[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suck it, /asp/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 18

File: image.jpg (290KB, 1200x1196px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
290KB, 1200x1196px
>"b-b-b-but the young bucks a-aren't over"
>"The young bucks aren't a dr-draw"
>"They're just ma-manlet Indie sh-shitters"

https://youtu.be/79fFQaasgYg
Skip to around the 2:20 mark.

Get bent, faggots. Face it, these guys are superstars. Give me an example of one wrestler in the WWE who gets reactions even nearly as hot as this. These are entrances reserved for superstars. These guys are soooo fucking over, watch as the crowd chants their name and even all their catchphrases. You say they aren't over, listen to the ovation and the respect these guys get just by entering the arena. Just accept it. These guys are Giga-over and white hot right now and no amount of ironic "cringe" posting will change that. These guys are superstars.
>>
>>2694534
>the young bucks are draws bro! Trust me, they're huge! The other day, they sold out an entire bingo hall! Get worked E drones!
>>
>>2694534
The Young Bucks are undoubtedly the best tag team outside WWE... the guys that talk shit about them here in this board are just attention whores
>>
File: 1428808722474.jpg (14KB, 227x294px) Image search: [Google]
1428808722474.jpg
14KB, 227x294px
>>2694537
>>
File: Raw003.jpg (35KB, 520x358px) Image search: [Google]
Raw003.jpg
35KB, 520x358px
>>2694537
here's a (YOU) E DRONE
>>
File: image.png (30KB, 631x441px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
30KB, 631x441px
>>2694537

>>2694537

They sold out the Hammerstein Ballroom almost entirely by themselves, an arena that WWE has booked multiple times but when WWE books it, it's "not a bingo hall". Don't worry about it, I know you don't dislike the Young Bucks, you're just upset because your favorite company's attendance and ratings are drastically declining and soon enough, YOUR company will be the bingo halls and you need someone to take your teenage angst out on. Don't worry, bro. It's okay to cry sometimes.
>>
>>2694551

Leave the E Drones alone! They need their children's tv fix next to my little pony
>>
File: 132816_mobile.jpg (16KB, 320x247px) Image search: [Google]
132816_mobile.jpg
16KB, 320x247px
>>2694534
Why do smarks make threads about WWE fans multiple times a day?
>>
>>2694552
Jesus imaging getting this worked over man drama?
>>
>>2694534
>>2694552
You need to calm the fuck down dude. Holy shit
>>
>>2694560
Indy shitters are attention whores, gotta get people talking about garage feds somehow
>>
ur autism is showing OP
>>
>>2694560
>>2694558

>"w-w-worked"
>"ca-calm down dude stop going so hard on us e-drones"

That's cute. Prove me wrong. I see loud of regurgitated responses, what I don't see is a thought-out counter-argument from you faggots. Because those take effort? Because you simply CAN'T argue my points? Begging ya to retort.
>>
File: FDAN_LsH1fZh4nDYK_3GvRU42HA=.gif (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
FDAN_LsH1fZh4nDYK_3GvRU42HA=.gif
3MB, 480x360px
>>2694572
OP destroying E DRONES
>>
theres like 100 people in that VA center
>>
>>2694577

They sold out the Hammerstein Ballroom, one of the most prestigious venues in the United States. Again, like I told the other mentally challenged e-drone, I'll have you know that the WWE has booked the Hammerstein Ballroom on multiple occasions. Somehow, I don't think you'll be criticizing the size of the seating capacity from now on, not when WWE does it. Fucking hypocrite.
>>
>>2694584
>Hammerstein Ballroom
>2,200 capacity

oh wow it's still fucking nothing. WWE house shows do that. The only reason WWE plays hammerstein at all is their own history with it and it's not often because of how small a venue it really is.
>>
File: PLyRe_d.jpg (60KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
PLyRe_d.jpg
60KB, 640x480px
>>2694598

/asp/ is NOT your safespace wwe babby
>>
>>2694534
"Face it, these guys are superstars."

Stopped reading there. Fuck off cunt. They're over with a niche audience. Get out of the wrestling bubble you fucking idiot.
>>
File: thighslapparty.webm (726KB, 464x300px) Image search: [Google]
thighslapparty.webm
726KB, 464x300px
>>
>>2694598

"There are 100 people there"
"Actually, it's 22 times that."
"Oh wow it's still fucking nothing"

Way to move goalposts, faggot. Holy shit, you e-drones really are sad, Jesus Christ.

