[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Brock Lesnar is gonna beat Braun, Seth, Finn and possibly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: brock-lesnar.jpg (139KB, 594x396px) Image search: [Google]
brock-lesnar.jpg
139KB, 594x396px
>Brock Lesnar is gonna beat Braun, Seth, Finn and possibly Joe and Bray too -- basically all of the top guys on Raw that people like.
>They're probably gonna be squash matches.
>All this so Roman can beat him at Mania.

If the end goal here is to get Roman cheered, what else can they do to get heat on Brock besides having him squash everybody on Raw that people actually liked?
>>
>>2695759
>the end goal here is to get Roman cheered
Dream the impossible dream.
>>
>>2695759
Brock should F5 a young kid.
>>
Desu, they could give Brock an ISIS sympathizer gimmick and everyone would continue to cheer for Brock over Romanetty
>>
File: elbowspeed.jpg (17KB, 600x290px) Image search: [Google]
elbowspeed.jpg
17KB, 600x290px
Keep nearly killing everyone legit like he did to Randy and than do a hardway match with Roman where it looks like Roman is surviviing a legit attempt at his life and wins
>>
>>2695774
Just put him in a match with Rollins and see who gets injured first.
>>
Remember when Brock fucked up a one legged man?
>>
The women's wrestling revolution presumably brought in a lot of female and nĂ¼-male fans, correct? Have him cuck the shit out of Bayley and her buddies. Have the women scheduled for a "historic" Raw main event, only to be bumped at the last minute because Brock showed up unexpectedly to talk shit on Roman. Have Sasha get in his face to complain and have him shove her to the ground. Have Stephanie slap him, leading to him refusing to do Wrestlemania unless the women are banned from the show.

I know some of you Beta smarks are thinking "that all sounds awesome. Audiences would mark out for a real man" but God no, a 2018 audience absolutely would not cheer for Brock after all that.
>>
>>2695764
Omg what a stark contrast sir! Xd
>>
>>2696153
Getting Stephanie involved would automatically make Brock a face again, 'cause she's the only one hated more than Roman.

>Suplex Alicia Fox
>Noam Dar tries to get involved, he suplexes him.
>Suplex Sasha
>Renee is just there to do an interview, he grabs her and gives her a fucking F5
>Dean comes out, beyond livid and starts wailing on Brock with a tire iron, Brock, I dunno, elbows him in the face three times (just use a blade this time, though) and then gives him a piledriver.

There y'go.
>>
I almost wish they'd just get Roman/Brock over with sooner rather than later.
>>
>>2696180
Doing actual moves ruins it because 90% of the roster would die if Brock did that. Literally just have him push Sasha to the ground with one arm and make her cry like a little girl. Have him slap Alexa's ass.
>>
>>2695759
He just needs to squash everyone guy with an indie background with as little fanfare as possible while holding the belt all year. Example - how the fans turned on Goldberg after he squashed that fat nothing Kevin Owens.

Squash Balor in 2 mins at Great Balls of Fire
Squash Ambrose in 2 mins at Summerslam
Squash Rollins in 2 mins at Survivor Series
Squash Owens in 2 mins at TLC
Build up Joe as a monster from June-January
Beat Joe with 1 F5 in 15 seconds at the Rumble

Smarklets will be seething so hard at this that even if they don't cheer Roman, they'll at least boo Brock
>>
I just want him to have a great match with Braun, ffs
>>
roman is big and handsome and can wrestle fine

he's literally what's best for business and the fact that he's worked on top while getting boo'd for the better part of 3 years proves he's not going to quit or throw a fit like his cousin or austin

he's the prototypical "company guy" despite "bad" booking

Roman is fine. Just imagine you're an 11 year old in 1998 and focus on the IC belt because you had to go to bed before Raw was over
>>
Brock and Roman shouldn't lose another match until Mania. I wouldn't even take the belt off of Lesnar at say Summerslam and put it back on him for Mania. Neither of them should lose after beating Goldberg & Undertaker.

They should sacrifice Strowman to Lesnar, and Braun wouldn't be hurt. Joe and Wyatt will be used to put Roman over in the meantime. Then Roman goes over Brock at Mania, and it leads to Roman vs Strowman again for the title
>>
>>2695759
He won't wrestle that many times. He also won't wrestle that many different people. My guess is beat Bray Wyatt, Braun Strowman, and Big Show, then lose to Reigns at Royal Rumble, setting up a rematch for Wrestlemania (where he will lose to Reigns again).
>>
>>2696202
The only reason Roman is there is because he failed at everything else. Same with Charlotte.
>>
>>2696206
>Braun wouldn't be hurt
Yeah he would. The biggest scariest guy in the company losing to a 40 year old part-timer would pretty much end any chance Strowman has of ever being taken seriously.
>>
>>2696202
Jesus christ, this reads like an Authority promo.
>>
>>2696206
I just want Braun and Brock to have a good match
Strowman is more fucking credible than a 50 yr old Goldberg, I don't even need to say that, as it's obvious
>>
>>2695774
Nobody would ever buy Roman taking Brock "legit"

>>2696193
A match with 0 babyfaces? Sounds like a WWE main event.

>>2696202
>literally what's best for business
>driven away over 1.1 MILLION fans

RAW wasn't 3 hours in 1998 you underage shit.
>>
Brock is losing to Braun.
>>
I'm gonna laugh when Brock just says fuck it I'm done and doesn't even come back on TV to drop the title.
>>
>>2695759
That easy. Just have him attack the rock.
>>
>>2696244
he'd have a lawsuit up his ass
>>
>>2696244

Brock is a professional and prides himself on being a professional. That isn't going to happen. Plus the only reason he does wrestling shit is for the money, so if he just said "fuck it" he'd be losing money that he did all that travelling he hates for.
>>
>>2696414
I'm curious, brock hates being in crowds and hates traveling, but let's say it's just him and one of his best bros, in a ring with no one around, that didn't require any traveling to get to, and he wrestled. Would he like wrestling like that?
>>
>>2696414
He also did MMA only for the money
His striking was horrible and didn't bother to improve it(train), that's why I think he joined UFC to become champion(which he did) and to make shitloads of money(which he also did). Last year at UFC 200 he made 2 millions in one night for beating the shit out of that fat samoan, Mar Khunt, while being juiced
>>
>>2696440
I'd say he's addicted to the thrill of crowd reaction anyway.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.