[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy stops you in the supermarket and steals the protein

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: DA0ON4hV0AAuaNg.jpg (90KB, 900x598px) Image search: [Google]
DA0ON4hV0AAuaNg.jpg
90KB, 900x598px
This guy stops you in the supermarket and steals the protein powder from your cart.

What do you do?
>>
I don't buy steroids, he can have it.
>>
Box his ears
>>
Neville is based and fucking yum
>>
why is he showing me his abs
>>
>underpants

hnnghh
>>
get on my knees and worship his abs with my tongue
>>
Joke's on him, I put that protein powder in there specifically to get him to come over and take it.
>>
>>2695182

god damn, Dragon Gate PAC was the GOAT
>>
>>2695182
I'd knee that vanilla midget in the face. With a little bit of chance he'd wake up from his coma without looking like a gremlin's ass.
>>
I wonder how much Jap pussy he slayed, with a body like that.
>>
Extend my arm on his forehead so he swings wildly.
>>
>>2695282
None. Gooks only make out for tall white people.
>>
>>2695322
can any anons confirm this
>>
>>2695686
5'5" with nip wife can confirm they actually prefer guys under 6'
>>
>>2695322
Neville is tall to a gook woman
>>
File: 214213.jpg (24KB, 357x315px) Image search: [Google]
214213.jpg
24KB, 357x315px
I lick the protein and we begin to have a 6 star match where we German suplex eachother
>>
Rip his ear off and show it to him.
>>
>>2695182
He looks like a kid whose parents don't care about him. I'd let him go. Afterall, I haven't left the supermarket yet and thus haven't paid for it.
>>
>>2695322
this
The only reason Japanese women care about white men is because they are taller than Japs.
>>
>>2695182

Pat the little guy on the head, sign his bag of protein, and grab another one for myself.
>>
let him have it. i'm in a supermarket and there is obviously atleast 4 more bags right on the right there. it's not stealing if havent paid for it yet. i'd also probably talk to him about his workout routine and shit like that and have a good time.this board is so ding-dong diddly acoustic i swear
>>
>>2695322
>>2696532
>dicklet virgins actually think its about height
>not about the dick size
ding-dong diddly get a clue and have sex pinheads
>>
>>2696056
he's 5'5''??

surely you are troleing
>>
>>2695182
Why have I left the house?
>>
>>2695182
Get another one from the shelf. He can't steal from me something that I haven't bought.
>>
lol neville has an awesome body but a mega ugly face
>>
File: 2qt.gif (2MB, 250x167px) Image search: [Google]
2qt.gif
2MB, 250x167px
>>2697261
NEVILLE IS CUTE

CUTE
>>
>>2695182
kick the shit out of his tree until he gives me back my powder, and some of those sweet E.L.F. cookies
>>
Neville wouldn't do that, he's a nice boy
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.