>Make a thread about how over the young bucks are
>worked
>cringe
>seething
>calm down please take it easy don't ravage our e-drone anuses so hard
>crowd size

Not ONE of you faggots, not ONE of you have countered my argument and told me that the Young Bucks aren't over. None of you have. Because none of you CAN.
>>
File: averageyoungbuckscrowd.jpg (220KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
averageyoungbuckscrowd.jpg
220KB, 1280x720px
>>2694601
>>2694620
One "big" show suddenly makes the young bucks huge draws. Fucking pathetic.
>>
The Young Bucks are making more money than most WWE guys while doing a much lighter schedule. They get 100% of their merch money on tours and their web series is exposing them to a whole new audience. They are changing the industry in front of our eyes.

I still like seeing them lose matches though
>>
>>2694534

Wait...people are actually arguing that these guys aren't over? Those must be like the flat earther of wrestling or something.
>>
>>2694633
no one is actually arguing that they aren't over with the indie crowd
>>
>>2694633
they're not over, the stuff they ripped from the 90s is over
>>
oh and without the YBDF on this board, i wouldn't even know who they are anyway lmbo
>>
>>2694626

The Hardys were the real draw here.
>>
>>2694534
>>2694572
i don't care about the irrelevant opinions of hipster smarks. Their opinions do not now, nor have they ever, meant a damn thing in the big leagues. And whenever Vince has succumbed to their opinion in a moment of mental infortitude, things have suffered tremendously as a result, and ratings dive more than a vanilla midget in a high school gymnasium.

Your indie darlings are only over because smarks are numale contrarian hipsters with way too much time on their hands who spend all day on the internet watching YouTube videos of mediocre, skinnyfat flips and shit wrestlers who make them feel better about their own mediocrity. Batista said it best: it's a pathetic self insertion fantasy, that (my words now) simultaneously strokes your desire to be "not like the other boys (that is, wrestling fans)". You're just like teenage girls. It's easy to be over amongst these kind of people, because it's not you that has to be over - it's the idea of you that has to be. This is why Punk was "over" and Bray is "over". Not because of talent.

Time and time again, a vanilla midget debuts in the big leagues to much fanfare ("omg, I watched him in the indies! that makes me cool! it makes him cool too, just because he was in the indies, and all my fellow fat smelly Cheeto aficionados cheered him!") at the right time (when the percentage of snarls in the crowd is highest), only for that fanfare to steadily taper off, once the temporarily-influenced-by-smarks, normal fans -- the ones who matter -- realize that they got bamboozled, and that even the blandest of big guys is more fun to watch and puts on better matches and talks better than these wannabes.

You smarks are pathetic. And you smell bad. I know because I was I sat next to you at Wrestlemania and you kept trying to talk to me using wrestlers indie names and your BO was horrendous. Hit the showers, hit the gym, get a clue, and have sex.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 640x359px
>>2694626

You want to argue attendance figures? WWE has been drastically declining in figures for YEARS. Meanwhile, ROH and NJPW are increasing, increasing year after year. I think it's sad how a company as gigantic and titanic as WWE, a company who's very name represents almost the entirety of professional wrestling, managed to have several shows that got outdrawn by the Young Bucks and a bunch of "Indie shitters" as you people like to throw out there. Year over year, NJPW/ROH is increasing, year after year, WWE attendance as waning and slowly fading into nothing. Since we've deducted that ROH sold out the Hammerstein, doesn't this mean that MORE PEOPLE CAME TO SEE THE YOUNG BUCKS THAN THE FUCKING WWE WORLD CHAMPION WHO WAS RANDY ORTON AT THE TIME?

Face it, E-drones. The WWE, YOU are the bingo halls.
>>
>>2694655

LOL HOLY FUCKING SHIT E-DRONE SEEEETHING SO MUCH. KEEP GETTING WORKED BY THE BUCKS HAHAHA.
>>
>>2694655
Smarks absolutely annihilated
>>
>>2694655
based young bucks working the wwebabby into a 4 paragraph meltdown
>>
>>2694661
>>2694670
Smarks (more like farts) literally trembling with a bad case of SEETHE right now
>>
>>2694675

Your company is fading, waning into irrelevancy while our companies are fucking thriving. We win. You guys are losing. You're all LOSERS. You guys have NO HOPE of turning things around, your company is drawing football season numbers MONTHS before football season. You're going to get SLAUGHTERED this September and deep down, you know this is true. Meanwhile, alternative wrestling has never been this popular. You are LOSING, E-drones.
>>
>>2694655
BTFO
T
F
O
>>
>>2694682
Last time WWE was in a bad position we got the Attitude Era. I'm actually hopeful for the future, this should be fun.

