 2014
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.