[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (38KB, 598x296px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
38KB, 598x296px
Is he right?
>>
>>2694052
who?
>>
>>2694052
Holy shit
>>
Whats with you retards shilling your nobody twitter accounts here?
>>
>>2694052
Tamina came first so no
>>
They're both shit though
>>
>>2694072
Much like goldberg and gilberg
>>
Disagree. Nia is the worst worker in the entire company. She should be sent to the performance center.
>>
>>2694059
don't get snoiped bro. 1st warning
>>
They both suck

Tamina has got to be the person employed for the longest and active on the main roster with the least amount of appearances and has 0 reaction. I know she mightve been dealing with the whole Jimmy supafly thing. Shes also strange. So awkward being live and on TV. She always has this one serious look on her face.

Nia is just her but larger. Boooooring.
>>
You could replace tamino or whatever her name is with just air and everything would be the exact same
>>
Irrelevant considering they're both shit, especially Nia. Tamina has always been one-dimensional as fuck though. She was the weak link of that Usos thing considering both Usos know how to work.
>>
>>2694124
She's better than Asuka at least
>>
>>2694052
Not really any similarity at all.
>>
>>2694052
>screenshots his own tweet
>>
>>2694052
>"Wow! It's the powerhouse Tamina! Business is about to pick up!"
>Loses

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>2694124
Nia is genuinely better than the current WWE Champion
>>
>>2694137
>tfw I'd give anything to have Tamina's apparent job security along with not actually doing anything.
>tfw I will never learn her secrets
end me
>>
>>2694401
Just have a parent in the business, simple senpai.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.