Meanwhile, the indies still will never matter. You think about us, but we never think about you.
>>
>>2694659
>wwe's attendance figures are declining.

Even your own little example shows a crowd nearly double your big sellout. NJPW is growing but it has so little to do with the bucks as they were growing before they even hit their shows and the rate remains about the same. Besides, ypsilanti has a pop of 20k. What's ROH's numbers in that town?

Oh wait, it wouldn't dare go to a town without at least a population of 100k.
>>
>>2694682
And now it's all dead, and the only people you can talk about indie wrestling with is your disgusting online smark friends.
>>
>>2694659
>I think it's sad how a company as gigantic and titanic as WWE, a company who's very name represents almost the entirety of professional wrestling, managed to have several shows that got outdrawn by the Young Bucks and a bunch of "Indie shitters" as you people like to throw out there.

But that is the problem. The WWE is so big and pretty much all revenue streams are now designed in such a way, that the quality of the program doesn't matter anymore.

The TV payments rise no matter how shitty the ratings get (at least until 2019), actual pay-per-views don't exist anymore, because almost everything is going through the Network and it doesn't really matter too much if people like a single show or not.

So they can do shit like Lesnar getting the big championship and then disappear for 3 months or giving a jobber like Jinder the title, who doesn't even has merch until like a week into his reign.
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 640x621px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 640x621px
>>2694686

>Capacity: 18,500

Backlash, which was held in CHICAGO, ILLINOIS had the WWE championship on the line, the tag team championships and the WWE U.S championship on the line, managed to sell a whopping 53-55%. How impressive! A little more than HALF THE ARENA was sold out! And this was, by definition, a "major city". I understand that you suffer from all sorts of mental deficiencies but try to get it through your thick fucking head. I'll try to make this easy for you to understand and talk to you at a 1st grade level.

THE
WWE
IS
DYING
AND
NJPW
AND
ROH
ARE
THRIVING
>>
File: Rosenberg.jpg (12KB, 281x211px) Image search: [Google]
Rosenberg.jpg
12KB, 281x211px
>>2694697

When NBC UNIVERSAL drops the WWE, and have to rely on the network for all of their programming, that's when WWE will die

Think about it, we live in a timeline where the WWE will fucking die!

B A S E D
>>
I'm supposed to be intimidated by two guys who look like Orange Julius workers?
>>
The Young Bucks have the Kevin Nash Seal of Approval. I support them even as an anti-smark.
>>
>>2694697
>Jinder vs Orton is announced as main event
>ticket sales screech to a halt

WWE has no idea what they're doing, this is hilarious to watch.
>>
File: 1461265376096-1.png (81KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1461265376096-1.png
81KB, 1500x1500px
>>2694719
shhhh...you might trigger these delicate E DRONE snowflakes.

/asp/ is their safespace after all
>>
>>2694719
>>2694721
>>2694709

You guys notice how the E-drones just stopped responding? They simply just ran out of comebacks. They literally just couldn't say anything. They're fucked and they know it, they tucked their tail in and ran as far as they could away from this thread.

BASED YOUNG BUCKS WORKING THE ANTI-SMARKS INTO FLEEING FROM THE FUCKING THREAD
>>
>>2694728
Saying it louder and louder isn't helping your case. All you fags proved is a dying wwe still outdraws your indy shows.

NJPWxROH events in may all drew less than 1000 people.

Congrats!
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 265x244px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 265x244px
>>2694730

>Comparing a multi-billion dollar media conglomerate with a monopoly over the wrestling industry that has been around for decades and all the money and power in the world with a barely established independent wrestling promotion with a very big disadvantage

>WWE is somehow STILL losing momentum and stagnating while ROH is thriving

>holding a company which hasn't been around long and a company which has had an unbelievable and almost insurmountable head start to the very same standards

How the fuck are you guys getting your asses kicked so hard? Why is WWE RAPIDLY nosediving off a cliff while independent and alternative wrestling is growing and growing rapidly? This is like the '04 Yankees blowing a 3-0 lead to the Red Sox and losing the series. Your company has NO fucking excuse to be dying, this is literally David vs Goliath and yet somehow, your company loses and loses each and every fucking time while ROH and NJPW literally CANNOT stop winning.
>>
>>2694749
You can't show me where they keep winning, just insisting they are. Fact: ROH's numbers have remained about the same the last five years. You're also pretending these fans that are dropping out of WWE are instead watching something else, which again there's nothing in ROH's numbers that suggest that.

Winning by not losing I guess? again, congrats.
>>
Even Naito's cap is more based than young sluts
>>
>it's 2017
>WWEboos STILL get worked by Bucks
SAD! But many such cases!
>>
>>2694534
>get 200 betas at a bingo hall to scream like bitches for them
>over and a draw

trolling is an art and you're a fucking amateur
>>
>>2694659
>>2694697
This. Even Le Meltz reported that pure WORKRATE promotions are increasing their revenues and ticket sales while WWE is tanking. Which likely means that smark crowd starts to outnumber casuals and WWEfags. You're fucking finished.
>>
>>2694821
You do realize that even with WWE doing badly these indishit promotions don't get even 1/10th of the attendance the average RAW or SD gets?
>>
>>2694831
SDL has been doing between 5k-10k on average (more around 5k without Cena). RAM does a little better.
>>
Someone post that NJPW and Royal Rumble image and get this thread over with
>>
>>2694844
RR is literally one of only two shows that guarantees a good gate for WWE standards anymore. The other, of course, being WM.
>>
>>2694844
reminder backlash could only do 9,600
>>
>>2694552
>>2694584
>>2694659
Are you actually retarded? They were only 2 instances when WWE actually used the Ballroom, one of those being where RAW started in 1993 and was a no-name brand compared to WWF Superstars, the show that MATTERED around that time, and even then, RAW leaved that shithole often because they drawed more in other places anyway, using it sparingly in the span of 8 months about 25 times, and they didn't drawed shit there in comparison to their other shows in bigger places at the time. The other instance was when they held ECW ONS '05 and '06 only because ECW held shows there before dying around 2001, so 4 years after the Ballroom was renovated to the point where you couldn't even recognize it was the same building RAW was held 8 years prior.

TL;DR WWE only used the Ballroom for low-drawing events like RAW 1993 and 2005-2006 WWECW (only one TV taping there too, some weeks after ONS '06)
>>
>tag team wrestling

Not even once.
>>
>>2694719
>WWE has no idea what they're doing, this is hilarious to watch.

But then get so many pennies from all the youtube views from India now!
>>
Who gives a fuck about tag teams? Always boring and formulaic.

1v1 is the only real form of wrestling.
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 637x577px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 637x577px
>>2694831

>NJPW sells out Los Angeles, a 3,000 seat venue in under 2 hours despite never stepping foot in the United States on their own before and being based primarily in Japan.
>Would have EASILY sold thousands more had NJPW booked an even larger venue, a big mistake that even NJPW owner Kidani has spoken publicly about.
>WWE, a multibillion dollar media conglomerate which has been established for decades and decades as THE representative of professional wrestling not only in the United States but the entire world, holds a Smackdown show in Toledo, Ohio with tickets MONTHS and MONTHS in advance on the day after Backlash, a major event in WWE's history that only manages to draw a pathetic 3,800 fans.

This shit is night and day, you need to be fucking retarded and obtuse not to come to the conclusion that people are CRAVING and YEARNING for an alternative. NJPW would've easily outdrawn modern Raw and Smackdown events, had they booked a larger venue. There is NO way of spinning this aside from the fact that people are EXCITED for NJPW and they are NOT EXCITED for the WWE. Plain and fucking simple, you cannot deny this.
>>
>>2694944

I really don't want to defend WWE, but this comparison is BS.

NJPW comes for the first time to the US, while the WWE comes around like every 2-3 months with some show.

And NJPW doesn't even sell that will in Japan sometimes...
>>
>>2694944
>NJPW would've easily outdrawn WWE
3000 seats in LOS ANGELES FUCKING CALIFORNIA The second largest market in the United States.

It's not earth-shattering numbers either when Ring of Honor does 2000-3000 at their big shows.
>>
>>2694944
>major event in for NJ in fucking cali nets around 3k

>Smarkdown after a C ppv in fuck all Ohio nets around 3k
Your point is so poor that I actually have to stand with the E nigs here. It's delusion to think that wwe doing poorly would equate to NJ or any indie taking its spot. Also the way haitch is moving i wouldn't be surprised if NJ and roh is under the wwe brand sooner rather than later
>>
>>2694989

There were already talking about buying RoH and doesn't RoH actually have some financial problems? I feel like I read something in that direction.
>>
>>2695009

They're owned by Sinclair still right? How have they been doing overall?
>>
>>2695009
I mean it's either they buy roh itself, or they keep potching the talent. Yeah the YB and omega are trying to keep wrestlers in the indies, but ultimately the goal is to head to the wwe
>>
>>2694552
>they sold out the Hammerstein Ballroom

Fucking kek
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 1024x682px
>>2695324

Yeah, and WWE smackdown drew 3,800 fans in an arena with a capacity of 8,000 seats last Tuesday in Toledo, Ohio. I'd rather take the sellout at Hammerstein than an arena filled at 47% capacity with a newly crowned WWE champion any fucking day of the week.
>>
File: Capture.png (74KB, 645x251px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
74KB, 645x251px
>>2695408
???
>>
>>2695408
WWE ranks toledo a "C" city and toronto an "A"

WWE's "C" city drew about four times what ROH x NJPW did in toronto, and double that in new york.

And again, you're placing your entire argument off of two fucking shows and comparing it to some of WWE's worst. That's pathetic.
>>
>>2694989
New Japan is owned by Bushiroad who has more money and the CEO is invested in New Japan
>>
>>2695408
How is WWE supposed to draw at all in a shithole like Toledo? They aren't fucking Nickelback.
>>
BASED BUCKS BUMP.
>>
>>2694655
>And whenever Vince has succumbed to their opinion in a moment of mental infortitude, things have suffered tremendously as a result, and ratings dive more than a vanilla midget in a high school gymnasium.

Bryan's 1st night as WWE World Champion after Wrestlemania 30 was the highest-rated episode in years, with his segments having by far the most viewers.

His subsequent title reign is the only one to average more than 3 million viewers.
>>
>Name me one guy in the E that gets a better rea-
Everybody in NxT. Because that's the crowd the bucks do

And that's not touching the main roster
>>
>>2694917
>>2694935
>this is what the /wwe/ babbies actually believe
>>
>>2696324
>Everybody in "NxT" is more over than The YBs

They're not

>"NxT"
>>
>the young cucks
>a draw
haha
>>
NXT Live can sellout the ballroom. It's not that big a deal.
>>
>>2696345
>making more money from T-shirts sold in 1 night than some WWE guys do in a year
>>
>>2696621
>Being this delusional

kek
>>
>>2696651

How is he fucking being delusional? It's been literally well documented that these guys make a ridiculous amount of cash just on their merchandise. And they JUST signed a major, major deal with Hot Topic which will net them even more money and get normal, everyday people be able to walk into stores and buy young bucks and Bullet Club merchandise without having to order online. Trust me, you have no idea what you're talking about. Matt recently just purchased an enormous house in California. Trust me, they are the opposite of starving.
>>
>>2694534
i just don't like the 11 trillion ding-dong diddly super kicks.
>>
>>2696668
>Literally well documented
>No documents

More keks
>>
BOREMAN LAMES SUCKS
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
Broken Matt Jackson when
>>
Young Bumps working the /asp/ies.
>>
>>2696668
Since when did the young bucks buy bullet club? Becuse that money is new Japan's
>>
I'm sure all 50 people who go to ROH events are thrilled with them
>>
>>2696996
More people than Reigns has cheering for him desu
>>
>>2696983
NJPW take fuck all percentage from the merch. Wrestlers are really missing out on that MMA thing that MMA used to have with sponsors on their gear. Bucks already are fucking loaded while not having almost any downsides but they appear on ppv and in front of millions when it comes to youtube views, gifs and every other thing they're apart of. They could EASILY make tens of thousands on advertiser money alone. Don't know why more wrestlers don't have sponsors. Even getting highspots or some shit on the tights I'm sure would be a little more and with how meta the bucks are it wont ruin their look.

Every once in a while someone comes around and does the unthinkable and "solves" the sport or whatever they're in by putting up numbers no one thought possible. Bucks did the equivalent with wrestling if your name isn't brock, cena or undertaker (which considering WWE now don't want megastars apparently) by working the least out of full time guys and earning top 5 in the industry tier money with long term guarantees that they'll earn even more.
>>
File: IMG_9602.png (86KB, 588x588px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9602.png
86KB, 588x588px
>making seven figures on a schedule of their choosing
>over as fuck everywhere they go
>use social media to market themselves and interweave their video series into their plotlines
>continually work the fuck out of antismarks and oldfucks
>are from SoCal

I don't even care for their matches but these dudes are pretty based.
>>
>>2696609
Any WWE card can sell out a New York venue, the people there are stacked on each other like mice.
>>
>>2694655
>in the indies, and all my fellow fat smelly Cheeto aficionados cheered him

fat smelly nerds are WWEs main audience. apparently you didn't watch the Hall of Fame where a bunch of nerds wore ketchup-stained t-shirts to what was supposed to be a formal event.
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.